‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
You're kidding. Y'all go on rants alllll dayyyy about how dark skinned black men are preferred and how black women standards in men are so low that we always date the broke dudes over the good guys with stable lives and blah blah blah but all of a sudden now because it's a convenient talking point in this thread it doesn't ever happen lmao White women literally have the highest standards in Men of all women yet now black women don't check for men like him Lmaooo

Another one

1. If you can't tell what the LeBron troll face means, you definitely shouldn't come at me. But today I got time cuz so. . .

2.Black women have the highest standards in men. Standards they themselves can't even reach. It's why we have chicks with kids talking about they won't date guys with kids. It's why we have 200 pounds chicks thinking they deserve a Terry Crews built black man. It's why we have chicks with nothing but ketchup and a baking soda box in their fridge talking about a man has to take them on a date that cost X-amount of dollars. It's why guys are lying to them just to hit and bounce all the time. It's why we have more baby mamas than wives. Black women want a black man to make up for all of their bullshyt shortcomings. Other races want men to build a future with. You guys don't think practically until you're washed up. White women's idea of a man with potential is a entry level accountant. Her dream guy is Brad Pitt. While most black women's idea of a man with potential is a NBA 1st round draft pick and their dream guy is Future. Hope in one hand and a wish in the other.

3. Dark-skinned black men are preferred. . . just not by black women. I know because I am a dark skinned man and I've been checked for by way more women of other races than black women and I've seen those same black women all of a sudden feel like I violated them in some way when they see me interacting with women of other races so let's not act like black women are out here going crazy for normal dark skinned dudes. Dude married a woman who was checking for him when he was down and out but let you chicks tell it all of you would've stayed with a midnight black broke college kid. The same broads out here curving dudes because he drives a Chevy Malibu and has a Olive Garden date budget. The majority of you didn't even know Michael Colter existed until last Friday but in typical scorned black women fashion any decent looking black man who is messing with a non black woman all of a sudden becomes your soul mate who got away.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
:damn:

But these nikkas have never had a girlfriend or they're posting from overseas

Cave women are magnets for mooching bums. Black or white
They scout potential?where?

Every nikka getting outta jail is looking for a white bytch to feed him
But these hoes only hold down struggling grad students?

Gtfoh.. u c00ns disgust me

Y'all keep falling for these excuses and this is becoming a trend now

All a c00n has got to say is "she stuck with me when I had nothing" for you fakkits to give him a pass

The thing I hate the most about this place is that everyone here love making up bullshyt theories.

"Black men are invisible to most BW"

"Statistics say nonblacks are are more ride or die than BW"

Just MAKING shyt up. :heh:

Incogno

Pro
Daps
You know what I would really like to know the answer to...

If black women are the reasons for the issues and problems of everything

Why do other ethnicities of women complain about having the same problems when dealing with some black men?

Why does the highest divorce rate belong to black men and not black women..if we are such a problem?

I would really like to know that...

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I agree, all u gotta do is go to a blk female dominated site . It's all about "i hate blk men", "swirl life"... "pink peen" "the newest bw& am/wm/lm/im couple" .
All until they see a blk man with a non blk woman. then it's, "the blk community", "blk love"... "keeping the wealth in the blk community" ...

Its a guilt trip game they play.

Lipstick Alley and Black Hair Media are so guilty of this. Them hoes got forums devoted to white dudes. Whole sub forums titled: "Interracial Dating...Swirling...how to get a white man". Imagine us having that on the Coli. They aint slick.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The thing I hate the most about this place is that everyone here love making up bullshyt theories.

These losers completely despise Black Women :scust:

The bitterness in the thread has me :mjlol:

This hatred is truly something else :wow:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

I feel you..nikkas was coming up with all kinds of bs scenarios just to shyt on Black women

A nikka said Black women weren't checking for that nikka in school winning awards for Science projects

Straight up insulting BW
:snoop:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Why are these threads always littered with blanket statements? The nikka married a white bytch. Are all white bytches ride or die? No...no one group is ever all anything. Are all black women over looking brothas who have potential? No...cause again, no one group. If your experience is one thing then that is indeed your experience and as valid as it is, it isn't the whole truth. People are people, women are people sometimes they're good sometimes they're bad. That's it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I feel you..nikkas was coming up with all kinds of bs scenarios just to shyt on Black women

A nikka said Black women weren't checking for that nikka in school winning awards for Science projects

Straight up insulting BW
:snoop:

Not black women, just women in general. Sad to have a young black man's dream deflate because he got no female attention as a hormone raging teenager. :ld: