‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Black women just want money.

They don't care about character or any of that shyt.

If you are making major bread, they'll find a way to rationalize anything you do if they think they have a shot at being part of your team.
Im not even mad but i don't want black women to talk that shyt if i get snatched up by an anglo woman.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I'm sure a jet black,broke,college kid had tons of black women checking for him :troll:

Nope. Those same grad school chicks are checkin' for Dante, the club promoter, when grad school breh is struggling to get by.

Once grad school breh finally makes it, then she wants to get on.

Then, she wants to call him a c00n for entertaining the women who show him love!

It's as if these women want Black men to put their lives on pause and be readily available when they are ready to have their storybook wedding and house with a picket fence!

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If she a ride or die like that then more power to them. If a woman is there for you while you're down, she deserves to be there for the come up. ESPECIALLY if you're famous and you never know who to trust or who's tryna use you at any given moment. At that point you might as well stay with your Day One if she's a good partner. Seems like she got a nice ass job too:ehh:. Good for them.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good for him. But you guys are saying black women didn't want him, what makes you think he wanted or was even checking for black women?

I'm in the same environment, speaking from experience.:pachaha:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
best way to attract BW is by getting a white woman. that shyt will give you insta-value in their warped eyes.

I agree with this.

Black women follow white women's lead.

If they see that a white woman values a Black man enough to be his wife, they then assume that he must be valuable. If she's willing to risk her standing among white men to love a Black man, said Black man must be valuable---that's their logic.

If the Black man does indeed turn out to be valuable, the Black woman lashes out, knowing that she missed out on a valuable man.