‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This seems to be the new tactic with these actors after releasing a "problack" theme series or movie.

I hope this harminous viewpoint to date anybody extends to black women who choose to date out. Especially if they held them down while they was struggling :mjpls:

When have Black men ever threatened to boycott the work or derail the career of Black women who have non-Black husbands or boyfriends?

Black men rarely kick up a fuss about who a Black female celebrity is dating, as we don't see it as a commentary on our value as men or an affront to our collective self-esteem.

Serena dates white men all the time, but brehs still root for her and support her efforts.

Tamron Hall was dating that CAC, but most brehs don't give a shyt and would still cuff if given the chance.

Obama's daughter Malia will probably date CAC in college, but Black men will not question Barack and Michelle about the girl's choices. Let Barack have had a Black son who only hung around CACs and dated white women! We already know what would ensue.

Black women take the dating choices of celebrity Black men as a signal to estimate their value as women among all Black men! That's what's sad about these public displays by Black women.

It really shows how low their collective self-esteem is as a group of women. Other women aren't outchea publicly questioning their own value and sense of worth.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:heh: heck, not even fame and fortune, just be over 30 and have your act together.

I don't care what anyone says, and I've told this story multiple times...but when I was in undergrad and grad school, I swear on a stack of Qurans that the black male computer science/pharmacy/math/econ/engineering/business majors were pretty much on their own on Saturday night....while I literally saw the black women on campus (both scholars and hoodrats) bringing men from the hood a few miles away onto the campus to be with.

When I was in HS, there were two BM from a class that graduated after me who went onto Princeton...I knew them both while they were in HS, and neither one of them dudes attracted BW at all...needless to say when I check up with them on FB, I see one of them works for NASA and has a Asian wife...the other is an orthepdic surgeon married to a white woman.

I don't judge them, because I understand why after seeing it for what it was

I've learned to be a mysterious dude that said less and dog out some broads, to build attraction. Some say that's wrong and immoral, but you have to adapt to the trends.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It's the truth.

A lot of these Black women with degrees complaining about not having solid Black men to choose from are some of the main ones who passed over fellow Black male students to deal with knuckleheads off campus or club promoters.

A Black man shouldn't have to defend who he shares his bed with so long as he's not throwing Black women under the bus.

I'm with a black woman now, but this is :wow:

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
When have Black men ever threatened to boycott the work of Black women who have non-Black husbands or boyfriends?

I have no fight in this argument other than the nonchalant attitudes of ppl should date who they want, should not be gender based.

Im an advocate for black Unity and if your significant other whether black or not is for that then i have no issue. But unfortunately thats not the usual case, so don't try to justify your relationship to the "black community" live your life

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
White women definitely have their fun. No doubt about that.

But, I'd argue they use that as a means to an end. They usually get one of those CACs to wife them up.

Black women, on the other hand, simply get smutted out just to get smuttee out! There is no strategy behind it! Which is why they walk away smutted out and empty handed.
strategy to get smutted out??????:mjlol:

No. in college wht girls ain't checking for the nerd ass cac, they're checkin 4 the jock, or the social cacs...
they're not getting smutted out by the lame cac, they get smutted out by the "it" cac. the same way in college, blk women get smutted out by the "it" nikka....

there's a reason why PUA culture is popular for wht males. the only difference is, alotta these "it" cacs have more opportunities given to them in this society, as opposed to the "it" blks. so to a nikka like u, it appears as if wht women were checking for the nerd cac that was applying himself.. while really that cac she's with, got that opportunity due to connects, and not ability.

lames of all races get passed on... many of these lames make the 180 and turn into the social swan, and start attracting women.. some of these blk former lames get blk women, some don't.... but here's when things get murky, the one's who don't have a blk woman, blk women see them and take it personal... and blow it up, now we have a conversation about a non -issue.

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Listen, I'm not saying black women are right, BUT don't you think they have a right to want someone who gets them wet, just like everyone else?

A white woman doesn't want a lame, so why should a black women want one?

What i don't get is, if you are a black man, you have an edge with having some swag just based on how most of us grew up, which is why lames can still get some white women just acting. A lot of these guys who complain don't hit the gym, don't know how to converse with women because they are too damn serious, and they expect more then what they bring to the table as far as character.

I guess this is just how people are, they blame instead of changing to win.

Problem is, people REFUSE to teach these dudes game. As if they want them to suffer for them to look good. :sas2:

But I learned that as a black man, that I gotta fight against the "real" images of dysfunction and straight up tell people that the slick dissing bullshyt ain't gonna fly :birdman:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This attitude is the biggest thing holding us africans back. :stopitslime:

Explain that to me. Were you waiting for him to show up to your Black voter registration rally to drive you all down to city hall? You think if he wasn't fukking her he'd be in a bunker with the rest of the Black Panthers plotting to overthrow the government? You think white p*ssy has magic powers? :feedme:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
strategy to get smutted out??????:mjlol:

No. in college wht girls ain't checking for the nerd ass cac, they're checkin 4 the jock, or the social cacs...
they're not getting smutted out by the lame cac, they get smutted out by the "it" cac. the same way in college, blk women get smutted out by the "it" nikka....

there's a reason why PUA culture is popular for wht males. the only difference is, alotta these "it" cacs have more opportunities given to them in this society, as opposed to the "it" blks. so to a nikka like u, it appears as if wht women were checking for the nerd cac that was applying himself.. while really that cac she's with, got that opportunity due to connects, and not ability.

lames of all races get passed on... many of these lames make the 180 and turn into the social swan, and start attracting women.. some of these blk former lames get blk women, some don't.... but here's when things get murky, the one's who don't have a blk woman, blk women see them and take it personal... and blow it up, now we have a conversation about a non -issue.

I never said CAC women are going after lames and nerds in college.

They are after the same "it" white dudes. They just manage to lock those dudes down more often than their Black female counterparts do with their respective "it" dudes.

But, in reality, the white "it" dude and the Black "it" dude are two different men and their tendency to settle down also differs quite a bit.

So, the white woman's shotgun smut strategy is more likely to pay off than a Black woman's.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Exactly my point, white women scout n see your potential

Bingo. I ain't trying to bash black women but a fine white woman (even Latina) will get with a guy with potential before a fine ass black woman will. That is 100% facts

The same fine ass black woman want results first. This dude was probably a cornball in black womens eyes back then. Now he leading a Netflix series and black women crying. They're pathetic

Go lust over your thugs

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Omari and this guy were at their low points and white women held them down :yeshrug:

Now that they're at the peak of their career black women got a problem? :mjlol:

This!

If it weren't for those women holding them down, those brehs would not be where they are.

Yet, Black women want them to toss that history aside and just replace the white woman with a Black woman! :mjlol:

That's about as bad as the deadbeat dad who wants to walk his daughter down the aisle, when her stepdad has clothed, housed, fed and raised her for 18+ years!