‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Black women just don't know the signs of potential.

The only potential they can sniff out is if a nikka is good at sports. That's the only potential they know.

If a nikka is constantly winning 1st place at the regional and state science fair, they cannot understand the potential in that.

False

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall love peddling this stat but really where are the tiny segment of Black women who do get a ring from cacs going to go if they divorce said cacs since women initiate most divorvces? Wenches don't divorce cacs because they have to save face because no Black man is playing clean up and you got a better chance of hitting the megamillions than getting two cacs to put a ring on it .....like those articles from the various wenches about having to withstand the racism of their husband his family because of "love" nah bytch you put all your eggs in one basket:skip:

Lol just like white wiman can go back to white men, black women can go back to black men :yeshrug:.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not entitlement its love and loyal for ones own, well that how I see it. Again maybe I'm naive :yeshrug: If you want something but can't attain it and go else where, your giving up on it. I'm looking at this from a "love" and long term" perspective tho.

No it doesn't make them the bad guys, but its not cool to get shade from the same people that didn't want anything to do with you after the fact.

So all this extra stuff aside you don't think there is any truth to what some black men are saying?

I'm indifferent to all this, I can only give my experiences and observations :francis: I've been lucky and honest enough to get love from many, but I also see this kind of thing happening between all races.

I've never heard a single black man say any of this stuff IRL. Never :yeshrug: so why should I believe it? I just really see it as excuses

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Now that he's gettin' shine, these chicks are Googling him, trying to find out who his wife is.

Black women love to Google who a nikka's wife or girlfriend is, as if they have a shot with the man!

When he was broke and trying to put food in his belly, they didn't give a shyt.

His wife held him down. He shouldn't have to explain anything.
/thread

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Now that he's gettin' shine, these chicks are Googling him, trying to find out who his wife is.

Black women love to Google who a nikka's wife or girlfriend is, as if they have a shot with the man!

When he was broke and trying to put food in his belly, they didn't give a shyt.

His wife held him down. He shouldn't have to explain anything.
You a 100% right