Luken Got Caught, But Imagine Who Didn't.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Birdman is on multiple forums, Patriots forum/Reddit/Gamefaqs/Resetera going back and forth and arguing with nikkas

he be on here arguing with nikkas

he proudly claims he argues on the net for a living

yet I'm the ONE guy he wont directly engage, ever since he failed at exposing me with the soundcloud

This nikka is a lifelong internet debator but keeps acting like he's too good to address what I'm saying. I'm this nikka kryptonite, im the one nikka he dont wanna go back and forth with cuz im not one of these nerds all googley eyed because a nikka got successful talking about comics.

it's easy to rally around and clown a nobody like @Jcotton1 or a guy everyone knew was lying @Luken ....... a lot of yall be shy though when y'all favs like Rhakim and Birdman get exposed too.....when they call themselves nerds yall be feeling proud like yes im a nerd too! yeah i get it...:pachaha:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It's UberEatsDriver, took about 4 seconds to find. I didn't tag him because I don't want to hear from him. You have fun though.

I don't care about the @10bandz @Th3Birdman beef, but I do need to know why Kai Cenat was mentioned 7 times for no goddamn reason.

I'm not computer savvy; so pardon me. but hold this rep breh :salute:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Who is this person, and why is he the barometer of fame for you?

honestly i dont follow hella YTers like that, but Kai is a popular YTer especially for young folks, you hear about him a lot, clearly he's apart of pop culture he be with all the entertainers, courtside NBA, you see him with the fly IG hoes. I guess Druski is another popular one. Im not familar with all these nikkas.

Just saying, the lifestyle and the type of fame that brehs like Kai and Druski got, thats how Birdman has been portraying himself on this forum and im just calling out the cap. He dont got the same type audience/demographic Kai, Druski, etc got. Fly IG hoes are not checking for Birdman. His IG is full of bought followers. His YT success comes from comic book dorks who dont like Cinemasins following him. Which is cool, but he not who he try to portray himself as on here. Just like Luken. He frontin simple as that.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
You never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

seton-hall-sopranos.gif

Junior had @tony copping pleas :mjlol:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Birdman is on multiple forums, Patriots forum/Reddit/Gamefaqs/Resetera going back and forth and arguing with nikkas

he be on here arguing with nikkas

he proudly claims he argues on the net for a living

yet I'm the ONE guy he wont directly engage, ever since he failed at exposing me with the soundcloud

This nikka is a lifelong internet debator but keeps acting like he's too good to address what I'm saying. I'm this nikka kryptonite, im the one nikka he dont wanna go back and forth with cuz im not one of these nerds all googley eyed because a nikka got successful talking about comics.

it's easy to rally around and clown a nobody like @Jcotton1 or a guy everyone knew was lying @Luken ....... a lot of yall be shy though when y'all favs like Rhakim and Birdman get exposed too.....when they call themselves nerds yall be feeling proud like yes im a nerd too! yeah i get it...:pachaha:

Yall be going life and death with this shyt lmao :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
yall gonna stop playing with me. Breh leaves the thread like he proved his point when he didn't prove shyt and avoided 99% of the crux of the allegations.

He dates A LOT of fly IG models in LA, but NONE of them are on his IG? None? Not one? He famous as fukk on some fly shyt but no fly or even above average hoes follow breh and comment/like his photos?

And since when do women have 50 followers but follow 6000 people? Aren't those bots/fake accounts/bought followers? Yall keep playing though, acting like all this shyt legit.

YT = legit and i never disputed that

everything else = WILD CAP and uses his YT "fame" as a fall back to muddy the waters

Quality of audience could be improved because a lot of the followers are fake

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-4-08-49-PM.png

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-3-44-43-PM.png

Anamolies in followers charts huh

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-4-08-56-PM.png

Followers are fake, no growth, no engagement on IG

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-4-10-49-PM.png

Hot when you started now you just IG garbage

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-4-11-25-PM.png

20% suspicious accounts but its probably more

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-4-16-58-PM.png

Claims to be popular with LA IG hoes but only 1% of his followers are other infleuncers

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-4-17-42-PM.png

Acts like his YT success brings him hoes and he has a Kai Cenat type audience but all his followers are dudes

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-4-09-25-PM.png

y'all keep playing with me tho, bub-ub-ub-ub-ut the comic books!

Last edited: