‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
You can't be serious. Even the men on here who are perpetually lonely and single insist on being attracted to whatever woman they end up with. Try to tell one of them to lower their standards on looks and date a frumpy, awkward girl and see what they say. They'd rather just spend their time criticizing the attractive women they want for not finding them attractive than go with a woman who they have a better chance with but that they don't find attractive.

But black women do feel they should be higher on the preference list for black men than other races. That part is true. But its because a potential partner being black is an added bonus to black women so black women think black men see it the same way. But black men don't see it that way and they don't award any extra points to black women for being black (please don't deny because this is something you all already admitted a few posts earlier.) Its another case of thinking the opposite sex views something how you do, like how you guys think any attention is good attention when women don't see it that way.

But that loyalty factor is what causes what you're saying. Yes, I know, you're about to come in and tell me Black women aren't loyal we're just ugly to everybody and blah blah. But what I'm saying is the truth whether you need to feel and assert Black women being undesirable to feel good or not.
Why should we lower our standards when black women wont. Reality check: Most black women are average. You're not Beyonce. You're not Alicia Keyes. You're not Tika Sumpter. You're not Nia Long or Halle Berry. But yet you think Mr Tall Dark and Handsome (w/ status & money) should get with you :laff:. And you have the nerve to yell "street harassment" on regular men. Men on your level btw. Men who actually WANT and LOVE you. fukk outta here with that BS :camby:. The only people with entitlement is black women.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You cant stop people with different skin colors from falling in love friends. Especially in a United States metropolis or small God loving town. Sorry. Especially when they both share the same God. Sorry friends. But i guess venting demonically can hopefully help you find a woman/man of God with the same skin color as you to marry. God willing, friends. :sitdown:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Stop making up excuses for his c00ning

Plenty of broke Amistad looking nikkas get love from sistas

You muthafukkas spend any time around Black women?

c00ns making excuses for other c00ns.. as usual

Some other dumb nikka brought up Omar from Power

Sistas weren't checking for him either?:usure:

:heh:
i mean i get the women but why are you so mad nikka?

:dame:

Last edited:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.

Black women's complaints would be totally fair if they were consistently given brehs who struggled, put in work and later became successful the time of day and love from the jump.

Black women want to jump on the train when it's already rolling full steam ahead. Yet, they don't want to give it the time of day when it's slowing squeaking down the tracks in the beginning.

Why is that the only time it would be fair? How insane is that. I guess your complaints aren't fair if you didn't consistently give love to fat women or women who were unattractive or women who were hoes or women with children or women who aren't submissive and stayed with them through their various transitions into having what are attractive qualities to men.

You all stay trying to punish women for not giving chances you would never think to give women.

You can take race out and I'll say its really hard for a woman that wants to get laid not to get laid period or just have a guy to talk to.

lol again, I'm trying to tell you that if this is not what a woman is looking for it is not at all a win

You guys continue to project men's wants onto women. Its like saying its really hard for a man that wants to get taken for his money to not get taken for his money period, or just have a girl to try to talk to him in an effort to get his money.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All Black men want an attractive woman, but we don't feel entitled to any woman. We know we have to get our money up, get our physique up, get our status up, etc. to make it happen. Not all Black men can put all the pieces together, so they have to settle for what they can get.

Black women, on the other hand, irrespective of her qualities feels entitled to a successful Black man!

giphy.gif

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why is that the only time it would be fair? How insane is that. I guess your complaints aren't fair if you didn't consistently give love to fat women or women who were unattractive or women who were hoes or women with children or women who aren't submissive and stayed with them through their various transitions into having what are attractive qualities to men.

You all stay trying to punish women for not giving chances you would never think to give women.

lol again, I'm trying to tell you that if this is not what a woman is looking for it is not at all a win

You guys continue to project men's wants onto women. Its like saying its really hard for a man that wants to get taken for his money to not get taken for his money period, or just have a girl to try to talk to him in an effort to get his money.

Women don't want casual sex?:lupe:

Women don't have many sexual partners?:lupe:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I agree with this.

Black women follow white women's lead.

If they see that a white woman values a Black man enough to be his wife, they then assume that he must be valuable. If she's willing to risk her standing among white men to love a Black man, said Black man must be valuable---that's their logic.

If the Black man does indeed turn out to be valuable, the Black woman lashes out, knowing that she missed out on a valuable man.

Most logical post in this whole damn thread IMO

Chicks want it BOTH ways. Wanna roll with the dustiest of dusty dudes and then shyt on brehs THEY ignored who "magically" get love from non BW. No bytch, a lot of these dudes been balanced and cool and yes, that kinda shyt appeals across the board (surprise, surprise). Just because he doesn't fit some mythological definition of "swag" and whatever bullshyt these chicks think a "man" is doesn't mean he's worthless unless he's saving a burnt out bytch from her own damnation

Not saying all BW be on this shyt but cmon, if you get first crack at these brehs and you're passing them over so you can fukk the same 11 dudes that's fukking 90 percent of the basic busted bytches (like you) then you're at fault.

Can't get mad that you passed up on Apple stock at $1 a share when Steve and Woz were slanging wooden circuit boards and then spaz when you can't afford Apple at $200 when then whole damn world is geeking off of the next iPhone. Can't have it BOTH ways!

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
A bum is different for different women. I'm not waging my fingers at anybody. I just think the double standard is ridiculous. Same people shouting bed wench this and bed wench that, whining incessantly about Scandal, a fictional TV show, have every excuse in the book for Nate Parker, and this guy, and Omari, and any Black man that marries out.

The point is that the top 10-20% of men in our race might be like top 40% in others. This isn't an insult, just real based on white supremacy. So other men of the exact same caliber of other races are likely to not have the "I'm the shyt, I don't need to narrow my dating pool let alone pick a wife" mentality that black men at the top of the food chain have. Because they are one of literally a million others in their own race. So if I say they have those same qualities as the top shelf brothers but are more likely to settle down, you will cry foul and say that's not a good excuse for black women to leave the community. But you all have just spent all these posts lying about black women passing up professional black men for thugs and we're just supposed to swallow it.

Its silly. Leave Black women who do get married to professional white men the heck alone if you're going to give black men who marry out all these excuses. She did it because she didn't want to wait on the professional black man because he doesn't believe in marriage and antiquated concepts of courtship, just like he did it because black women didn't want him because he wasn't a thug. The end.
Black men are mad at Scandal because we've been chastised and lit the fukk up by black women for occasions in which we date out, only to watch them sensationalize a show where the pinnacle of the "independent" Black women plays the side chick to the President. I don't really care about IR in media that much (though I'm a bit weary of seeing white men being the only ones tasting the rainbow) but I think black men just see the hypocrisy in black women shaming and even trying to turn their backs on black male entertainers and their projects for IR dating but being silent or approving whole shows with of THEM dating out and not saying shyt about black actresses who date out, many of them with actual efforts to do so.

And while white supremacy does factor into a 100k a year white man not being so special and more of a premium amongst us, the combination of that as well as the need for the professional dude to also be attractive seems stronger with our women, or go out of his way to dress/drive like he's making money. @Phoenix Reborn story is an example of that (though if I remember the dude was shy also). The corporate versions of Idris, Morris, Blair, Trey, Will, Omari, and whoever else sisters put on a pedestal are not rushing to settle. Maybe if those type of brothers saw women quickly building families with dudes who weren't balling out of love then they'd be quicker to settle down. But as long as black women leap over 50k brehs for the 100k+ former D1 Stringer Bell he will continue to finesse his status.

And you're right brehs SHOULD leave black women who date IR alone...but this won't happen until black women leave dudes who go IR alone, or treat black females who do the same with the same disdain and backlash as the brothers.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Chicks want it BOTH ways. Wanna roll with the dustiest of dusty dudes and then shyt on brehs THEY ignored who "magically" get love from non BW. No bytch, a lot of these dudes been balanced and cool and yes, that kinda shyt appeals across the board (surprise, surprise). Just because he doesn't fit some mythological definition of "swag" and whatever bullshyt these chicks think a "man" is doesn't mean he's worthless unless he's saving a burnt out bytch from her own damnation

Not saying all BW be on this shyt but cmon, if you get first crack at these brehs and you're passing them over so you can fukk the same 11 dudes that's fukking 90 percent of the basic busted bytches (like you) then you're at fault.

Can't get mad that you passed up on Apple stock at $1 a share when Steve and Woz were slanging wooden circuit board and then spaz when you can't afford Apple at $200 when then whole damn world is geeking off of the next iPhone. Can't have it BOTH ways!

dhMeAzK.gif

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Can't get mad that you passed up on Apple stock at $1 a share when Steve and Woz were slanging wooden circuit board and then spaz when you can't afford Apple at $200 when then whole damn world is geeking off of the next iPhone. Can't have it BOTH ways!

:salute:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

:whew:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
i mean i get the women but why are you so mad nikka?

:dame:

Had to edit your post just like the fakkit that you are

The hypocrisy in this thread is killing me..that's all

Some of these dudes got to be trolling

With all the Black women out there taking care of bum ass average nikkas,y'all making excuses for this nikka?
nikkas cheering for a cave bytch "holding down" a struggling nikka like u don't have millions of Black women doing the same muthafukking thing everyday??
:dahell:

If he wanted a BW he could have easily married one
I'm pretty sure he's never dated a sister... fronting like he got love for them

How nikka?

Most of you sound like Cacs

All the fake ass militants are nowhere to be found

:whoo: easy friend. You may have just opened a demonic portal.

:upsetfavre:

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Had to edit your post just like the fakkit that you are

The hypocrisy in this thread is killing me..that's all

Some of these dudes got to be trolling

With all the Black women out there taking care of bum ass average nikkas,y'all making excuses for this nikka?
nikkas cheering for a cave bytch "holding down" a struggling nikka like u don't have millions of Black women doing the same muthafukking thing everyday??
:dahell:

If he wanted a BW he could have easily married one
I'm pretty sure he's never dated a sister... fronting like he got love for them

How nikka?

Most of you sound like Cacs

All the fake ass militants are nowhere to be found

:upsetfavre:
:dame:but why are you so mad?