‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's one thing to attract a woman.... yet the average woman regardless of race is not sticking around for a broke ass nikka, even if he's good looking. His now wife did, the END.

Exactly yet here you guys are using any excuse in the book to trash black women. All based on some article :mjlol:sad.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They pretty good at this too
For whatever reason and thats cool

The square dude that handles his responsibilities is kinda on his own

Until his shyt is together

Then she in her feelings on the gram

Grow up

And that @Chelsea Bridge

Asking is it wrong to actively seek to destroy the career of a black man thats not on her program

Is demonic and disturbing and reveals how little our women respect our manhood

And our right to do what the fukk we want on our time because you know thats kinda what a man is supposed to do

They despise that coming from the swagless black man

When he become a boss they dont get it

Dude was always a man just not in her eyes

These haymakers are too much.... :wow:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: If they were blockbusters then why the hell does it matter what some women are doing? I know plenty of black women that saw both of those movies and others who want to see birth of a nation.

You guys just exaggerate every damn thing :mjlol:

i'm not talking about blk women. those blk women who went out and supported are the ones women like u, and those other demonic creatures bash for supporting blk men.

it's very important for brehs to make a fine distinction between "blk women", and "blk women with wht supremacist tendencies". i just call "blk women with wht supremacist tendencies", "bed wenches" and call it a day.
"bed wenches" try to sabotage brothas, and when they fail they play stupid, and try to blend in with "blk women", and take credit . Bedwenches don't support blk men, but see blk women supporting blk women and try to take credit, by putting themselves in the mix.
Bed wenches tried to sabotage Nate Parker, but see blk women supporting, and say "see blk women are supporting him", as if it absolves the bed wenches from their debauchery. Ignoring the fact that bedwenches were attacking blk women too, for supporting Nate Parker...

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
White women like big black dikk and to make their daddies mad. Anytime I hear them talking about black men it's nothing about who they are as a person for the reason they want them it's only for the dikk and mix kids. Black women stand up for their black brothers. Especially during this time of BLM movement
Exactly my point, white women scout n see your potential

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Most white women in college (with CAC male students around) aren't out dating a club promoter or some other off campus dude, breh.

I've known plenty of Black women in college who do or have done this shyt.

White women tend to break out of that silly shyt earlier than Black women.
:mjlol:

What?!

White college chicks will fukk anyone with a xanax connect:steviej:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh please , a good looking Negro can be dead broke, rotting in jail for ten years and the avg woman will stick around

it's one thing to attract a woman.... yet the average woman regardless of race is not sticking around for a broke ass nikka, even if he's good looking. His now wife did, the END.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Bingo. I ain't trying to bash black women but a fine white woman (even Latina) will get with a guy with potential before a fine ass black woman will. That is 100% facts

The same fine ass black woman want results first. This dude was probably a cornball in black womens eyes back then. Now he leading a Netflix series and black women crying. They're pathetic

Go lust over your thugs
You are the same nikka dikkriding Tariq

Look at the dumb c00n shyt you're posting

You nikkas get no p*ssy whatsoever, it makes sense now

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is this give up? Talk about entitlement:pachaha:. Get in where you fit in. Just because a group of women didn't give you what you felt you deserved at some point in your life doesn't make them the bad guys. Just like any women that are angry today at seeing interracial couples are idiots for feeling entitled to a man just because of his race.

Running to white women as a safe haven?? :mjlol: Really Phoenix? You guys need to stop.

I bet that actor met his wife while they were in school and they hit it off. I bet he never once thought of all the supposed black women who rejected him nor had any thought to how black women felt about his actions and he shouldn't. He found a woman he was happy with and stuck with her. That's all it was.

Its not entitlement its love and loyal for ones own, well that how I see it. Again maybe I'm naive :yeshrug: If you want something but can't attain it and go else where, your giving up on it. I'm looking at this from a "love" and long term" perspective tho.

No it doesn't make them the bad guys, but its not cool to get shade from the same people that didn't want anything to do with you after the fact.

So all this extra stuff aside you don't think there is any truth to what some black men are saying?

I'm indifferent to all this, I can only give my experiences and observations :francis: I've been lucky and honest enough to get love from many, but I also see this kind of thing happening between all races.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
They also abort your seeds without your consent :sas1:

Guess the potential just wasn't there :sas2:

:damn:

But these nikkas have never had a girlfriend or they're posting from overseas

Cave women are magnets for mooching bums. Black or white
They scout potential?where?

Every nikka getting outta jail is looking for a white bytch to feed him
But these hoes only hold down struggling grad students?

Gtfoh.. u c00ns disgust me

Y'all keep falling for these excuses and this is becoming a trend now

All a c00n has got to say is "she stuck with me when I had nothing" for you fakkits to give him a pass