‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
I'm sure a jet black,broke,college kid had tons of black women checking for him :troll:
You're kidding. Y'all go on rants alllll dayyyy about how dark skinned black men are preferred and how black women standards in men are so low that we always date the broke dudes over the good guys with stable lives and blah blah blah but all of a sudden now because it's a convenient talking point in this thread it doesn't ever happen lmao White women literally have the highest standards in Men of all women yet now black women don't check for men like him Lmaooo

Another one

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Bottom line is a Black man should never have to explain his choice in a mate as long as he's not bashing Black people in the process.

Unless you know the full story of that breh's life, you are in no position to comment on his choices.

The same goes for Black women. They shouldn't have to explain their choices as long as they're not bashing Black men in the process.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to have a false bravado. You just cant be shy., or too quiet If anything women love the mystique of a strong, silent type. It worked for me:francis:

You can get into them panties quick, because they think you won't tell everyone:myman:

I think if you were to talk to them, and you do what you claim, you would have been eating like its thanksgiving:sas2:

Yeah my uncle told me a few months back that I don't need to be boastful, but I can pump my chest out a bit. :russ:

I just sometimes still see that little kid with the big glasses inside of me at times I guess. I'm going to be 33 soon and my late 20s up to now I've gotten more success with women.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Bottom line is a Black man should never have to explain his choice in a mate as long as he's not bashing Black people in the process.

Unless you know the full story of that breh's life, you are in no position to comment on his choices.

The same goes for Black women. They shouldn't have to explain their choices as long as they're not bashing Black men in the process.

Has it ever been a sista married to a white man that got heat from it?
I mean eve a woman that promoted thugs is now married to a white man and all black women are happy for her.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

There's a girl I used to work with that is biracial (half black half white but she IDENTIFIES as black) that was dating a white guy for a while. I got a little salty about it, briefly, but I've always had good encounters with her. She's younger than me and she's always been vocal about black issues. I can't judge her decisions in men because she's for the most part solid and the fact that she is a black woman working in tech I have even more respect for her.

I know another black guy and another black woman that worked in my department in my last job (there's literally maybe 4-6 black people in this department I worked in) and both had black spouses. MOST black folks still date black anyway I dunno what y'all are on. :russ:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah my uncle told me a few months back that I don't need to be boastful, but I can pump my chest out a bit. :russ:

I just sometimes still see that little kid with the big glasses inside of me at times I guess. I'm going to be 33 soon and my late 20s up to now I've gotten more success with women.
You learned the hard way, just like I did, but my way was doing dumb shyt, and just not caring about how people felt about me anymore.

I wish some of these younger guys would understand, but I think some don't want to work on themselves, so they just blame the women. The women do the same shyt when they blame men for how things are for them. Don't get me wrong, sometimes what they both say is true, but its YOU that determine who YOU bring into your life. We live in a country with MILLIONS of black people, so we have choices to choose from. And if that don't work, you can go to someone else of another race, but its a CHOICE, you aren't obligated. You may just have to change your game based on your situation.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Paypal me $50 and I'll send u a vid :wink:

full

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
It wasnt like that at all where i grew up

The problem is a lot of dudes want women who are out of their league

If youre an average looking guy then realistically you should have an average looking girl....unless youre a good athlete, super popular, nice car...something lime that

Average looking guys get ignored by good looking black girls and then they say "no black women want me. Im gonna go get an average white woman"

Thats what ive seen

I agree to an extent though I wouldn't argue the "same league" is always an issue. People seem to chase the same top 10-15% of chicks at each school that have the best body, dress best, etc. Maybe they are smart too which is a plus.

These girls also have the biggest egos and the most skewed view of their own worth which is why they set stupid standards for men (i.e. Idriss, Ghost, etc.) and feel they don't have to compromise. Sometimes they string a guy along as a "backup" but they are the heart breakers, embitter people to Black women etc. If your heart is set on one of these :manny:

What I personally found is once I stopped chasing that small subset and talked to the quiet girls, cute girl studying in the library, that liked sports, etc.etc. I really had no problems dating Black women in the 5-8 range and I am an average looking guy that has only been called cute once in my entire life. And no, I am not saying to chase girls that are in the 2-3 range but there are plenty of good catches in the 5-8 range negroes be ignoring that will happily give you a chance. Funny thing is, a lot of those dime chicks are worthless in the sack so I laugh when guys get so bent up about getting with them :pachaha:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree to an extent though I wouldn't argue the "same league" is always an issue. People seem to chase the same top 10-15% of chicks at each school that have the best body, dress best, etc. Maybe they are smart too which is a plus.

These girls also have the biggest egos and the most skewed view of their own worth which is why they set stupid standards for men (i.e. Idriss, Ghost, etc.) and feel they don't have to compromise. Sometimes they string a guy along as a "backup" but they are the heart breakers, embitter people to Black women etc. If your heart is set on one of these :manny:

What I personally found is once I stopped chasing that small subset and talked to the quiet girls, cute girl studying in the library, that liked sports, etc.etc. I really had no problems dating Black women in the 5-8 range and I am an average looking guy that has only been called cute once in my entire life. And no, I am not saying to chase girls that are in the 2-3 range but there are plenty of good catches in the 5-8 range negroes be ignoring that will happily give you a chance. Funny thing is, a lot of those dime chicks are worthless in the sack so I laugh when guys get so bent up about getting with them :pachaha:
They ain't listening:snoop:

This was my point in my first few post, but it just went over their heads:cape:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Has it ever been a sista married to a white man that got heat from it?
I mean eve a woman that promoted thugs is now married to a white man and all black women are happy for her.

That's the funny thing about it all.

When a prominent Black man dates a non-Black woman, Black women interpret and internalize it as an attack on their womanhood. They view it as evidence that the whole world, including their own men, thinks lowly of them. It reinforces their feelings of inadequacy as women when compared to other women.

When a prominent non-Black man (especially a white man) dates a Black woman, Black women see it as validation of their womanhood. They view it as evidence that they are indeed adequate. The idea is that if a non-Black man, who could easily have a great woman of his own race, chooses a Black woman, as a whole Black women must be seen as equals among all women. It's the same feeling a lot of nikkas had when they saw CACs chanting "Yes, We Can" back in 2008! If CACs love this Black dude, maybe there's hope for us, we thought! :obama:

That's why Black women promote the swirl and cheer on other Black women who are out here dating non-Black men.

But, as soon as a Black man is seen with a non-Black woman, the venom comes out!

That's because when the Black woman is swirling, it's a self-esteem boost for Black women.

When Black men are swirling, it's like the proverbial punch to the gut in terms of self-esteem for them.

@Wild self