‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It wasnt like that at all where i grew up

The problem is a lot of dudes want women who are out of their league

If youre an average looking guy then realistically you should have an average looking girl....unless youre a good athlete, super popular, nice car...something lime that

Average looking guys get ignored by good looking black girls and then they say "no black women want me. Im gonna go get an average white woman"

Thats what ive seen

Not sure how I feel about leagues...I may get Red Pill here but women's value decrease as they age and men's appreciates older for a long period of time.

Plus have you seen these women who are out of your league without makeup? :dame:

A woman's value is mostly physical. Men can always increase their value by other means.

That's the funny thing about it all.

When a prominent Black man dates a non-Black woman, Black women interpret and internalize it as an attack on their womanhood. They view it as evidence that the whole world, including their own men, thinks lowly of them. It reinforces their feelings of inadequacy as women when compared to other women.

When a prominent non-Black man (especially a white man) dates a Black woman, Black women see it as validation of their womanhood. They view it as evidence that they are indeed adequate. The idea is that if a non-Black man, who could easily have a great woman of his own race, chooses a Black woman, as a whole Black women must be seen as equals among all women.

That's why Black women promote the swirl and cheer on other Black women who are out here dating non-Black men.

But, as soon as a Black man is seen with a non-Black woman, the venom comes out!

That's because when the Black woman is swirling, it's a self-esteem boost for Black women.

When Black men are swirling, it's like the proverbial punch to the gut in terms of self-esteem for them.

In a twisted logic sort of way Mike Colter's value in front of black women went up because it was somehow validated because he's married to a white woman.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
In a twisted logic sort of way Mike Colter's value in front of black women went up because it was somehow validated because he's married to a white woman.

That's the underlying phenomenon.

Whereas Black women didn't value him before, as soon as a Black woman sees a Black man with a white woman, they automatically assume he must be valuable in some way.

That's because, deep down, Black women don't feel they are as valuable as white women.

For a valuable white woman to give a Black man a chance, he must also be valuable. That's the logic.

In the Black woman's mind, white women take all the "good" Black men. "Good" man is the first though that crosses their mind when they see a breh with a white girl.

As someone else stated, if you want to attract a lot of Black women, you can do two things:

1) Spend a lot of money on flashy shyt to give off the appearance of status and wealth.

2) Get a few platonic CAC female friends to be seen in public with. Don't even try to smash them. Just keep them around.

#2 is much cheaper and will get you a lot of stares and results!

You'll get the "I knew you liked white girls.", "You don't deal with Black women?" questions quick fast. p*ssy will be served up to you on a platter.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Love is love, but I'm happy dude married someone about something. This girl is pretty smart:

Colton’s wife is Iva Colton who he met while they attended at Rutgers University. Mrs. Colton was born Iva Popovicova on April 25, 1975 in New Jersey. Iva holds a PhD from Rutgers. The State University of New Jersey and a Master of Arts, Gender and Culture from the Central European University.

Her dissertation title: New body politic Czech and Polish women's art of the 1990s; artsy and humanities type dissertation but that's cool :ehh:. Surprised she didn't go into academia.

@SheWantTheD
Those smart girls swirl like that at Rutgers? Well, I guess it is NJ
Yeah there are a lot of c00ns at Rutgers. Predominately white and Asian school.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's the underlying phenomenon.

Whereas Black women didn't value him before, as soon as a Black woman sees a Black man with a white woman, they automatically assume he must be valuable in some way.

That's because, deep down, Black women don't feel they are as valuable as white women.

For a valuable white woman to give a Black man a chance, he must also be valuable. That's the logic.

In the Black woman's mind, white women take all the "good" Black men. "Good" man is the first though that crosses their mind when they see a breh with a white girl.

As someone else stated, if you want to attract a lot of Black women, you can do two things:

1) Spend a lot of money on flashy shyt to give off the appearance of status and wealth.

2) Get a few platonic CAC female friends to be seen in public with.

#2 is much cheaper and will get you a lot of stares and results!

I've heard this from other groups of minorities. I read somewhere that some Asian men may get shunned by American born Asian women (and let's be honest many are self hating as fukk) but as soon as they are seen / dating white women their value goes up.

The thing is black women tend to be staunchly pro-Black male though. Totally different dynamic.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I've heard this from other groups of minorities. I read somewhere that some Asian men may get shunned by American born Asian women (and let's be honest many are self hating as fukk) but as soon as they are seen / dating white women their value goes up.

The thing is black women tend to be staunchly pro-Black male though. Totally different dynamic.

Black women are only as loyal as their options. That staunch pro-Black male attitude is actually out of necessity.

If non-Black men were showing them love in public and wifing them up, all that pro-Black male loyalty talk would be a thing of the past.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
full
lol c'mon ur a 6 cert havin nikka, u dnt wanna see my goodies for the low low price?

Incogno

Pro
Daps

Uh no..

Black women are disappointed in this because they find the man attractive and he's rich

A lot of black women actually love themselves..

People just have to come to the realization that a lot of black men have inferiority complexes...

There's black men out there who don't have inferiority complexes..

So its not the end of the world..

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Uh no..

Black women are disappointed in this because they find the man attractive and he's rich

A lot of black women actually love themselves..

People just have to come to the realization that a lot of black men have inferiority complexes...

There's black men out there who don't have inferiority complexes..

So its not the end of the world..

He doesn't have an inferiority complex. Dude is married to an Eastern European woman also. If you have experienced or encountered them they are different than your WASP-y white female.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I agree to an extent though I wouldn't argue the "same league" is always an issue. People seem to chase the same top 10-15% of chicks at each school that have the best body, dress best, etc. Maybe they are smart too which is a plus.

These girls also have the biggest egos and the most skewed view of their own worth which is why they set stupid standards for men (i.e. Idriss, Ghost, etc.) and feel they don't have to compromise. Sometimes they string a guy along as a "backup" but they are the heart breakers, embitter people to Black women etc. If your heart is set on one of these :manny:

What I personally found is once I stopped chasing that small subset and talked to the quiet girls, cute girl studying in the library, that liked sports, etc.etc. I really had no problems dating Black women in the 5-8 range and I am an average looking guy that has only been called cute once in my entire life. And no, I am not saying to chase girls that are in the 2-3 range but there are plenty of good catches in the 5-8 range negroes be ignoring that will happily give you a chance. Funny thing is, a lot of those dime chicks are worthless in the sack so I laugh when guys get so bent up about getting with them :pachaha:

I agree bro

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Reading this thread, while actually loaded with some valid points ... it makes me feel so bad for us. Particularly black women.

On topic: I don't care who the man is with. He found someone that seems loyal and was with him off the rip. He won the game and her color has not a damn thing to do with it. People worry too damn much about who is fukking the man or woman that they ain't fukking but wish they were.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
He doesn't have an inferiority complex. Dude is married to an Eastern European woman also. If you have experienced or encountered them they are different than your WASP-y white female.

A lot of black men have inferiority complexes...

And the most annoying thing is that they take the easiest way out every single time..with these excuses

With this fake "I'm proud of being black, I appreciate a woman's character" crap

A lot of Black men want to have the option of claiming their proud of being black for their ego sake while simultaneously trying to vicariously live through the non black woman...

I'm tired of this fake crap...