‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

Men rarely feel entitled to attractive women. We know we have to put in work to get that woman.

Black women, on the other hand, feel that a successful Black man should give them a chance just because they share the same skin color!

You can't be serious. Even the men on here who are perpetually lonely and single insist on being attracted to whatever woman they end up with. Try to tell one of them to lower their standards on looks and date a frumpy, awkward girl and see what they say. They'd rather just spend their time criticizing the attractive women they want for not finding them attractive than go with a woman who they have a better chance with but that they don't find attractive.

But black women do feel they should be higher on the preference list for black men than other races. That part is true. But its because a potential partner being black is an added bonus to black women so black women think black men see it the same way. But black men don't see it that way and they don't award any extra points to black women for being black (please don't deny because this is something you all already admitted a few posts earlier.) Its another case of thinking the opposite sex views something how you do, like how you guys think any attention is good attention when women don't see it that way.

But that loyalty factor is what causes what you're saying. Yes, I know, you're about to come in and tell me Black women aren't loyal we're just ugly to everybody and blah blah. But what I'm saying is the truth whether you need to feel and assert Black women being undesirable to feel good or not.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
NYC

Yeah, I can admit white chicks at a young age are easy to get along with, but that is good, and bad. The good is we aint arguing all the time. The bad is she holds shyt in, and when she brings it out, you are the worse thing moving. If you a black man, you know what that mean

HELLO, O.J.:to:
Good point. Cave thots are typically easy going but those bytches are mentally fukked. Pretty much all Americans are mentally fukked tho

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
What is a bum exactly? For dudes like Mike and Omar they were educated but going after goals that don't pay directly out of school. Now I'm not gonna act like being in your late 20's and broke is cool but we can't wag fingers at a dude riding with the woman who rode with him when he had nothing.

As far as the "used for sex" thing, that has a few sub-points for me in a nutshell the top 10-20% of men of any races are not rushing to choose one. Period. I don't know the age your 2 friends are or the men they were dealing with but that's just a reality.

Attractiveness is variable and subjective, especially considering men don't need 9s and 10's. Most men will and are working with strong 6s in the looks department who treat them well. Black men don't expect prime Nia or Halle. But on the other side of the table there'sa fixation on six figure brothers who on top that need to be tall, dark, handsome with his ball-playing body still in tact.

Black women have to stop expecting men at the top of the food chain to automatically pick them, or in personal cases, forget when they were studying/grinding and too broke to afford nice clothes to impress women or consistent dates to appeas the antiquated concepts of courtship. When men go through that they aren't incentivized to narrow their dating pool let alone pick a wife when they spent their 20's lonely every weekend.

If brehs were getting love while struggling we wouldn't be able to say anything.

Exactly.

Black women's complaints would be totally fair if they were consistently giving brehs who struggled, put in work and later became successful the time of day and love from the jump.

Black women want to jump on the train when it's already rolling full steam ahead. Yet, they don't want to give it the time of day when it's slowing squeaking down the tracks in the beginning.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't be serious. Even the men on here who are perpetually lonely and single insist on being attracted to whatever woman they end up with. Try to tell one of them to lower their standards on looks and date a frumpy, awkward girl and see what they say.
describe "frumpy," and BM are not rejecting BW for being socially awkward women. that shyt don't even sound right :heh: show me these female kents that just cant get a man because shes just so socially awkward.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
describe "frumpy," and BM are not rejecting BW for being socially awkward women. that shyt don't even sound right :heh: show me these female kents that just cant get a man because shes just so socially awkward.

The woman could be damn near mute but if she looks good she'll always get attention.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
When he gets back with JJ in the show and gets her pregnant :blessed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL This is what I'm saying. There is always an excuse for Black men and only Black men. To you all there's no possible way a Black woman can't have men checking for her, but you all keep wanting us to believe Black men with things going for them are being passed up by Black women because they aren't thugs in the street. Its a blatant lie, and not to mention hypocritical, but whatever.
You can take race out and I'll say its really hard for a woman that wants to get laid not to get laid period or just have a guy to talk to.

In the case of certain black men saying they can't pull black women or its harder too you hear this alot.

I've heard women say they can't find a good man, but just a man :heh:

No one is saying black men with things are getting passed by, that's usually when they get checked for. Its when they aint got nothing and dusty is when is the absolute hardest for alot of black men who aren't facially gifted or goofy to pull a black woman. A black man's image and swag have been made out to be some of his defining features now, so if you are lacking those thing......you already behind the game lol. I also dont think black women tend to want thugs at all.

A jerk to a certain extent, sure
Aggressive, yup
Powerful or powerful looking

Thug, nah

The 1st 3 things I think are subconsciously more attractive to some black women more than other races when it comes to men, and I notice white women who tend to have a "thing" for black men also tend to like those traits. :jbhmm:

I'll agree to disagree though:yeshrug:

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
You can't be serious. Even the men on here who are perpetually lonely and single insist on being attracted to whatever woman they end up with. Try to tell one of them to lower their standards on looks and date a frumpy, awkward girl and see what they say. They'd rather just spend their time criticizing the attractive women they want for not finding them attractive than go with a woman who they have a better chance with but that they don't find attractive.

But black women do feel they should be higher on the preference list for black men than other races. That part is true. But its because a potential partner being black is an added bonus to black women so black women think black men see it the same way. But black men don't see it that way and they don't award any extra points to black women for being black (please don't deny because this is something you all already admitted a few posts earlier.) Its another case of thinking the opposite sex views something how you do, like how you guys think any attention is good attention when women don't see it that way.

But that loyalty factor is what causes what you're saying. Yes, I know, you're about to come in and tell me Black women aren't loyal we're just ugly to everybody and blah blah. But what I'm saying is the truth whether you need to feel and assert Black women being undesirable to feel good or not.

All Black men want an attractive woman, but we don't feel entitled to any woman. We know we have to get our money up, get our physique up, get our status up, etc. to make it happen. Not all Black men can put all the pieces together, so they have to settle for what they can get.

Black women, on the other hand, irrespective of her qualities feels entitled to a successful Black man!

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All Black men want an attractive woman, but we don't feel entitled to any woman. We know we have to get our money up, get our physique up, get our status up, etc. to make it happen. Not all Black men can put all the pieces together, so they have to settle for what they can get.

Black women, on the other hand, irrespective of her qualities feels entitled to a successful Black man!
True, but that is all women!

I think you need to listen to Tom Leykis, and see this is an American issue

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is a bum exactly? For dudes like Mike and Omar they were educated but going after goals that don't pay directly out of school. Now I'm not gonna act like being in your late 20's and broke is cool but we can't wag fingers at a dude riding with the woman who rode with him when he had nothing.

As far as the "used for sex" thing, that has a few sub-points for me in a nutshell the top 10-20% of men of any races are not rushing to choose one. Period. I don't know the age your 2 friends are or the men they were dealing with but that's just a reality.

Attractiveness is variable and subjective, especially considering men don't need 9s and 10's. Most men will and are working with strong 6s in the looks department who treat them well. Black men don't expect prime Nia or Halle. But on the other side of the table there'sa fixation on six figure brothers who on top that need to be tall, dark, handsome with his ball-playing body still in tact.

Black women have to stop expecting men at the top of the food chain to automatically pick them, or in personal cases, forget when they were studying/grinding and too broke to afford nice clothes to impress women or consistent dates to appeas the antiquated concepts of courtship. When men go through that they aren't incentivized to narrow their dating pool let alone pick a wife when they spent their 20's lonely every weekend.

If brehs were getting love while struggling we wouldn't be able to say anything.

A bum is different for different women. I'm not waging my fingers at anybody. I just think the double standard is ridiculous. Same people shouting bed wench this and bed wench that, whining incessantly about Scandal, a fictional TV show, have every excuse in the book for Nate Parker, and this guy, and Omari, and any Black man that marries out.

The point is that the top 10-20% of men in our race might be like top 40% in others. This isn't an insult, just real based on white supremacy. So other men of the exact same caliber of other races are likely to not have the "I'm the shyt, I don't need to narrow my dating pool let alone pick a wife" mentality that black men at the top of the food chain have. Because they are one of literally a million others in their own race. So if I say they have those same qualities as the top shelf brothers but are more likely to settle down, you will cry foul and say that's not a good excuse for black women to leave the community. But you all have just spent all these posts lying about black women passing up professional black men for thugs and we're just supposed to swallow it.

Its silly. Leave Black women who do get married to professional white men the heck alone if you're going to give black men who marry out all these excuses. She did it because she didn't want to wait on the professional black man because he doesn't believe in marriage and antiquated concepts of courtship, just like he did it because black women didn't want him because he wasn't a thug. The end.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can take race out and I'll say its really hard for a woman that wants to get laid not to get laid period or just have a guy to talk to.
this is where women will say its not the same, and men wanting to fukk them is not the same as marriage. meanwhile, we're talking about guys struggling to get a kiss. women have no real frame of reference, so they just come off sounding crazy.