Luken Got Caught, But Imagine Who Didn't.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
honestly i dont follow hella YTers like that, but Kai is a popular YTer especially for young folks, you hear about him a lot, clearly he's apart of pop culture he be with all the entertainers, courtside NBA, you see him with the fly IG hoes. I guess Druski is another popular one. Im not familar with all these nikkas.

Just saying, the lifestyle and the type of fame that brehs like Kai and Druski got, thats how Birdman has been portraying himself on this forum and im just calling out the cap. He dont got the same type audience/demographic Kai, Druski, etc got. Fly IG hoes are not checking for Birdman. His IG is full of bought followers. His YT success comes from comic book dorks who dont like Cinemasins following him. Which is cool, but he not who he try to portray himself as on here. Just like Luken. He frontin simple as that.
Like I said, I won't take sides between you two, but Luken's lies were in a completely different galaxy than damn near anybody else's, being that he was doing the shyt for a decade, and was photoshopping checks from defunct banks to try to shyt on people. :pachaha:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, I won't take sides between you two, but Luken's lies were in a completely different galaxy than damn near anybody else's, being that he was doing the shyt for a decade, and was photoshopping checks from defunct banks to try to shyt on people. :pachaha:

Im not saying this is worse or trying to compare, what im saying is breh is no different. Luken was extremely extra with it like an idiot, but Birdman been no different just capping all over different forums trying stick his chest out. Just like Rhakim exposing jcotton for lying about his life when the man himself does the same thing on here. He lied his way to POTY.

Luken pretending he was bushed is no different than Birdman in here asking for screenshots acting like he has no ability to see what im saying and to directly address it. Brehs behavior in here ducking and dodging is embarrassing, he dont have this energy when he has the upperhand.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
yall gonna stop playing with me. Breh leaves the thread like he proved his point when he didn't prove shyt and avoided 99% of the crux of the allegations. ...

full

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im not saying this is worse or trying to compare, what im saying is breh is no different. Luken was extremely extra with it like an idiot, but Birdman been no different just capping all over different forums trying stick his chest out. Just like Rhakim exposing jcotton for lying about his life when the man himself does the same thing on here. He lied his way to POTY.

Luken pretending he was bushed is no different than Birdman in here asking for screenshots acting like he has no ability to see what im saying and to directly address it. Brehs behavior in here ducking and dodging is embarrassing, he dont have this energy when he has the upperhand.
I got you. What is the Rhakim thing? I've seen it mentioned a few times, but don't know anything about it. :feedme:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

This nikka @10bandz been said earlier that everybody knew this nikka Luken was lying :comeon: and he was low hanging fruit :dame:

It was still hilarious and a surgical exposal :mjlol:.. this nikka @Th3Birdman still Rookie Of The Year ..

But he got blazed in this thread .. and the irony of the title at that :heh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I got you. What is the Rhakim thing? I've seen it mentioned a few times, but don't know anything about it. :feedme:

the thread is kinda scattered, but it started with post #255 when I expose him for posting about Bron for 15 hours straight no rest, then pages later it evolves into me exposing him for lying about all types of various claims like he claimed Jcotton did.

Also, when you click the various quotes of his that I posted when exposing him, you'll see he went back a year later and edited all the posts I exposed him with and created new, alternative conversations

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This nikka @10bandz been said earlier that everybody knew this nikka Luken was lying :comeon: and he was low hanging fruit :dame:

It was still hilarious and a surgical exposal :mjlol:.. this nikka @Th3Birdman still Rookie Of The Year ..

Facts. The Luken exposal was hilarious and legendary but its not like Luken had never been called out before that. People for years were saying he was a capping ass nikka trying to brag on here for no reason. Thats why Birdman hopped on it, he knew it'd be easy. Same with him calling out @xCivicx .....breh BEEN a dumbass flat earther, its not a secret. But birdman made a big spectacle of debating him on some performative shyt like he was some intellectual saving The Coli from the big bad flat earthers. nikka, we been dusted off posters like that.

Im deconstructing the pathology of these fraudulent nikkas, its not just the lies its the way they present the lies and how they try to weaponize the lies to shyt on other posters and elevate their status on here.:wow:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Not sure what you're trying to say with the smiley, but if it made you happy, I love that for you. :ehh:

And if you go back through some of the luken threads, even in The Final Exposal, you would always find people who believed and defended him, no matter how ridiculous his lies were. So everybody SHOULD have known he was lying, but not EVERYBODY did, or wanted to admit it to themselves.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Mind y'all, even in the Luken exposal thread I was sounding the alarm about this fraud ass nikka

That’s what these nikkas do. Lie about ignoring a nikka cuz they can’t take the heat. Rhakim has done it plenty of times and before Luken was Birdmans target he tried to expose me by saying some random SoundCloud was mine. I offered a ban bet and id prove the SC wasn’t me and he told me he was gonna put me on ignore and I should DM him for a fade :mjlol: Brehs spent an all nighter on the coli talking shyt about me and I didn’t even say nothing in this thread. Luken got exposed for sure but these brehs are all homebody nikka nerds on all sides. Birdman literally got successful on YT from making hundreds of videos hating on another comic book YouTuber.

Exactly. nikkas talk about thread derailing when I didn’t even have one post in this thread until 30 min ago when I saw brehs was on here at 2am on a weekend night typing bullshyt paragraphs about me. And when it comes to Luken I called him a fraud a long time ago I got no disagreement about that.

i got banned from the @Jcotton1 thread when I aired it out that the man exposing him Rhakim was no different.

I've been going at the heavy hitters on here for years, the fan favorites, the ROTY and POTY's.

Birdman spent years lurking this forum before he signed up and cherry picked who to call out and who to avoid.

stop playing with me. i know y'all like comic books, but stop playing