‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Oh please , a good looking Negro can be dead broke, rotting in jail for ten years and the avg woman will stick around
False...
ain't no desirable women with options sticking around for a broke nikka, regardless of how good he looks. that only applies to boogawolves, obese, fugly women who lucked up, and found a good looking breh down on his luck.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Most Black women talk about dark Black men in the same way CACs do.

They're usually parroting stereotypes about dark brehs--that is, unless the breh is making money and is successful!

Other than that, a dark breh is either trouble or just a sex object to them.

Whereas a light breh can be a damn felon and have Black women swooning over him!
Facts. bytches always talk about how they want a nikka like me cuz they want light skin babies the biggest supporters of colorism are bytches

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
White women scouting dudes for their potential is still superficial and doesn't mean she's "ride or die". It just means that she's thinking long term. Don't IR relationships fail anyway?
Most relationships in general fail because Americans are:trash:. But yeah u right cave thots aren't ride or die. No race of western women are ride or die. That's why I'm #ImportGang

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Had to edit your post just like the fakkit that you are

The hypocrisy in this thread is killing me..that's all

Some of these dudes got to be trolling

With all the Black women out there taking care of bum ass average nikkas,y'all making excuses for this nikka?
nikkas cheering for a cave bytch "holding down" a struggling nikka like u don't have millions of Black women doing the same muthafukking thing everyday??
:dahell:

If he wanted a BW he could have easily married one
I'm pretty sure he's never dated a sister... fronting like he got love for them

How nikka?

Most of you sound like Cacs

All the fake ass militants are nowhere to be found

:heh:

:upsetfavre:
coli nikkas be killing me sometimes one moment they act like they the most pro-black out of anyone

then threads like this show and they contradict themselves:mjlol:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women would rather a dude be alone and be labelled a bum ass negro then be in the arms of a white woman.

I remember posting women would you date a man making 12 a hour and what the responses were. The same chicks talking about light skin bae, hairlines and he gotta make at least 70k a year to spoil me are upset a broke, dark skin bald headed man married a Becky who was down for him

Do you even like women? :what:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Most Black women talk about dark Black men in the same way CACs do.

They're usually parroting stereotypes about dark brehs--that is, unless the breh is making money and is successful!

Other than that, a dark breh is either trouble or just a sex object to them.

Whereas a light breh can be a damn felon and have Black women swooning over him!

Facts. bytches always talk about how they want a nikka like me cuz they want light skin babies the biggest supporters of colorism are bytches

:sas2:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Black women would rather a dude be alone and be labelled a bum ass negro then be in the arms of a white woman.

I remember posting women would you date a man making 12 a hour and what the responses were. The same chicks talking about light skin bae, hairlines and he gotta make at least 70k a year to spoil me are upset a broke, dark skin bald headed man married a Becky who was down for him

Oh please , a good looking Negro can be dead broke, rotting in jail for ten years and the avg woman will stick around

:what:

u contradicting ya self breh

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I hope you dummies realize that the majority of successful black men are married to black women and also that black men and white women have the highest divorce rate. Just food for thought for the ignoramuses in here.

Yall love peddling this stat but really where are the tiny segment of Black women who do get a ring from cacs going to go if they divorce said cacs since women initiate most divorvces? Wenches don't divorce cacs because they have to save face because no Black man is playing clean up and you got a better chance of hitting the megamillions than getting two cacs to put a ring on it .....like those articles from the various wenches about having to withstand the racism of their husband his family because of "love" nah bytch you put all your eggs in one basket:skip:

Incogno

Pro
Daps
Oh jesus Christ...I really wish these men would stop with the fake "I appreciate character the most"...

A lot of black man just love white women for being white....

that doesn't put these men in a flattering light...but its the truth

I'm tired of this fake crap ...just be honest...jesus

Too many women are invested in who these black man marry...

If these men love whiteness...then let them love whiteness...

Focus on yourself..there's a lot of great men out there...