Luken Got Caught, But Imagine Who Didn't.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
8j5dzb-3.jpg

:wow:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't hoop anymore.

But he’s posting pics on IG of him shooting jumpers in a Kobe jersey :laff:

Make no mistake if not for this thread he would’ve eventually posted that pic in the LWO thread to frame himself as a real hooper who doesn’t hate Kobe even tho all the Lwo brehs know he does :pachaha:

breh really thinks all that performative shyt can fool everybody

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
And that email is BULLshyt :pachaha: Don’t let this nikka play yall like yall dumb. That email clearly shows he emailed that team first. He earlier on twitter claimed he was guaranteed going pro and only injury held him back. If you a real guaranteed pro prospect you’re gonna have teams CONTACT YOU. Anyone can email a fukking team and get a generic response back.

This nikka gassed himself up all over the forum and now he’s backtracking on some modest shyt and avoiding addressing his 🧢 directly.

He never simply claimed he played at Inglewood. He claimed he was a REAL HOOPER who played for PAT ROY and was a “quite literally going pro”.

Don’t get finessed by this fukking gassed up cap. He clearly not what he initially tried to claim. Still pretending he don’t see me.

full

:eat:

@Th3Birdman

:heh: Luken lurking this thread like ..

full

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
More performative shyt :pachaha: Asks for a screenshot like nikkas are supposed to screenshot all my posts on here. nikkas are telling him I’m cooking him and he just sits here acting all casual like he don’t see it

That wasnt his attitude towards Luken though huh I know yall remember that.

Just like Rhakim an ol muddy the waters ass nikka. Gas some shyt up as high as you can and then play modest after and finesse.

Claim you’re mainstream famous and then fall back on YT fame when pressed

Claim to be a varsity/pro level baller than fall back on JV and random emails when pressed

Claim to be “quite literally going pro overseas if not for injury” and then fall back on some cold email he sent to a bankrupt team that didn’t know him.

Claim to “date” A LOT of IG models, he probably paid to smash one or two before.

He’s one those nikkas that clout chases and gasses shyt up thinking he’s smart cuz he has lesser shyt to fall back on.

Y’all not gon let comic book fandom blind u from this shyt. :ufdup:
Screenshot please.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Years ago this nikka tried to say he was famous because he was “on wiki” like he was on Wikipedia

Whole time it was an off brand comic book wiki about his YT channel:dead:

Gas some shyt up as high as he can and then fall back on lesser shyt that’s the game he’s been running and frames it as receipts.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
More performative shyt :pachaha: Asks for a screenshot like nikkas are supposed to screenshot all my posts on here. nikkas are telling him I’m cooking him and he just sits here acting all casual like he don’t see it

That wasnt his attitude towards Luken though huh I know yall remember that.

Y’all not gon let comic book fandom blind u from this shyt. :ufdup:

I think he was asking me of a screenshot of Luken lurking
full

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think he was asking me of a screenshot of Luken lurking
full

No, I’m asking you to screenshot what she said. You want me to respond to what she said, that’s why you tagged me, right?

Well this is what I see when yall quote her:

IMG-5158.jpg

:yeshrug:

She want to talk to me, she gotta go through a third party.