‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I can attest to this.

They definitely scout. Their mothers send them to college to get the BS and Mrs degrees.

Whereas Black women go to uni to get degrees and smutted out by frat nikkas and athletes, CAC women are strategically trying to find Todd who will wife them up shortly after college.

Almost all the white women I knew in uni are married to CAC men they were dating in college.

O white women are getting skirted outnby frats too

But most black ppl don't go to college

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah 70 percent if black men white women marriages end by the tenth year

White women scouting dudes for their potential is still superficial and doesn't mean she's "ride or die". It just means that she's thinking long term. Don't IR relationships fail anyway?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
O white women are getting skirted outnby frats too

But most black ppl don't go to college

White women definitely have their fun. No doubt about that.

But, I'd argue they use that as a means to an end. They usually get one of those CACs to wife them up.

Black women, on the other hand, simply get smutted out just to get smuttee out! There is no strategy behind it! Which is why they walk away smutted out and empty handed.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
White women definitely have their fun. No doubt about that.

But, I'd argue they use that as a means to an end. They usually get one of those CACs to wife them up.

Black women, on the other hand, simply get smutted out just to get smuttee out! There is no strategy behind it! Which is why they walk away smutted out and empty handed.

No white women are sluts too just for the sake of being sluts

I blame rap music...that's it fukked up black peoples brains

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Lol was your mom w prostitute or junkie or something? The way u talk about black women seems like one hurt you deeply :wow:

:dahell:

No. My mom is great.

Black women have shown me tremendous love, from teachers to love interests to just random Black women I cross paths with.

But, the truth is the truth.

We cannot solve some of these problems until we talk about them in an honest way.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No white women are sluts too just for the sake of being sluts

I blame rap music...that's it fukked up black peoples brains

Yet, somehow they still walk away with husbands--usually the same men who were smutting them out.

How many Black frats or athletes are marrying the Black women who they smut out?

RGIII's ex-wife, for example, allowed herself to be smutted out by athletes with the bet that she would eventually lock one down.

She got that goofy nikka to lock her down and will now be getting checks for the next 15-18 years.

A lot of these white women have a mission behind getting smutted out. Their mamas put them on game and send them to school on that Mrs mission, not just to rack up debt and get a degree.

A lot of Black women want to get smutted out because that's what their fav celebrity is doing on Real Housewives or some shyt.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Yet, somehow they still walk away with husbands--usually the same men who were smutting them out.

How many Black frats or athletes are marrying the Black women who they smut out?

I dunno bruh I don't have the census data

But I know white dudes call women hoes and shyt too

And black men ain't got no problem marrying hoes

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I dunno bruh I don't have the census data

But I know white dudes call women hoes and shyt too

And black men ain't got no problem marrying hoes

Average Black man isn't trying to wife up a known whore.

She may be able to hide her whore past and trick him into wifing her up.

But, no self-respecting breh who has something going for himself (excluding celebs and athletes) is wifing known whores.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Most logical post in this whole damn thread IMO

Chicks want it BOTH ways. Wanna roll with the dustiest of dusty dudes and then shyt on brehs THEY ignored who "magically" get love from non BW. No bytch, a lot of these dudes been balanced and cool and yes, that kinda shyt appeals across the board (surprise, surprise). Just because he doesn't fit some mythological definition of "swag" and whatever bullshyt these chicks think a "man" is doesn't mean he's worthless unless he's saving a burnt out bytch from her own damnation

Not saying all BW be on this shyt but cmon, if you get first crack at these brehs and you're passing them over so you can fukk the same 11 dudes that's fukking 90 percent of the basic busted bytches (like you) then you're at fault.

Can't get mad that you passed up on Apple stock at $1 a share when Steve and Woz were slanging wooden circuit boards and then spaz when you can't afford Apple at $200 when then whole damn world is geeking off of the next iPhone. Can't have it BOTH ways!
:mjcry: Christ

Lock this thread, that's it.:salute:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Most Black women talk about dark Black men in the same way CACs do.

They're usually parroting stereotypes about dark brehs--that is, unless the breh is making money and is successful!

Other than that, a dark breh is either trouble or just a sex object to them.

Whereas a light breh can be a damn felon and have Black women swooning over him!
Black men do the same breh (since you wanna not differentiate). I've seen SOME black men fawn over mud ducks and yukmouths just because they were light skin/mixed, meanwhile using white supremacist talking points towards darker black women.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Ya'll argued all night. I've heard said gems said here, I quoted one of them.

@PartyHeart said it's very often that black men would rather marry a dime or something to that effect.

I don't know how old you're supposed to be, when I was 15 I might have said that. I'm okay with an average 6 that I'm not going to be arguing with all the time. Looks shouldn't matter when it comes to marriage. Now looks are the second thing I will consider after we got the personality bit out of the way

HOWEVER, if Suzy Q over there is a 8, and Rebecca Martins is a 7. I'm not giving preferential treatment to a 5-6 just because we share the same skin colour. Probably should've checked for me when I was an awkward skinny college freshman.