‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Ain't no way that fine muthafukka had problems dating black women :mjlol:

Y'all dusty nikkas swear any nikka that's not rich ha a hard time with black women. Nah just ur ugly ass. nikkas ain't got no social skills, short as fukk, ugly, cheap, can't fukk then wonder why they struggle with the most innovative magical race of women on earth.

Most Black Women I know lose in the dating department for being so loyal to broke ass losers when they can do better. I only hear about this "Black Women aren't loyal" narrative in this subforum.

There's no way this guy couldn't get any Black pu$$y then. He probably was like most of his ilk, he was just on that :mjpls:.

Nothing wrong with IR relationships, but Black Men need to stop using Black Women as the scapegoat.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Of all races of women black women are the most "soulful" when it comes to their relationships. By that I mean that they just want to connect and feel good with you, they are simple in that way. So yes if you have a hard time with black women you really suck as an individual, because nothing other than your bank accounts makes them feel good being around you :francis:

Most Black Women I know sh_t on other race of men, especially White Men. I don't know any Black Woman there dudes are describing. Black Women date outside of their race less than all groups.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
so yall just ignoring the fact that these bitter and insecure women use so called black media outlets to sabotage the careers and projects that black men are promoting because they mad at who he dates or marries

That shyt is not cool

All the other shyt yall talking about is a deflection at least from the point i was making.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
so yall just ignoring the fact that these bitter and insecure women use so called black media outlets to sabotage the careers and projects that black men are promoting because they mad at who he dates or marries

That shyt is not cool

All the other shyt yall talking about is a deflection at least from the point i was making.

It's not cool at all, especially if said Black man is just living his life.

Now, if the man is on some c00n shyt and is throwing Black women under the bus, I'm all for them shytting on the man and hurting his career.

But, for these bitter and low self-esteem women to be out here threatening boycotts, waging social media campaigns and other shyt on every Black male celebrity they crush on with a white wife is pathetic and unacceptable.

Because we know damn well they'd lose their shyt if nikkas were to relentlessly attack their Black female idols who date out.

Black men have never threatened to ruin the lives or careers of Black women who date out.

Never.

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Just think, she has a PhD and could've married some rich redneck right and her kid could've came out hating Blacks, silver spoon handed down to him looking down on us nikkas,

But nope, her kid gonna come out like Drake, Obama, Mariah or whatever. He saved us some trouble by dilluting the overseer's bloodstream. Reparations nikka.
PAWGing and seeding them up is reparations now? :skip:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You guys just need yo go ahead and be with the White Woman of your dreams, admit you hate Black Women, and admit your bitter about your own insecurities.

Black Women date out the least compared to other races, so I'm not sure where all this bitterness is coming from...
Date out and marry aren't the same.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It's not cool at all, especially if said Black man is just living his life.

Now, if the man is on some c00n shyt and is throwing Black women under the bus, I'm all for them shytting on the man and hurting his career.

But, for these bitter and low self-esteem women to be out here threatening boycotts, waging social media campaigns and other shyt on every Black male celebrity they crush on with a white wife is pathetic and unacceptable.

Because we know damn well they'd lose their shyt if nikkas were to relentlessly attack their Black female idols who date out.

Black men have never threatened to ruin the lives or careers of Black women who date out.

Never.
The epitome is MTO on how they make the headlines different for both sexes.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

My boyfriend is the exact opposite of all that except he's 6'2. Stop shaming women for having standards you don't meet. Men like you think all women want thugs but lust over women with no redeeming qualities except for their looks. Let's be real you ain't checkin for the dark skinned sista with natural hair and no ass. :comeon:Even if she is kind, not after your money, no drama, etc.

I am with a dark skinned woman now. :manny: she ain't thottish at all.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Are you out your damm mind??? He said he don't owe nobody shyt as it pertains to who he marries and you think THAT is what's holding us back???:what::snoop:
I was wrong to say it's the number one thing holding us back. But IR dating hurts our community

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
:childplease:

My boyfriend is the exact opposite of all that except he's 6'2. Stop shaming women for having standards you don't meet. Men like you think all women want thugs but lust over women with no redeeming qualities except for their looks.
:obama:

Let's be real you ain't checkin for the dark skinned sista
:takedat:

with natural hair
:takedat:

and no ass
:huhldup:

Not even a bubble?
Is she really even blk african descent???
sounds like she's a dark skinned Indian, or a darkskinned Latino Dark White from Dominican Republic, u know she no black papi.