Luken Got Caught, But Imagine Who Didn't.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This nikka scared

Only one way to settle this

@10bandz vs @Th3Birdman set it up.

Y'all nikkas funny :mjlol:

Like I said, I'm washed.

I'm still Steph Curry with the shot tho :sas1:

Screenshot-1083.png

And for the record, I've offered to meet up with this nikka multiple times if he wanted to actually press the issue :manny:

He the one running from actual smoke. Damn the court, these hands ain't washed.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
^^^^ look at this performative ass nikka

Tried to expose me with a SoundCloud and failed and pretends he doesn’t see me ever since. tried to act like was a top level baller and LA fly popular nikka and got exposed and now he’s talking about fades when we know none of that shyt really goes down on the net.

All that energy for Luken but he in here ducking and dodging his fairy tales being exposed and moving to goal posts.

Posts a pic of him in a Kobe jersey on the gram just so he could post it on here. Breh like Rhakim and thinks he can finesse everyone with his performative bullshyt.

Won’t address none of the cap, just keeps avoiding it like he don’t see me. Kept dropping Pat Roy’s name and said he played for him when he actually never did but he won’t address that or his fake IG followers who have 50 follows and follow 6000 foh

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nah he been saying thats the reason he didnt go pro ..

He didn’t go pro because he wasn’t good enough. Stop it. He played two years of JV, lied about playing varsity and that’s it. Ain’t no injury stopped him from playing pro in 2010 when he stopped playing in 2005 on JV. It’s all cap and doesn’t add up AT ALL.

EVERY capping ass nikka from HS and college says injury is why they didnt go pro :pachaha: I’ve heard that excuse from 1000 LA nikkas in my life for both bball and fball. Yall can’t really let this nikka slide this BS past yall. Even his hair issue is bullshyt. A real prospect would’ve got transferred

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Link me to one of your high school games. If you feel uncomfortable posting on the forum DM me. You know I won't post that shyt

There's nothing to link. I hooped in the early 2000s, the days before smartphones and uploading videos.

I already provided images of third parties talking about the rosters I was on. I played at the Wood, for Rogers Park, and various adult leagues after graduating high school, including a couple church leagues. Here's me with my guys at Rogers Park in Inglewood:

Screenshot-1084.png

That's me with the dumb kneeling pose :mjgrin:

I got this for you tho-- I just logged into an old email and found my invite to the Tokyo Apache:

Tryout-proof.png

Looks like I'm the only one been telling the truth, don't it :youngsabo:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas funny :mjlol:

Like I said, I'm washed.

I'm still Steph Curry with the shot tho :sas1:

Screenshot-1083.png

And for the record, I've offered to meet up with this nikka multiple times if he wanted to actually press the issue :manny:

He the one running from actual smoke. Damn the court, these hands ain't washed.
Ima keep it a trillion with you, this about hooping and you talking about fighting, you looking like you proving @10bandz case

And let the record show you said yo knee to fukked up to play but you shooting jump shots

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
He didn’t go pro because he wasn’t good enough. Stop it. He played two years of JV, lied about playing varsity and that’s it. Ain’t no injury stopped him from playing pro in 2010 when he stopped playing in 2005 on JV. It’s all cap and doesn’t add up AT ALL.

EVERY capping ass nikka from HS and college says injury is why they didnt go pro :pachaha: I’ve heard that excuse from 1000 LA nikkas in my life for both bball and fball. Yall can’t really let this nikka slide this BS past yall. Even his hair issue is bullshyt. A real prospect would’ve got transferred

Lol all I'm saying is he been consistent on his injury .. so he has legit reason (not like 1 needed :heh: ) to decline the 1 on 1 hooping ..

I aint gonna lie I played high school sports ... but not varsity :mjcry:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
And that email is BULLshyt :pachaha: Don’t let this nikka play yall like yall dumb. That email clearly shows he emailed that team first. He earlier on twitter claimed he was guaranteed going pro and only injury held him back. If you a real guaranteed pro prospect you’re gonna have teams CONTACT YOU. Anyone can email a fukking team and get a generic response back.

This nikka gassed himself up all over the forum and now he’s backtracking on some modest shyt and avoiding addressing his 🧢 directly.

He never simply claimed he played at Inglewood. He claimed he was a REAL HOOPER who played for PAT ROY and was a “quite literally going pro”.

Don’t get finessed by this fukking gassed up cap. He clearly not what he initially tried to claim. Still pretending he don’t see me.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ima keep it a trillion with you, this about hooping and you talking about fighting, you looking like you proving @10bandz case

And let the record show you said yo knee to fukked up to play but you shooting jump shots

When did this become about us hooping though :what:

Unless he said something about me not being able to see him on the court, but I wouldn't be able to see it because he's on ignore.

You said I was scared-- I'm saying the only nikka who was scared is the one who turned down the fade multiple times.

And yes, I can hit jumpers still. What does that have to do with full contact basketball? I'm admitting I don't play anymore. Why are you trying to set up something nobody called for, least of all me?

I don't hoop anymore.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The email is asking him for highlights, indicating that they’ve never seen him play. He emailed them on some cold email shyt. It’s not like they knew about him and reached out to him to come try out.

How does cold emailing a bankrupt Korea team and getting a generic response back asking basic questions equate to “I was quite literally going pro if not for injury”

Use your 🧠 people don’t fall for the 🧢 He’s trying to muddy the waters just like Rhakim to finesse yall.

He was gassing shyt up way higher than it really was cuz he didn’t think he’d get pressed on it. Even earlier in this thread he avoided saying JV at first, tried to mask the timeline of his HS years I had to post his birth year just for him to semi come clean lol yall crazy

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Right :laff:

Look how quick he was to pull YT receipts (which I never disputed) but with this ball shyt he all over the place and not addressing the Pat Roy/varsity shyt directly. He won’t address those bots all over his IG directly. He won’t address his lies about being known to LA IG models directly. He won’t address the fact he initially came on this forum and claimed to be mainstream famous even though he’s not directly

All cap 🧢

And don’t think he’s not tempted to post that bullshyt SoundCloud again. A few years ago he tried to expose me with that but I BEEN ready to ban bet over that so he dropped that whole issue and spends years pretending not to see me.