Alabama

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He made the thread breh. He's the one that's been milking this shyt for damn near 24hrs. You see the breh with the Corvette provided proof and NOBODY is questioning him and your boy said he would do the same, plus he's made like 5 or 6 threads pertaining to this. So whatever flack he gets is his own fault.

JUST TELLIN YALL WHAT I SEEN

:hubie:

AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS ALL MATERIAL POSSESSION WHICH DONT MEAN SHIIT .. I SEEN THE LAMBO, BUT EITHER WAY, LUKEN PROLLY JUS FUCCIN WIT DUDE TO GET HIM TO TYPE PARAGRAPHS OF NERD BABBLE IN THE FORM OF BRAGGADOCIO NONSENSE, LIKE HE’S KNOWN TO DO

BUT OUTSIDE OF WHO GOT WHAT, I CAN TELL U ANY1 ALIGNING THEMSELVES WIT BIRDMAN IS TRIPPIN

DUDE ONCE MADE A VIDEO TELLIN KOBE TO EAT SHIIT THE NIGHT HE PASSED

HE JUST TOOK IT DOWN A COUPLE MONTHS AGO WHEN SOME LAKER FANS FROM THE COLI DISCOVERED IT AND PULLED HIS CARD

HES PROLLY GUNA DENY IT, BUT ALL OF LWO CAN VOUCH FOR ME ON THIS ONE

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
@Luken GOT THAT LAMBO .. I SEEN HIM WHIPPIN IT ON IG

AND NOW HE SHOWIN YA’LL HE CLEARLY GETTIN PAID

GET OFF THAT MAN NUTS, THAT BIRDMAN GOOFY LITERALLY CLAIMS HE’S FAMOUS .. IF ANYONE CHECKS HIS POSTING HISTORY, ALL YOU WILL SEE IS DELISIONS OF GRANDEUR .. HE’S THE 1 ANY REAL 1 SHOULD BE GETTIN ON IF WE KEEPIN IT A BUCK
:dead:I’m going to sleep y’all. Peace for the night coli fam

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
JUST TELLIN YALL WHAT I SEEN

:hubie:

AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS ALL MATERIAL POSSESSION WHICH DONT MEAN SHIIT .. I SEEN THE LAMBO, BUT EITHER WAY, LUKEN PROLLY JUS FUCCIN WIT BIRDMAN TO GET HIM TO TYPE PARAGRAPHS OF BRAGGADOCIO NONSENSE, LIKE HE’S KNOWN TO DO

BUT OUTSIDE OF WHO GOT WHAT, I CAN TELL U ANY1 ALIGNING THEMSELVES WIT THE BIRDMAN IS TRIPPIN

DUDE ONCE MADE A VIDEO TELLIN KOBE TO EAT SHIIT THE NIGHT HE PASSED

HE TOOK IT DOWN A COUPLES MONTHS AGO WHEN SOME LAKER FANS FROM THE COLI DISCOVERED IT AND PULLED HIS CARD

HES PROLLY GUNA DENY IT, BUT ALL OF LWO CAN VOUCH FOR ME ON THIS ONE

I got nothing to do with that. This was just about ownership of vehicles. :hubie:
Nah breh...nah :mjlol:

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 has shown me the light. Scrooge McLuken can't say anything without it being picked apart, and I can't defend him if I wanted to.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
They still give out paper checks instead of direct deposit :dahell:
Last time I got a paper check was when I was doing warehouse work getting paid daily/weekly. If the issuer is Two Men and a Truck and the Payee is OP... :francis: . He don't show up as a part of the Brampton team. So he doesn't own it, doesn't work for them, must be he is a truck driver, probably got 820 bucks for the job as an outsider given what they charge - I used them and it was like 2-300 bucks for a minimum 2 hours.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Luken really just forged a check with a closed bank Location.

:dead: :laff:

That’s pure karma - the address is not even showing up and that commercial building where the bank WAS located has been for sale since the past 2 months.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Can’t see what Sccit is saying in this thread because I have him on ignore but I can basically guess he is in here lying and hating on me, yet again.

I exposed him the same way I have sonned Luken so he is eternally hurt, finds any thread I am like a lost puppy and consistently says one of two lies about me: something about me not being well known, and a LIE about a video on Kobe.

Look at my rep: this bytch ass dude literally frivolously reps 25 people JUST so he can come around and hit my rep. He’s always in any thread about me on some hoe shyt.

He literally threatened to kill me :mjlol:

If I have proven one thing in this engagement with Luken, it’s that I’m about my shyt and I keeps it a buck.

I also gave xCivicx the business but he at least had the intelligence to actually recognize he couldn’t see me in a debate, and has decided to duck me and abandoned my exposal thread on him months ago.

Sccit is just a fukking idiot and can’t hold an L :martin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last time I got a paper check was when I was doing warehouse work getting paid daily/weekly. If the issuer is Two Men and a Truck and the Payee is OP... :francis: . He don't show up as a part of the Brampton team. So he doesn't own it, doesn't work for them, must be he is a truck driver, probably got 820 bucks for the job as an outsider given what they charge - I used them and it was like 2-300 bucks for a minimum 2 hours.
Nahhhh. Read further in the thread, the address on the check that he put on there has been a closed Location - he clearly forged that check. The check is dated 8/31/2022. That location has been listed as for sale since June.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can’t see what Sccit is saying in this thread because I have him on ignore but I can basically guess he is in here lying and hating on me, yet again.

I exposed him the same way I have sonned Luken so he is eternally hurt, finds any thread I am like a lost puppy and consistently says one of two lies about me: something about me not being well known, and a LIE about a video on Kobe.

Look at my rep: this bytch ass dude literally frivolously reps 25 people JUST so he can come around and hit my rep. He’s always in any thread about me on some hoe shyt.

He literally threatened to kill me :mjlol:

If I have proven one thing in this engagement with Luken, it’s that I’m about my shyt and I keeps it a buck.

I also gave xCivicx the business but he at least had the intelligence to actually recognize he couldn’t see me in a debate, and has decided to duck me and abandoned my exposal thread on him months ago.

Sccit is just a fukking idiot and can’t hold an L :martin:
We just have evidence that @Luken forged the check that he posted because the address that he listed as the bank’s location on said check, no longer exists. 😫

As far as the rest of the thread babble, it’s nothing but white noise- I would ignore it.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
It was deleted because @Luken went bytching to the mods that @Th3Birdman posted his pics and he want them taken down :mjlol:
imagine being that much of a bytch to goto the mods about a thread with info he happily posted himself previously. he just got mad it was complied into one thread
I'm pretty sure mods deleted that thread of their own volition. I've seen them do it before with posts/threads that straddled the privacy fence. It happened to me. Not to defend luken as he's still a sucker for all this :whoa:.