Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Can’t see what Sccit is saying in this thread because I have him on ignore but I can basically guess he is in here lying and hating on me, yet again.

I exposed him the same way I have sonned Luken so he is eternally hurt, finds any thread I am like a lost puppy and consistently says one of two lies about me: something about me not being well known, and a LIE about a video on Kobe.

Look at my rep: this bytch ass dude literally frivolously reps 25 people JUST so he can come around and hit my rep. He’s always in any thread about me on some hoe shyt.

He literally threatened to kill me :mjlol:

If I have proven one thing in this engagement with Luken, it’s that I’m about my shyt and I keeps it a buck.

I also gave xCivicx the business but he at least had the intelligence to actually recognize he couldn’t see me in a debate, and has decided to duck me and abandoned my exposal thread on him months ago.

Sccit is just a fukking idiot and can’t hold an L :martin:
:mjlol: :dead:How do yall let someone who joined ~3 months ago give you the business like this?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fukk is going on? Here’s a tip from an old head. Don’t put personal info on the net. Don’t take the bait. If folk don’t believe you, shrug your shoulders and keep it moving. I could never be posting proof pics for strangers. And truth I could flex…but what’s the point? No one will care about these cars in 10 years. nikkaz brag about the most trivial shyt.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see you got that invisible wrap on that shyt .. niiiiice :whew:

hp4jC7o.gif
:dead: :dead: :dead:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Can’t see what Sccit is saying in this thread because I have him on ignore but I can basically guess he is in here lying and hating on me, yet again.

I exposed him the same way I have sonned Luken so he is eternally hurt, finds any thread I am like a lost puppy and consistently says one of two lies about me: something about me not being well known, and a LIE about a video on Kobe.

Look at my rep: this bytch ass dude literally frivolously reps 25 people JUST so he can come around and hit my rep. He’s always in any thread about me on some hoe shyt.

He literally threatened to kill me :mjlol:

If I have proven one thing in this engagement with Luken, it’s that I’m about my shyt and I keeps it a buck.

I also gave xCivicx the business but he at least had the intelligence to actually recognize he couldn’t see me in a debate, and has decided to duck me and abandoned my exposal thread on him months ago.

Sccit is just a fukking idiot and can’t hold an L :martin:
He said Luken is playing you, that you're the real fraud and that you slandered Kobe

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He said Luken is playing you, that you're the real fraud and that you slandered Kobe

Lol like I said.

But of course, I’m the only nikka in this whole thing that has provided actual receipts over and over and over, so through my actions it should be obvious who you should believe.

Sccit’s rep is redder than Hot Cheetos. WOAT tag for a reason. Let him tell it, he’s only in the red because @Rhakim “hating on him” :Tim:

Moron tried to explain how he’s negative 9000 on some Vegeta shyt by saying people just hate on him, only for him to turn around and prove he’s the only hater on here through his constant frivolous negging of me, a person that has only been here since May and can’t even see his posts :wow:

TheColi is under new management :umad:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Lol like I said.

But of course, I’m the only nikka in this whole thing that has provided actual receipts over and over and over, so through my actions it should be obvious who you should believe.

Sccit’s rep is redder than Hot Cheetos. WOAT tag for a reason. Let him tell it, he’s only in the red because @Rhakim “hating on him” :Tim:

Moron tried to explain how he’s negative 9000 on some Vegeta shyt by saying people just hate on him, only for him to turn around and prove he’s the only hater on here through his constant frivolous negging of me, a person that has only been here since May and can’t even see his posts :wow:

TheColi is under new management :umad:
:jawalrus:

chappelles-show-robot.gif

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha:

This one about Oh Pee still has me :dead:
(fukk caliprynce though. :pacspit: )
Shut yo non firearm owning ass up :unimpressed:
As a expert of L's I must say you are approaching this all wrong.:jbhmm:

When faced with a L of gigantic proportions you should lean into it instead of running or deflecting. By doing this you take away some of its power and you can actually learn how to avoid it in the future.:ehh:

Savor the L. :eat:Sure it may taste like shyt but it is good for you in the long run.

full

Now if you want to double down then I would be lying if I said I would not be highly entertained by the fukkery:hubie:
Ayo that fukking gif tho :russ: