‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'll always roll my eyes at interracial relationships and the excuses black folks make for not dating their own but it is what it is :manny:.

He did good work with this show and I'm proud of him and everyone else involved with the project. The show is flames :blessed:

Instead of worrying about who is in interracial relationships, celebrate black love :ahh:

4t4mjr.jpg
dating someone because you find them attractive and love the person they are is an excuse now :pachaha:

y'all nikkas never cease to amaze me.. i can see if he ONLY ever dated white women. then you'd be saying something.

i guess we should fall in love with people but be like "oops you white" and then force ourselves to search another 10-80 years for the OTHER woman who we feel is perfect for us

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's all a byproduct of how much emphasis we place on celebrities and images.

I agree with you, especially with the advancements of modern day media where every aspect of a celebrity's life is dissected and analysed. After that the usual suspects that divide people will become manifest. i. e. race, gender, politics, religion, etc..

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Of course cause you know more about black women than an actual black woman breh. My bad.
oh my god, stop. i'm talking about the segment of BM that you wouldn't normally be interested in. you place some of those same dudes with a WW, and they will peak your interest automatically. you can deny it, but i'm sure many brothers with WW can attest to it. so iunno what to tell you

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Of course cause you know more about black women than an actual black woman breh. My bad.
I think it's more like when you see dudes with women it makes him interesting, in general. Not just with white women. You can deny that if you want but I'm pretty sure it's true and I can prove it.