‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess your complaints aren't fair if you didn't consistently give love to fat women or women who were unattractive or women who were hoes or women with children

these chicks are just plain unbalanced, man :laff: so if a dude is socially awkward and broke, he should settle for women who overweight, hos, and single mothers? :laff:

see, listen, fellas. these women want to send you to slaughter. @PartyHeart knows "ex-hos" and single mothers will run circles around certain types of BM. she also thinks a "corny" dude thats in shape, should be with a 200+ pd, angry feminist GP :heh: shyt is wild to me. funny part, half the reason dudes are so mad is because we can find 200+ pd, unattractive, single mothers on these datings sites, talkin bout they want the upper echelon of men.

also, really think about what you're suggesting. basically advising jaded dudes to target single mothers. like, how fukked up is that for the kid, growing up in that environment?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Why should we lower our standards when black women wont. Reality check: Most black women are average. You're not Beyonce. You're not Alicia Keyes. You're not Tika Sumpter. You're not Nia Long or Halle Berry. But yet you think Mr Tall Dark and Handsome (w/ status & money) should get with you :laff:. And you have the nerve to yell "street harassment" on regular men. Men on your level btw. Men who actually WANT and LOVE you. fukk outta here with that BS :camby:. The only people with entitlement is black women.

And most white women are what?? Dimes?

Black women are the only people with entitlement?
:dahell:
This is some of the dumbest shyt I have read all year

nikka are you serious??

Gtfoh

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Okay, I corrected a lot of people over time, telling them there weren't that many virgin BW haters on here. I said they were in the minority, I was slightly wrong. There are a decent amount, they are still in minority though, they just type so much fukking much you would think they made up the entire website. No reason to argue with the scarred (feminine) males, just make a note of the posters or add them to ignore and move on.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men are mad at Scandal because we've been chastised and lit the fukk up by black women for occasions in which we date out, only to watch them sensationalize a show where the pinnacle of the "independent" Black women plays the side chick to the President. I don't really care about IR in media that much (though I'm a bit weary of seeing white men being the only ones tasting the rainbow) but I think black men just see the hypocrisy in black women shaming and even trying to turn their backs on black male entertainers and their projects for IR dating but being silent or approving whole shows with of THEM dating out and not saying shyt about black actresses who date out, many of them with actual efforts to do so.

And while white supremacy does factor into a 100k a year white man not being so special and more of a premium amongst us, the combination of that as well as the need for the professional dude to also be attractive seems stronger with our women, or go out of his way to dress/drive like he's making money. @Phoenix Reborn story is an example of that (though if I remember the dude was shy also). The corporate versions of Idris, Morris, Blair, Trey, Will, Omari, and whoever else sisters put on a pedestal are not rushing to settle. Maybe if those type of brothers saw women quickly building families with dudes who weren't balling out of love then they'd be quicker to settle down. But as long as black women leap over 50k brehs for the 100k+ former D1 Stringer Bell he will continue to finesse his status.

And you're right brehs SHOULD leave black women who date IR alone...but this won't happen until black women leave dudes who go IR alone, or treat black females who do the same with the same disdain and backlash as the brothers.

Nope. I call BS. You can't make the false equivalence of people's reaction to something that is happening in real life and is a trend to a TV show. Compare TV show to TV show. There is no outcry when a black man is with a white woman on TV (at least by Black women) and it happens all the time. In fact, half the time black women are the biggest supporters. Happy Endings, Power, The Game, Jessica Jones, and more. Where was the public outcry from black women? Nonexistent. But black men whine about Scandal to this day so much its disgusting.

As for the rest of your post, black women are under no obligation to lower their standards any more than black men are. Again, when black men start telling other black men to work with fat women, black women with no t&a, black women who are frumpy, black women who are awkward, black single mothers, black women with checkered sexual history, black women who aren't submissive, black women who are dark skin without thin features, black women who have hair just as nappy as yours, black women who aren't super feminine in behavior, and all the other types of average black women you all pretend don't exist, then we'll talk. But as it is, you all won't even acknowledge average black women get leapt over by average black men every day. So why should anyone understand your situation when you refuse to understand theirs. You're aiming high, let them.

Last thing that's really funny to me in what you just said too. I was hoping it came up because I noticed the contradiction a long time ago, and sure enough it did. Let me ask you all: How is it that you guys always project every negative behavior black men have onto black women with "if Black women just did this, black men would do that" but only when it suits you? According to this logic, if black women just hold the standards you say we have and stop messing with men who aren't 100k professionals, etc. all black men will rise to the occasion. ...Right? Instead, you all have already revealed earlier in the thread that when black men come up and get more attractive qualities they just get access to more women and reveal their true feelings all along that black women aren't a priority. Basically you all have revealed you want black women to give you a chance when you're at nothing but when you have more she should fight for your attention. Black women should give black men attention no matter where we are in life, but black men should rightfully show no preference for black women once he gets to a better station :laff:

Truth is you never preferred us at all, and you just need to stop blaming us for it.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Black women would rather a dude be alone and be labelled a bum ass negro then be in the arms of a white woman.

I remember posting women would you date a man making 12 a hour and what the responses were. The same chicks talking about light skin bae, hairlines and he gotta make at least 70k a year to spoil me are upset a broke, dark skin bald headed man married a Becky who was down for him

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
:skip:Who criticized him. I don't see anywhere its mentioned at

Nobody. Dude read a few ashy Tweets and blew it up into a story. I didn't even know dude's wife was white until yesterday. But any excuse is a good excuse to shyt on black women. fukk outta here with dis bullshyt.

londonize

Pro
Daps
Jesse williams' wife is not that attractive by typical modern standards. Same for Omari Hardwick. Men actually have much lower standards than women especially when they're struggling.

But women dont want the work in progress, they want the nice shiny finished product, not realising that other women (some of whom are indeed white) are out there helping these black men grow while they stay with the same losers the other 70-80% of women are fukking.

As some have pointed out this is not only a black thing, its a women thing. It only becomes a black thing because women see black man + white woman and just assume its all about race while ignoring the possibilities that the wife may have been investing in him way before other women did because she spotted his potential or even if she's a latecomer, she has the home field advantage because as you advance in society you will often be surrounded by greater numbers of white people, unless you are in Africa.

If black women really want to lock down more of the "good" black men they have two options - hope he he has an exclusive preference for his own race (which many BM do have to be fair) or learn to better identify men with potential and just get in the game first. Any other situation is fair game and if you disagree just ask Mark zuckerberg (and his asian wife) how many white women fought for him when he was an unknown computer nerd.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse williams' wife is not that attractive by typical modern standards. Same for Omari Hardwick. Men actually have much lower standards than women especially when they're struggling.

But women dont want the work in progress, they want the nice shiny finished product, not realising that other women (some of whom are indeed white) are out there helping these black men grow while they stay with the same losers the other 70-80% of women are fukking.

As some have pointed out this is not only a black thing, its a women thing. It only becomes a black thing because women see black man + white woman and just assume its all about race while ignoring the possibilities that the wife may have been investing in him way before other women did because she spotted his potential or even if she's a latecomer, she has the home field advantage because as you advance in society you will often be surrounded by greater numbers of white people, unless you are in Africa.

If black women really want to lock down more of the "good" black men they have two options - hope he he has an exclusive preference for his own race (which many BM do have to be fair) or learn to better identify men with potential and just get in the game first. Any other situation is fair game and if you disagree just ask Mark zuckerberg (and his asian wife) how many white women fought for him when he was an unknown computer nerd.

No they don't have an exclusive preference for their own race. Once they have access to more women anyone is fair game, they said it themselves in this thread.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As a black man who used to date only white women, I can say white women are great scouts , you csn be strugglkng today, working a avg or crummy jobz be unemployed but if they see potential in you, your still game.

I've dated white women who came from millionaire families, who were doctors, lawyers, accountants and sometimes I didn't even have a penny to my name at that point, no car but still.

However for black women it's somewhat different , but I will say once they get to know you as a person it changes.

londonize

Pro
Daps
No they don't have an exclusive preference for their own race. Once they have access to more women anyone is fair game, they said it themselves in this thread.

Correction: once they've already made it and no women were there to lock them down earlier.

I say again, if black women want to be the unquestionable first pick they need to get in first.

101515-Celebs-Jesse-Williams-Wife-Aryn-Lee-Drake-Welcome-Child.jpg

Its not like black men are the only ones who enjoy options, WM/AW is the most common interracial pairing in the world. But the black women who know how to invest in men have no competition to fear, let us not forget how a certain woman named Michelle took a pot smoker and helped him become the damn POTUS

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Correction: once they've already made it and no women were there to lock them down earlier.

I say again, if black women want to be the unquestionable first pick they need to get in first.

101515-Celebs-Jesse-Williams-Wife-Aryn-Lee-Drake-Welcome-Child.jpg

Its not like black men are the only ones who enjoy options, WM/AW is the most common interracial pairing in the world. But the black women who know how to invest in men have no competition to fear, let us not forget how a certain woman named Michelle took a pot smoker and helped him become the damn POTUS

Exactly, so there is no real preference. If you only "prefer" Black women when you literally have slim to no other options, you don't prefer them at all. And I can't stress enough how insulting it is to ask black women to compete for black men once they've made it, while shaming and trying to punish black women who have proverbially "made it" (attractive) for telling black men to compete for them.

Jesse Williams is a bad example because these men complaining aren't giving full Black women who look like her a chance, period. But they want all the chances in the world when they are broke and unattractive. There is no balance to their viewpoint, they just want black women to give and make allowances while they do nothing of the sort.

Barack is also a bad example, seeing as how he was a freaking Harvard Law student. Despite the lies, most Black women would jump on that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh please, no one cares about Poindexter whose 5'8 skinny, wearing wrangler jeans and polos from Walmart, taking the bus, living above s bodega studying for his certs, if he's cavorting with becky or ling Liu who cares that nikka is short and broke.

But when them certs come in , 6 figure job, tailored suits, brand new c class, toned figure, contacts for glasses, condo by the waterfront now he gotta toss becky and ling liu who were down when he was "swagless"

:childplesse:

Exactly, so there is no real preference. If you only "prefer" Black women when you literally have slim to no other options, you don't prefer them at all. And I can't stress enough how insulting it is to ask black women to compete for black men once they've made it, while shaming and trying to punish black women who have proverbially "made it" (attractive) for telling black men to compete for them.

Jesse Williams is a bad example because these men complaining aren't giving full Black women who look like her a chance, period. But they want all the chances in the world when they are broke and unattractive. There is no balance to their viewpoint, they just want black women to give and make allowances while they do nothing of the sort.

Barack is also a bad example, seeing as how he was a freaking Harvard Law student. Despite the lies, most Black women would jump on that.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
so many paragraphs :what:

he isn't a c00n so let him live :what:

Thats the only qualification for a bedbuck or wench, c00ning with a white cheerleader.

:heh: so much energy into people you don't know in here.