‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
Even though he claims he loves his wife for the goodness of her character and her support and while that may just be the case, real life has taught me that 9 times out of 10 the black people who marry out do so because of long internalized feelings of self hate and white worship. I hope him and his family the best but knowing this he definitely looking funny in the light. And I find it funny how the character he portrays has been marketed as the paragon of the black communities struggles and values when he's on some :mjpls: shyt too

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
best way to attract BW is by getting a white woman. that shyt will give you insta-value in their warped eyes.
Most africans in the western world suffer from self hate. Most africans in the western world do not hate IR dating because it weakens the tribe like I do. Most hate IR dating becuase they jealous

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The same nikkas that are saying "who cares" are the first ones calling black women bedwenches in other threads.

Disclaimer: homie can date who he wants im just addressing the hypocrisy.
Everyone is a hypocrite, get over it.

Same women bytching about his wife be the same ones who has #swirl movement, watches Scandal, and approves of EVERY SINGLE bw/wm relation.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Now that he's gettin' shine, these chicks are Googling him, trying to find out who his wife is.

When he was broke and trying to put food in his belly, they didn't give a shyt.

His wife held him down. He shouldn't have to explain anything.

:francis:

You can't be talking sense to these people, they want to hate on this man for sticking with a women that stuck with him for 16 YEARS:martin: