‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
That is what you consider "big t*ts"?

Cac Alert. :skip:

White boy :ufdup:
If I was white I wouldn't have replied to this thread instead I'd be finding ways to get cheaper child labor at one of my factories in India, cursing you nikkas out on X-Box Live, complaining about the service at the fast food restaurant you flip burgers at and fukking yo crush after promising her a .50 cent raise.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
If I was white I wouldn't have replied to this thread instead I'd be finding ways to get cheaper child labor at one of my factories in India, cursing you nikkas out on X-Box Live, complaining about the service at the fast food restaurant you flip burgers at and fukking yo crush after promising her a .50 cent raise for 50 backshots.

You were trying to be clever, but your whiteness is still coming out. :ufdup:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Like I said before with black interracial relationships:

As long as you don't diss black people/date white people because you hate blacks, there's no problem:yeshrug:

If I find a hot chick, I'd hit it regardless of race:yeshrug:

and I find a chick that grees with me on shyt that's importatn and genuinely cares, I'll lock it up regardless too :yeshrug:

If don't end up with a black woman, it won't be because I hate black women. It'll just be that I loved a woman that just happeend to be another race.

Last edited: