‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
That's how it always works.

A lot of Black men are invisible to Black women until they blow up.

Nobody was fukking with him when he was moving audition to audition, and getting denied over and over

I'm not even gonna call them out by name but, its disgusting they feel they can ignore while you down but, when you up, they have this divine right to you and if not, you're a c00n. FOH. I bet this nikka gets called all kinds of c00ns everywhere he goes when none of these chicks wanted him back in 2000. Always a day late and a dollar short but, expecting the world.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I've been called white condescendingly by black women in the past, I even said "awesome." to a West Indian chick and was laughed at. I'm not great at Toronto slang, which is really a mixture of Jamaican and Canadian English. With that said, I can't speak patois to save my life.

I've been called white by every race of people I've ever encountered.

Black women love me universally because (please don't underestimate this) I love them universally.

People get so hung up on appearances and false identities that they forget the power that is simply being a good dude and letting a woman follow you as such.

This shyt is easy, breh.
Real talk:
Dudes from the coli would call me whiter than the whitest white man if they met me.
Ladies from the coli would tell their dudes they're going out with their girls, so they could hang out with me.

Trust me when I tell you, your speech patterns are not what's turning black women off from you.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Nope. Those same grad school chicks are checkin' for Dante, the club promoter, when grad school breh is struggling to get by.

Once grad school breh finally makes it, then she wants to get on.

Then, she wants to call him a c00n for entertaining the women who show him love!

It's as if these women want Black men to put their lives on pause and be readily available when they are ready to have their storybook wedding and house with a picket fence!

Bishes want nikkas to be lonely, miserable and horny :mjlol: until they ready to give them a chance

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I've been called white by every race of people I've ever encountered.

Black women love me universally because (please don't underestimate this) I love them universally.

People get so hung up on appearances and false identities that they forget the power that is simply being a good dude and letting a woman follow you as such.

This shyt is easy, breh.
Real talk:
Dudes from the coli would call me whiter than the whitest white man if they met me.
Ladies from the coli would tell their dudes they're going out with their girls, so they could hang out with me.

Trust me when I tell you, your speech patterns are not what's turning women off from you.
I love all women universally. People don't get brownie points to me just because they're black, they get it for what they can do for me. If all they can do is criticize my speech then they can go ahead and find someone who speaks like them.

Nobody was fukking with Michael's corny ass when he was swinging from audition to audition.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I love all women universally. People don't get brownie points to me just because they're black, they get it for what they can do for me. If all they can do is criticize my speech then they can go ahead and find someone who speaks like them.

I hear u and you're right, absolutely.

But I doubt you've been out here "being awesome" this whole time and only encountering shade from black women.

So what's really going on?

You mean to tell me you've never run into a sister who was into a (presumably based on wat you're saying) smart brother? :childplease:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not at all true. Black women love black men so we are normally already interested.
oh my god, stop. i'm talking about the segment of BM that you wouldn't normally be interested in. you place some of those same dudes with a WW, and they will peak your interest automatically. you can deny it, but i'm sure many brothers with WW can attest to it. so iunno what to tell you

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I hear u and you're right, absolutely.

But I doubt you've been out here "being awesome" this whole time and only encountering shade from black women.

So what's really going on?
I hung out with good people, we talked anime, video games. Even found my first love.

Funny thing, this black girl I met years ago in my prerequisite class. She's my neighbor, real promiscuous. She said I'd make a good provider, as soon as I'm finished (college), I should give her a call. This was all in jest, but I didn't find it very funny. I'm pretty sure on some level she was serious. At that point she knew that I've been dating South Asian girls for a while now.

Now we look at Michael Colter. He's a Netflix star, all of a sudden every black chick knows his name? Why?

My friends think I should call her, but her personality and lifestyle disgusts me, so I don't.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I've been called white condescendingly by black women in the past, I even said "awesome." to a West Indian chick and was laughed at. I'm not great at Toronto slang, which is really a mixture of Jamaican and Canadian English. With that said, I can't speak patois to save my life.

Pawgs/Paags never say shyt though, they don't ask me why don't I speak Jamaican so I get in where I fit in.
You sound hurt.

Amazing how much emotional investment people put into other people's relationships. People they don't know at that.
We are bred to it. The whole basis of pop culture is being consumed with other people's lives. American culture is entirely based on symbols and imaging.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
you want to be received by the world based on actions & character
but stay ready to crucify folk for their relationships when they don't look like you want
mind your business gawddamn jahahahahaa

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even gonna call them out by name but, its disgusting they feel they can ignore while you down but, when you up, they have this divine right to you and if not, you're a c00n. FOH. I bet this nikka gets called all kinds of c00ns everywhere he goes when none of these chicks wanted him back in 2000. Always a day late and a dollar short but, expecting the world.

A tall muscular black man wasn't getting checked for by black women??? :mjlol: The lies you guys tell.

I don't care how broke that dude was, I highly doubt he ever had any issues getting women.