‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just asked if it's wrong to sabotage a young black actors breakthrough movie premiere over a picture with a white woman

:mjlol:

:yeshrug: His career is going very well from what I've seen. Apparently that "sabotaging" wasn't very effective :mjlol:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
No doubt! Black men do it, too.

The difference is you don't see us throwing women we passed up under the bus when she gets right and moves on.

As men, we know we missed out due to own own decisions. It's a "coulda, shoulda" thing for us and we keep it moving.

For example, if a Black man was clowing a fat chick and she goes on to lose weight and begins looking good, most of us aren't going to feel entitled to her after we've clowned and ridiculed her over the years. We know that woman isn't likely to forget how we treated her.

But, Black women, by and large, think they are entitled to any successful Black man, irrespective of how they may have ignored or mistreated him before his rise!

Then, they lash out when it's clear that the breh is going to enjoy his success on his own terms.

So true. There's a few chicks I know who done glo'd up quite nicely since back in the day. I don't even bother because I know they likely remember my clear disinterest in them back then. I just keep it friendly. More chicks in the sea. These chicks though have no shame :skip: They'll try to sink their claws in a brother who's making good money now even knowing they treated him like shyt before. With no shame at all.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Most Black women would rather put money on the books for a nikka in jail than to put money toward books for a nikka in college.

:yeshrug:

@Reinscarf
@Wild self

:beli: Now, I know you are a god damn troll, you been saying some slick shyt through this whole thread.

We get it, you hate black women. :camby:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They pretty good at this too
For whatever reason and thats cool

The square dude that handles his responsibilities is kinda on his own

Until his shyt is together

Then she in her feelings on the gram

Grow up

And that @Chelsea Bridge

Asking is it wrong to actively seek to destroy the career of a black man thats not on her program

Is demonic and disturbing and reveals how little our women respect our manhood

And our right to do what the fukk we want on our time because you know thats kinda what a man is supposed to do

They despise that coming from the swagless black man

When he become a boss they dont get it

Dude was always a man just not in her eyes

Lol at actively destroying :mjlol::mjlol:

Nothing fukking happened :mjlol::mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope you dummies realize that the majority of successful black men are married to black women and also that black men and white women have the highest divorce rate. Just food for thought for the ignoramuses in here.

I don't think that matters or takes away from the case at all, just because some successful black men have dealt with this doesn't mean they give up on sisters in fact I find most don't. It would make sense that the ones that go running to white women as a safe haven get a wake up call at some point and then divorced.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Didn't you guys say if someone is good loooking they have no problems getting with anyone regardless of their complexion??
it's one thing to attract a woman.... yet the average woman regardless of race is not sticking around for a broke ass nikka, even if he's good looking. His now wife did, the END.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:yeshrug: His career is going very well from what I've seen. Apparently that "sabotaging" wasn't very effective :mjlol:
He hasnt done much since Creed to say, but fortunately his come-up wasnt based on being the fine black man so that backlash he caught may not affect him too much. The point is it shouldn't have been a thought.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Lol at actively destroying :mjlol::mjlol:

Nothing fukking happened :mjlol::mjlol:

Dont matter if you couldnt ruin it

Its the spirit inside you that would even try to fukk a nikka program up because he not on yours

Women like you are spiritually broken and dont deserve a good man period

You are demonic and host the spirit of a demon cac

But i get it you a victim of white supremacy

But just dwell on your spirit inside of yourself and ask why would a positive brother have anything to do with a woman who would even think of doing something that will be a detriment to her own community

Just because a man is not cow towing to her tune

A man is not suppose to follow any ones program beside his own

You are a threat to that

You are a threat to a mans essence regardless of of you are successful in ruining his career

You are not what a man needs in his life if he is going to level up

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I hope you dummies realize that the majority of successful black men are married to black women and also that black men and white women have the highest divorce rate. Just food for thought for the ignoramuses in here.

no shyt yet y'all still cry over black men who marry cacs :mjlol:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
This is the gathering of c00ns brehette. Pay most of these clowns no mind.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think that matters or takes away from the case at all, just because some successful black men have dealt with this doesn't mean they give up on sisters in fact I find most don't. It would make sense that the ones that go running to white women as a safe haven get a wake up call at some point and then divorced.

What is this give up? Talk about entitlement:pachaha:. Get in where you fit in. Just because a group of women didn't give you what you felt you deserved at some point in your life doesn't make them the bad guys. Just like any women that are angry today at seeing interracial couples are idiots for feeling entitled to a man just because of his race.

Running to white women as a safe haven?? :mjlol: Really Phoenix? You guys need to stop.

I bet that actor met his wife while they were in school and they hit it off. I bet he never once thought of all the supposed black women who rejected him nor had any thought to how black women felt about his actions and he shouldn't. He found a woman he was happy with and stuck with her. That's all it was.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont matter if you couldnt ruin it

Its the spirit inside you that would even try to fukk a nikka program up because he not on yours

Women like you are spiritually broken and dont deserve a good man period

You are demonic and host the spirit of a demon cac

But i get it you a victim of white supremacy

But just dwell on your spirit inside of yourself and ask why would a positive brother have anything to do with a woman who would even think of doing something that will be a detriment to her own community

Just because a man is not cow towing to her tune

A man is not suppose to follow any ones program beside his own

You are a threat to that

You are a threat to a mans essence regardless of of you are successful in ruining his career

You are not what a man needs in his life if he is going to level up

lol I encouraged people to see Creed though because it looked like a good movie. I'm also encouraging people to see birth of a nation and plan on seeing it myself :yeshrug: