‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Nah dude...I used to agree with a lot of the shyt u say on here...but you're bugging

It's cool. We can agree to disagree.

But, the truth is the truth.

I attended Black schools K-12 and know my way around quite a few HBCUs. I have seen shyt with my own eyes.

Not just making shyt up.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these white women have a mission behind getting smutted out.

A lot of Black women want to get smutted out because that's what their fav celebrity is doing on Real Housewives or some shyt.
giphy.gif

Superstar
Daps
We're talking about black women here since this is about fans criticizing Michael for marrying a white women.

Are PAAGs here bytching? Or Latinas? Or Arab women? Unless that is the case, you don't get to "fix" anything.

:manny:

I'm just saying women of all races are hypergamous. There are forms of that hypergamy which are more acute in black American women, but it is what it is.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The hurt from the beta black men on here :wow:

:wow: at you chasing superficial dudes that don't give any substance to maintain a healthy relationship. As long as he 6'5, strong mouthpiece, thuggish, and getting money, he can do anything to you and you still welcome him back. No good personality, no intelligence, just dikk and entertainment.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
:wow: at you chasing superficial dudes that don't give any substance to maintain a healthy relationship. As long as he 6'5, strong mouthpiece, thuggish, and getting money, he can do anything to you and you still welcome him back. No good personality, no intelligence, just dikk and entertainment.

:childplease:

My boyfriend is the exact opposite of all that except he's 6'2. Stop shaming women for having standards you don't meet. Men like you think all women want thugs but lust over women with no redeeming qualities except for their looks. Let's be real you ain't checkin for the dark skinned sista with natural hair and no ass. :comeon:Even if she is kind, not after your money, no drama, etc.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:chileplease:

My boyfriend is the exact opposite of all that except he's 6'2. Stop shaming women for having standards you don't meet. Men like you think all women want thugs but lust over women with no redeeming qualities except for their looks. Let's be real you ain't checkin for the dark skinned natural sista with natural hair and no ass. Even if she is kind, not after your money, no drama, etc.
Neither are you. :scust:, clearly. I don't see a dark skinned woman with no ass in that avy.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
The same nikkas that are saying "who cares" are the first ones calling black women bedwenches in other threads.

Disclaimer: homie can date who he wants im just addressing the hypocrisy.

The only post in here that makes sense.

Black Men can do whatever they want, but Black Women can't according to Black Men on here. Smdh