‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like a true black woman thinking because Denzel wife helped him some = he's successful

son was still struggling and not even looking for handouts from her....not every black person is a leech :francis:

So you think he wasn't using his connections to get opportunities?? :mjlol: If he wasnt then he was an idiot:pachaha:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't know this man situation...a low point could range from money to depression. Either way SHE held him down and not y'all loser ass cry babies

All I know is a broke graduate student is not a bad situation. Those were his words. He didn't go into detail. You're just making up extra shyt to once again look for reasons to bash black women....

You guys are pathetic :mjlol:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
The difference is, after the taking away of points and the name calling it stops.... nobody has fake outrage, and want "the bed wench" to fail. Of course there's a few lames who do, but the average breh was tuning in to see Simon Biles win, even after calling her as bed wench.

with blk women it's different, they'll try to sabotage your shyt. they'll see a pic of a breh with a non blk woman and start talking that, "not supporting him with her coins, because he can't support her" as if her life would change if he had a blk woman.... then they'll try to get other blk women to feel the same way, and if the other blk women don't, they start bashing those sistas too.

remember how they tried to do Micheal B, around the time of Creed???

Is that wrong?

:dahell:

Do you see this, brehs?

These chicks will actively try to destroy a Black man!

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
like a true black woman thinking because Denzel wife helped him some = he's successful

son was still struggling and not even looking for handouts from her....not every black person is a leech :francis:
Denzel would tell u other wise, he always gave his wife credit for his success, for her holding him down they way she did.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
hereas a light breh can be a damn felon and have Black women swooning over him!
This isn't true.

I'm on the lighter side, successful and handsome and even some of the women I've been around constantly tease me about that ignorant "yall litebrites too emotional" "I need a darker man" shyt.

Bottom line is that people aren't a monolith so there will be preferences but don't get it twisted, dark skin dudes tend to get more love then us litebrites :mjcry:.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Denzel would tell u other wise, he always gave his wife credit for his success, for her holding him down they way she did.
I'm talking about Michael

can't compare his generation to something more recent...shyt has changed over the years

most fine black women wanna save a nikka that's a felon or still in the streets ....that's their form of "holding down"

if that aint you then those same women will ignore you until you got your shyt together....it's life :russ:

my whole thing is don't cry when that nikka makes it and still got that cac on his arm :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Few years ago I smashed this white legit model not done instagram model but a chick signed to a agency travelling the world in magazines etc.

If she was blsck id have to be a baller, rapper , r&b singer, making 6 or 7 figures

Bingo. I ain't trying to bash black women but a fine white woman (even Latina) will get with a guy with potential before a fine ass black woman will. That is 100% facts

The same fine ass black woman want results first. This dude was probably a cornball in black womens eyes back then. Now he leading a Netflix series and black women crying. They're pathetic

Go lust over your thugs

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I'm talking about Michael

can't compare his generation to something more recent...shyt has changed over the years

most fine black women wanna save a nikka that's a felon or still in the streets ....that's their form of "holding down"

if that aint you then those same women will ignore you until you got your shyt together....it's life :russ:

my whole thing is don't cry when that nikka makes it and still got that cac on his arm :yeshrug:

Most Black women would rather put money on the books for a nikka in jail than to put money toward books for a nikka in college.

:yeshrug:

@Reinscarf
@Wild self