‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Wow. I don't have a problem with interracial relationships but dudes in here really showing their hypocrisy. Where is the outrage? Where are the insults hurled in this man's direction? All I'm seeing here is support. Do you guys not see the ridiculous double standard here or are you all just trolling?
Just like when bw dont thrash IR relationship concerning bw?? Have you been to LSA?? :what:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Just think, she has a PhD and could've married some rich redneck right and her kid could've came out hating Blacks, silver spoon handed down to him looking down on us nikkas,

But nope, her kid gonna come out like Drake, Obama, Mariah or whatever. He saved us some trouble by dilluting the overseer's bloodstream. Reparations nikka.

dont know why i found this so funny

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
That's how it always works.

A lot of Black men are invisible to Black women until they blow up.

Reluctantly agree with this. I know some excellent brehs who can't find a woman because they don't have a high paying job or a hot whip. These dudes are drug/children/drama/criminal record FREE, but in these times of high society women look past them for gaudy brehs who turn out to be unsatisfactory.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Just think, she has a PhD and could've married some rich redneck right and her kid could've came out hating Blacks, silver spoon handed down to him looking down on us nikkas,

But nope, her kid gonna come out like Drake, Obama, Mariah or whatever. He saved us some trouble by dilluting the overseer's bloodstream. Reparations nikka.

I get this.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More proof that people MARRY FOR SECURITY. .. :manny:

She is a NETFLIX EXECUTIVE...you think he gonna pass that up for relations with a sista from TVONE
:mjpls:

But I guarantee you his sidepiece is BLACK :ufdup:

he reminds me of my homeboy a dreadhead darkskin dude who married this white chick who now pulls in 100k as a regional manager of a furniture appliance retail chain

Yet he keeps asking me can he use my crib to secretly bring his black jumpoffs to....

:snoop:

:russ:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Now that he's gettin' shine, these chicks are Googling him, trying to find out who his wife is.

When he was broke and trying to put food in his belly, they didn't give a shyt.

His wife held him down. He shouldn't have to explain anything.
giphy.gif

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Who cares

All of a sudden these bytches care after that weekend binge fest? They didn't care before this shyt dropped?

I knew this shyt was gonna happen the minute Luke Cage dropped ever since jessica jones the sista's was gonna throw the draws at him by the hundreds... :lolbron:

That's the thing with most successful black guys if you not with him from ground zero he probably aint checking for you... :francis: I bet you a sista probably had her shot with him and she blew it back in the day...