Luken Got Caught, But Imagine Who Didn't.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Th3Birdman
full

Don't let this nikka rag doll you like this mayne
full
... You can't put this nikka on ignore right in the heat of it dawg
13043-5c8ce96ce9419656387c6ae9bd3e3008.jpg

Alright I see y’all just in this for the fukkery :mjlol:

Anyway. My presence in this thread is no longer required. I posted my reciepts, I clearly hooped which was a dumb accusation and an incredibly weak basis for an “exposal”

Unless we talking about running the fade, I’ve entertained this clown long enough.

Keep riding my dikk 10SoundCloud :umad:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

Anyway. My presence in this thread is no longer required. I posted my reciepts, I clearly hooped which was a dumb accusation and an incredibly weak basis for an “exposal”

Unless we talking about running the fade, I’ve entertained this clown long enough.

subscribe-click-subscribe.gif
I'll peep the channel breh
full

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Th3Birdman
full

Don't let this nikka rag doll you like this mayne
full
... You can't put this nikka on ignore right in the heat of it dawg
13043-5c8ce96ce9419656387c6ae9bd3e3008.jpg

He’s had me on ignore for years, ever since he tried to expose me and failed after I initially called him out for being fake

He engages everyone on here directly except me cuz he knows he can’t beat me.

Mind you he’s lying about not seeing me. He does the ignore shyt and screenshot on some performative shyt

A few weeks ago when I first questioned the Inglewood High Maxpreps shyt he DMd me right away. He sees it

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Yeah hold that L fakkit. Completely avoiding addressing my specific allegations directly. Tried to clout chase off Pat Roy and never even played for him.

Yall really let this dork come in here and cap all day and give him a pass cuz of comic books

All good tho there’s real nikkas on this forum imma keep standing on this real shyt.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
10SoundCloud :umad:

Oh yeah let's talk about that

a few years you tried to expose me saying this was me

I offered a ban bet right away and you ignored me and tried to talk about fades.

A few weeks ago when i initially questioned why he was on MaxPreps, he DM'd me right away talking about fades. Yet he doesn't see my posts huh....

Mind you guys, this is a guy who created his YT channel solely to argue with someone else over the internet. This a guy who on several occasions on this very forum has claimed that he "argues on the internet for a living." He was ALL IN on going back in forth in details with @Luken and @xCivicx . But with me he refuses to engage, pretends he doesn't see me, moves the goalposts, refuses to address his cap and then goes back to talking about fades. He entertained flat rather @xCivicx for like a whole month but he gon sit here and say he's "entertained me enough" act like he's too busy to address head on all the cap he spews here and he will only entertain a fade.

Fake fades, the #1 thing nikkas resort to on the net when their back is against the wall and can't fight back and cant do shyt.

This nikka a fraud and took a huge L here, he lucky he likes comic books and half the forum wishes everything he says is true.

Ban bet is still up over that soundcloud page too since u wanna mention it again you hoe ass nikka.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's UberEatsDriver, took about 4 seconds to find. I didn't tag him because I don't want to hear from him. You have fun though.

I don't care about the @10bandz @Th3Birdman beef, but I do need to know why Kai Cenat was mentioned 7 times for no goddamn reason.

because Birdman talks like he's Kai Cenat level famous and hangs out with the type of hoes Cenat does when it's all cap