‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Never been there. It goes both ways though. Aren't we supposed to be men here? Should we not stand by our principles?
LOL black males have been one of the MAIN ones thrashing other black men in a IR relationship, especially if he is with a white woman.

IRBM receives all types of heat from white AND Black society, so when a FEW bm don't say shyt about this particular black man's relationship then all of a sudden it's a problem?? :what:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There are much, much more black women in grad school than black men. How come they weren't checking for him like that?:patrice:

Either way, his wealth has a high chance of falling into white hands unfortunately.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
There are much, much more black women in grad school than black men. How come they weren't checking for him like that?:patrice:

Either way, his wealth has a high chance of falling into white hands unfortunately.
Yeah, looks like you have to get your own things playboy. Polish that resume.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'll always roll my eyes at interracial relationships and the excuses black folks make for not dating their own but it is what it is :manny:.

He did good work with this show and I'm proud of him and everyone else involved with the project. The show is flames :blessed:

Instead of worrying about who is in interracial relationships, celebrate black love :ahh:
Listen, I love Black women, but some people really date for character. Dude said he met her in grad school. I'm sorry, but if a woman and I have a connection I'm gonna date her. I don't care what race she is.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Now that he's gettin' shine, these chicks are Googling him, trying to find out who his wife is.

When he was broke and trying to put food in his belly, they didn't give a shyt.

His wife held him down. He shouldn't have to explain anything.
EXACTLY

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Yep. That's the jest of it. Black women's pussies are dry for struggling grad student. A black woman damn sure isn't going to be down for 16 years.

Black women just want money.

They don't care about character or any of that shyt.

If you are making major bread, they'll find a way to rationalize anything you do if they think they have a shot at being part of your team.