‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
And most white women are what?? Dimes?

Black women are the only people with entitlement?
:dahell:
This is some of the dumbest shyt I have read all year

nikka are you serious??

Gtfoh
More deflecting. When did I fukking say all white women are dimes you fukking dipshyt? All women have entitlement issues, but I'm not discussing them right now am I :jbhmm:. I'm talking about black women because I'm a fukking black man.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
30545-Michael-Jackson-Eating-Popcorn-Pictures-Images-Photos.gif

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Black women would rather a dude be alone and be labelled a bum ass negro then be in the arms of a white woman.

I remember posting women would you date a man making 12 a hour and what the responses were. The same chicks talking about light skin bae, hairlines and he gotta make at least 70k a year to spoil me are upset a broke, dark skin bald headed man married a Becky who was down for him

Most Black women talk about dark Black men in the same way CACs do.

They're usually parroting stereotypes about dark brehs--that is, unless the breh is making money and is successful!

Other than that, a dark breh is either trouble or just a sex object to them.

Whereas a light breh can be a damn felon and have Black women swooning over him!

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Most sucessful black men are married to black women...stop entertaining this delusional bedwench African broad.

They don't want to hear that.

They see one or two Black celebrities with white women and want to paint all Black men the same.

Deep down, most Black women have very low self-esteem.

So, they use the Black celeb choosing a white woman over a Black woman as evidence that even the Black man finds her worthless.

As a Black woman, she already feels worthless. To be able to project that belief onto Black men helps to substantiate her own feelings of worthlessness.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly my point, white women scout n see your potential

I dated a white girl that knew I was broke. This was around 2011 where I just met her by spitting game. She knew I was living with my grandma helping her out, was looking for a job and used my grandma's car to see her when my shyt was broke.

She even offered me gas money a few times and I declined.

I've been fortunate though with women regardless of race knowing they weren't after me for $. My last ex was Hispanic and her and I are both successful in the tech field. I make six figures now but I don't advertise it. Shame because if I felt if we got things right between us she'd be ride or die but such is life :yeshrug:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't want to hear that.

They see one or two Black celebrities with white women and want to paint all Black men the same.

Deep down, most Black women have very low self-esteem.

So, they use the Black celeb choosing a white woman over a Black woman as evidence that even the Black man finds her worthless.

As a Black woman, she already feels worthless. To be able to project that belief onto Black men helps to substantiate her own feelings of worthlessness.

Lol was your mom w prostitute or junkie or something? The way u talk about black women seems like one hurt you deeply :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Look at that light skin criminal Jeremy meeks

Most Black women talk about dark Black men in the same way CACs do.

They're usually parroting stereotypes about dark brehs--that is, unless the breh is making money and is successful!

Other than that, a dark breh is either trouble or just a sex object to them.

Whereas a light breh can be a damn felon and have Black women swooning over him!

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Exactly my point, white women scout n see your potential

I can attest to this.

They definitely scout. Their mothers send them to college to get the BS and Mrs degrees.

Whereas Black women go to uni to get degrees and smutted out by frat nikkas and athletes, CAC women are strategically trying to find Todd who will wife them up shortly after college. That doesn't mean white women aren't having fun in college. They definitely know how to party and develop reputations. But, they don't lose sight of the mission! Getting a degree and identifying a Todd to lock down while there.

Almost all the white women I knew in uni are married to CAC men they were dating in college.

Most of the Black women I knew in uni are still single and really are not on the path to marriage. It really begins and ends with Black men teaching their daughters what to look for in a man and their mothers sending them on that Mrs mission.

Most Black parents simply toss their daughters out into the world and hope for the best!

Last edited: