‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Is that wrong?
Support? Nope.:ehh:
y'all don't have to support shyt. yall didn't support Creed = Block Buster. Y'all didn't support Straight Outta Compton= Block Buster. so all i'm asking y'all is, to stay away from Birth Of A Nation, so we can get another W.

Sabotaging? Yep:francis:
Sabotaging is wrong... working to see someone fail, a blk man at that. knowing damn well he had to work his ass super hard to get there, is wrong....Bashing other blk women for not supporting your pathetic cause is wrong...

other than that, we don't need your coins. Use that on gas money, to drive to off a cliff.:russ:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still waiting to see all the supposed outrage from black women. Seems like you guys took that and ran with it with no actual proof but what else is new? Like I said you guys are pathetic and just looking for reasons to bash black women.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Few years ago I smashed this white legit model not done instagram model but a chick signed to a agency travelling the world in magazines etc.

If she was blsck id have to be a baller, rapper , r&b singer, making 6 or 7 figures
folks don't wanna acknowledge the truth :mjlol:

I ain't advocating dating white women but just giving them props on being more open minded :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Why should we lower our standards when black women wont. Reality check: Most black women are average. You're not Beyonce. You're not Alicia Keyes. You're not Tika Sumpter. You're not Nia Long or Halle Berry. But yet you think Mr Tall Dark and Handsome (w/ status & money) should get with you :laff:. And you have the nerve to yell "street harassment" on regular men. Men on your level btw. Men who actually WANT and LOVE you. fukk outta here with that BS :camby:. The only people with entitlement is black women.

:damn:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I'm still waiting to see all the supposed outrage from black women. Seems like you guys took that and ran with it with no actual proof but what else is new? Like I said you guys are pathetic and just looking for reasons to bad black women.
I saw it all over twitter and in the facebook comments of articles about this "issue"

same black women that started hating Nate Parker when that pic of him and his white wife came out

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Support? Nope.:ehh:
y'all don't have to support shyt. yall didn't support Creed = Block Buster. Y'all didn't support Straight Outta Compton= Block Buster. so all i'm asking y'all is, to stay away from Birth Of A Nation, so we can get another W.

Sabotaging? Yep:francis:
Sabotaging is wrong... working to see someone fail, a blk man at that. knowing damn well he had to work his ass super hard to get there, is wrong....Bashing other blk women for not supporting your pathetic cause is wrong...

other than that, we don't need your coins. Use that on gas money, to drive to off a cliff.:russ:

:mjlol: :mjlol: If they were blockbusters then why the hell does it matter what some women are doing? I know plenty of black women that saw both of those movies and others who want to see birth of a nation.

You guys just exaggerate every damn thing :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I'm just naive, maybe I'm missing something?

I don't know man, like if a group of people especially a minority tells me they have to deal with certain things over and over and over again. Like racism, sexism, hate or discrimination. Can give examples and speak on events .I'm inclined to believe that there is some truth to it. There's always extremist with these kind of things but to discredit it seems crazy to me.

I've dealt with it, I have friends that have dealt with it, I have "friends" that completely sold out and I have "friends" that are 100 black unity power and love over everything. I'm not even a super social dude like that...Maybe its because I've had friends from all walks of life, white, black asian, gay, atheist, super religious, cops, junkies, "thugs" hood nikkas and business owners so I can see that its variance and similarities in alot of different things.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw it all over twitter and in the facebook comments of articles about this "issue"

same black women that started hating Nate Parker when that pic of him and his white wife came out

Wow now that's prevalent :mjlol:.... that's like the majority of black women right there. :mjlol:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Most logical post in this whole damn thread IMO

Chicks want it BOTH ways. Wanna roll with the dustiest of dusty dudes and then shyt on brehs THEY ignored who "magically" get love from non BW. No bytch, a lot of these dudes been balanced and cool and yes, that kinda shyt appeals across the board (surprise, surprise). Just because he doesn't fit some mythological definition of "swag" and whatever bullshyt these chicks think a "man" is doesn't mean he's worthless unless he's saving a burnt out bytch from her own damnation

Not saying all BW be on this shyt but cmon, if you get first crack at these brehs and you're passing them over so you can fukk the same 11 dudes that's fukking 90 percent of the basic busted bytches (like you) then you're at fault.

Can't get mad that you passed up on Apple stock at $1 a share when Steve and Woz were slanging wooden circuit boards and then spaz when you can't afford Apple at $200 when then whole damn world is geeking off of the next iPhone. Can't have it BOTH ways!

:banderas:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Most Black women would rather put money on the books for a nikka in jail than to put money toward books for a nikka in college.

:yeshrug:

@Reinscarf
@Wild self
really? :dwillhuh:
blk women in the hood? yep
college educated/ professional women??? nope

that's the problem... nikkas from a certain spectrum in the blk community, are using their ghetto out look to generalize the entire blk experience...

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
really? :dwillhuh:
blk women in the hood? yep
college educated/ professional women??? nope

that's the problem... nikkas from a certain spectrum in the blk community, are using their ghetto out look to generalize the entire blk experience...
:usure:

I know quite a bit of professional black women holding down a man they're trying to get out of the street life

black women love that type of project :russ:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I dont know anybody who goes through this in real life
Honestly it does seem to be the case more then not. i know plenty of men who desire black women but they just ain't checking for them when they coming up and struggling. Until they start growing up with houses cars etc then they become desired. Its actually pretty sad to think about smh. I blame this on white supremacy

freetroit

Banned
Daps
I'm talking about Michael

can't compare his generation to something more recent...shyt has changed over the years

most fine black women wanna save a nikka that's a felon or still in the streets ....that's their form of "holding down"

if that aint you then those same women will ignore you until you got your shyt together....it's life :russ:

my whole thing is don't cry when that nikka makes it and still got that cac on his arm :yeshrug:

They pretty good at this too
For whatever reason and thats cool

The square dude that handles his responsibilities is kinda on his own

Until his shyt is together

Then she in her feelings on the gram

Grow up

And that @Chelsea Bridge

Asking is it wrong to actively seek to destroy the career of a black man thats not on her program

Is demonic and disturbing and reveals how little our women respect our manhood

And our right to do what the fukk we want on our time because you know thats kinda what a man is supposed to do

They despise that coming from the swagless black man

When he become a boss they dont get it

Dude was always a man just not in her eyes

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
these chicks are just plain unbalanced, man :laff: so if a dude is socially awkward and broke, he should settle for women who overweight, hos, and single mothers? :laff:

see, listen, fellas. these women want to send you to slaughter. @PartyHeart knows "ex-hos" and single mothers will run circles around certain types of BM. she also thinks a "corny" dude thats in shape, should be with a 200+ pd, angry feminist GP :heh: shyt is wild to me. funny part, half the reason dudes are so mad is because we can find 200+ pd, unattractive, single mothers on these datings sites, talkin bout they want the upper echelon of men.

also, really think about what you're suggesting. basically advising jaded dudes to target single mothers. like, how fukked up is that for the kid, growing up in that environment?

And people look at me crazy when I say eugenics should be done to some individuals that have a particular history of irrational behavior. Not demographics, individuals as in one person. :sas2:

It's like we gotta be hyper social extroverts with a street edge and money just for some women to notice us.