‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Honestly as long he doesnt bash black women or black people I have no problem with black folk dating out. Of all the issues we have regulating black mens and womens genitalia should be the last thing to get worked up about.. People love who they love it is what it is. I dont find white cave bytches that attractive anyway but I'm not gonna bash a brotha who dates white cave bytches unless he trashes his own people and black women. It becomes an issue when black folks c00n it up or come up with excuses to date out by saying "black men are trash and bottom of the barrel thugs," or that "black women are bytches and have attitudes.' That is being a c00n or bedwench.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've never heard a single black man say any of this stuff IRL. Never :yeshrug: so why should I believe it? I just really see it as excuses
Oh yeah I agree with you, the kind of things that come up here you'll really never hear in real life unless you have some really really close male black friends that are open.

I wouldn't even speak on most of this to women or a woman that I wasn't close with in a public/personal setting. Most of the time because its not even a thought that's crossing my mind LOL. But you know here on the coli its a hot topic day in and day out.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
really? :dwillhuh:
blk women in the hood? yep
college educated/ professional women??? nope

that's the problem... nikkas from a certain spectrum in the blk community, are using their ghetto out look to generalize the entire blk experience...

save the lies. i'm from the hood, then went to a school filled with bougie upper middle class black women. it's the same shyt. the ratchet chicks in the ghetto want thugs and killers. the college educated women want an idris elba/ghost/james st. patrick, a corporate type with street in him or a playboy like Trey Songz. I went to school with these broads everyday fam. They have no concept of normal regular black men until they 30 with stretch marks. Then its the black man's fault for not marrying women who never wanted to date him anyway :mjlol:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Honestly it does seem to be the case more then not. i know plenty of men who desire black women but they just ain't checking for them when they coming up and struggling. Until they start growing up with houses cars etc then they become desired. Its actually pretty sad to think about smh. I blame this on white supremacy

It wasnt like that at all where i grew up

The problem is a lot of dudes want women who are out of their league

If youre an average looking guy then realistically you should have an average looking girl....unless youre a good athlete, super popular, nice car...something lime that

Average looking guys get ignored by good looking black girls and then they say "no black women want me. Im gonna go get an average white woman"

Thats what ive seen

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
save the lies. i'm from the hood, then went to a school filled with bougie upper middle class black women. it's the same shyt. the ratchet chicks in the ghetto want thugs and killers. the college educated women want an idris elba/ghost/james st. patrick, a corporate type with street in him or a playboy like Trey Songz. I went to school with these broads everyday fam. They have no concept of normal regular black men until they 30 with stretch marks. Then its the black man's fault for not marrying women who never wanted to date him anyway :mjlol:
l.gif