‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
At least she's a pretty white girl that got her own money and not one of these "Pawgs" y'all fall in love with:yeshrug:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
More proof that people MARRY FOR SECURITY. .. :manny:

She is a NETFLIX EXECUTIVE...you think he gonna pass that up for relations with a sista from TVONE
:mjpls:

But I guarantee you his sidepiece is BLACK :ufdup:

he reminds me of my homeboy a dreadhead darkskin dude who married this white chick who now pulls in 100k as a regional manager of a furniture appliance retail chain

Yet he keeps asking me can he use my crib to secretly bring his black jumpoffs to....

:snoop:

3716.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nope. Those same grad school chicks are checkin' for Dante, the club promoter, when grad school breh is struggling to get by.

Once grad school breh finally makes it, then she wants to get on.

Then, she wants to call him a c00n for entertaining the women who show him love!

It's as if these women want Black men to put their lives on pause and be readily available when they are ready to have their storybook wedding and house with a picket fence!

Swag, mouthpiece, flash, money, and drama make these chickens and lost broads :noah:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
More proof that people MARRY FOR SECURITY. .. :manny:

She is a NETFLIX EXECUTIVE...you think he gonna pass that up for relations with a sista from TVONE
:mjpls:

But I guarantee you his sidepiece is BLACK :ufdup:

he reminds me of my homeboy a dreadhead darkskin dude who married this white chick who now pulls in 100k as a regional manager of a furniture appliance retail chain

Yet he keeps asking me can he use my crib to secretly bring his black jumpoffs to....

:snoop:

They been together 16yrs. Netflix wasn't even thought of back then. She came up just like he did...
no c00no though because I expected his wife to be black too. I mean I don't give a shyt who another man marrys but after watching Luke Cage and loving all of the black power being promoted it only seems logical that his wife looked like Misty Knight lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no way that fine muthafukka had problems dating black women :mjlol:

Y'all dusty nikkas swear any nikka that's not rich ha a hard time with black women. Nah just ur ugly ass. nikkas ain't got no social skills, short as fukk, ugly, cheap, can't fukk then wonder why they struggle with the most innovative magical race of women on earth.

So be the apex of superficial stuff to build substance :mjlol: . What about the personality? The humility? :skip:

But as long as he got status, swag, a jail record, a mouthpiece, endless drama, and height, it's all good. :lolbron:

And people wonder why women of all races who search for that, NEVER FIND HAPPINESS.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Just staying in character. That's the way it is in the comics, too.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Black men do the same breh (since you wanna not differentiate). I've seen SOME black men fawn over mud ducks and yukmouths just because they were light skin/mixed, meanwhile using white supremacist talking points towards darker black women.

No doubt! Black men do it, too.

The difference is you don't see us throwing women we passed up under the bus when she gets right and moves on.

As men, we know we missed out due to own own decisions. It's a "coulda, shoulda" thing for us and we keep it moving.

For example, if a Black man was clowing a fat chick and she goes on to lose weight and begins looking good, most of us aren't going to feel entitled to her after we've clowned and ridiculed her over the years. We know that woman isn't likely to forget how we treated her.

But, Black women, by and large, think they are entitled to any successful Black man, irrespective of how they may have ignored or mistreated him before his rise!

Then, they lash out when it's clear that the breh is going to enjoy his success on his own terms.