‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
l.gif

:pachaha: at that gif

No lies. I went to school with them hoes everyday Chelsea. In 10 years they gonna be like them fat black women on the Frustrated documentary talking about there's no men :mjlol:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
save the lies. i'm from the hood, then went to a school filled with bougie upper middle class black women. it's the same shyt. the ratchet chicks in the ghetto want thugs and killers. the college educated women want an idris elba/ghost/james st. patrick, a corporate type with street in him or a playboy like Trey Songz. I went to school with these broads everyday fam. They have no concept of normal regular black men until they 30 with stretch marks. Then its the black man's fault for not marrying women who never wanted to date him anyway :mjlol:

hahah I'm not gonna lie I didn't see black women turn around till my late 20s, early 30s. I was never street. Went to private school as a kid and always lived in the burbs.

I'm not going to shame all black women or anything though.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hahah I'm not gonna lie I didn't see black women turn around till my late 20s, early 30s. I was never street. Went to private school as a kid and always lived in the burbs.

I'm not going to shame all black women or anything though.
I don't see how that is a bad thing, though:yeshrug:

All women want those type of men, but only black or latin women can get them without having issues with racism. A white woman knows she may be ostracized for getting with a black man, so she is scared to get with us. We know all women want them because that is the first thing white women will tell you they love about black men, so why wouldn't black women who saw it all the time, not want it?

I think some guys are jealous that they don't have the appeal, and try to demonize it. Every man wants to be corporate, but still have some style about them. Why do you think Italian men are considered the black version of white men? Its because they are white, but still have that swag.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
It wasnt like that at all where i grew up

The problem is a lot of dudes want women who are out of their league

If youre an average looking guy then realistically you should have an average looking girl....unless youre a good athlete, super popular, nice car...something lime that

Average looking guys get ignored by good looking black girls and then they say "no black women want me. Im gonna go get an average white woman"

Thats what ive seen
If you're considered an average looking dude, then you have to reformulate your approach, I've seen plenty of fat dudes snag nice looking females with nice bodies. Not dimes per se, but solid 7s, 8s with the right make up and clothes. If a guy lacks in one department, he has to make up for it in different areas. Better finances, better personality. Funny, fat dudes get play, successful dudes that shallow women consider average looking get play. It really depends on the type of woman you want to get with. Chasing these instagram models is not the move, unless you have more followers than her.

But I agree with you that dudes have to be more realistic in their pursuits.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Love is love, but I'm happy dude married someone about something. This girl is pretty smart:

Colton’s wife is Iva Colton who he met while they attended at Rutgers University. Mrs. Colton was born Iva Popovicova on April 25, 1975 in New Jersey. Iva holds a PhD from Rutgers. The State University of New Jersey and a Master of Arts, Gender and Culture from the Central European University.

Her dissertation title: New body politic Czech and Polish women's art of the 1990s; artsy and humanities type dissertation but that's cool :ehh:. Surprised she didn't go into academia.

@SheWantTheD
Those smart girls swirl like that at Rutgers? Well, I guess it is NJ

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Love is love, but I'm happy dude married someone about something. This girl is pretty smart:

Colton’s wife is Iva Colton who he met while they attended at Rutgers University. Mrs. Colton was born Iva Popovicova on April 25, 1975 in New Jersey. Iva holds a PhD from Rutgers. The State University of New Jersey and a Master of Arts, Gender and Culture from the Central European University.

Her dissertation title: New body politic Czech and Polish women's art of the 1990s; artsy and humanities type dissertation but that's cool :ehh:. Surprised she didn't go into academia.

@SheWantTheD
Those smart girls swirl like that at Rutgers? Well, I guess it is NJ
No they don't swirl like that at rutgers

Most blacks stay to themselves at rutgers

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how that is a bad thing, though:yeshrug:

All women want those type of men, but only black or latin women can get them without having issues with racism. A white woman knows she may be ostracized for getting with a black man, so she is scared to get with us. We know all women want them because that is the first thing white women will tell you they love about black men, so why wouldn't black women who saw it all the time, not want it?

I think some guys are jealous that they don't have the appeal, and try to demonize it. Every man wants to be corporate, but still have some style about them. Why do you think Italian men are considered the black version of white men? Its because they are white, but still have that swag.

Maybe some men are jealous. I never felt the need to show a false bravado. I guess I've always had that strong, silent appeal. Though I'm in tech and I may be somewhat nerdy with what my interests are...always been into computers, chemistry sets, rocks and minerals growing up. My job is 'nerdy'. I sit in front of a computer all day configuring systems and some level of programming.

But I'm also an avid weightlifter, competed in MMA, have learned how to shoot guns and stuff. I just don't really advertise that side of me nor have that traditional black swag black American women want. Also no tattoos or anything on me. My ex in college was a black girl and her parents were Hatian. I've noticed I get more looks from black women now and that's cool because there are many I'm into. It's cool I mean I am into a certain type of woman too. I'm not going to demonize either side yet people are demonizing Mike Colter for dating out when he was asked the question. Just calling it how I see it and echoing what I've seen and experienced. :yeshrug:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe some men are jealous. I never felt the need to show a false bravado. I guess I've always had that strong, silent appeal. Though I'm in tech and I may be somewhat nerdy with what my interests are...always been into computers, chemistry sets, rocks and minerals growing up.

But I'm also an avid weightlifter, competed in MMA, have learned how to shoot guns and stuff. I just don't really advertise that side of me nor have that traditional black swag black American women want. Also no tattoos or anything on me. My ex in college was a black girl and her parents were Hatian. I've noticed I get more looks from black women now and that's cool because there are many I'm into. It's cool I mean I am into a certain type of woman too. I'm not going to demonize either side yet people are demonizing Mike Colter for dating out when he was asked the question. Just calling it how I see it and echoing what I've seen and experienced. :yeshrug:
You don't have to have a false bravado. You just cant be shy., or too quiet If anything women love the mystique of a strong, silent type. It worked for me:francis:

You can get into them panties quick, because they think you won't tell everyone:myman:

I think if you were to talk to them, and you do what you claim, you would have been eating like its thanksgiving:sas2: