Lucy, U Got Sum Splainin 2 Do: Ray Luv Exposes 2Flop For Having Ghostwriters

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Dead @ these pathetic pens smuggling stans of 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster new tactic of tryna deflect the convo to me keeping my neck on they bytch asses & and the extreme idiocy of higher education homos who front like 2Flop ain't the WOAT lyricist
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Newsflash: None of the bullshyt irrelevant deflections changes the fact that y'all have yet to prove that 2Flop isn't guilty of rapping someone else's verses and whole songs and therefore is subjected to the same treatment y'all nikkaz was creaming your panties to hand out whenever the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd or anyone y'all don't like is even accused of using others rap's

nikkaz came through with receipts for Tutupac & all of a sudden nikkaz playing dumber than 2Flop's lyrics.....if he even penned them muthafukkaz that is

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
lol @ the avoidance and excuses

there's always some some loophole or excuses when a hiphop legend or nikka from the past has writers

It's not, but it's so foul to bring up dead musicians.

let me give you a prime example, I personally don't hold J Dilla up to the same level of esteem alot of my hiphophead peers do. in physical debates, I surprise my personal feelings because it's never going to be accept or come off correctly. but I respect it and I don't knock it, to shyt on Pac (one of the few artists who could never do wrong in the eyes of his followers) is insane and just begging for trouble. but if a musician is alive and get caught, fukk it, let's debate his status all day long.

Drake got caught and when he got caught instead of manning up and saying "Yea, I had aid not ghostwriters" it would be respectable but Drake launched an internal cleansing which became public and it shows that he isn't really as great a rapper as he and others leading the music listeners to believe.

just doesn't seem right. and truth be told, yea, it is a double standard.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Unable to provide any evidence to rebuke my evidence, or any logical argument for why this situation is any different from PED Papi rapping others verses & songs, these pathetic stans of 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster are now coming with the delusional "respect the dead" argument as if the fact that 2Flop's wack ass is maggot food changes the fact that he's a fraud lyricist who is now open to being knocked down or disqualified from being an elite lyricist just the way y'all would do if the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd was found to have writers

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Op likes to fail to mention that they where in a group as well...

Op also fails to mention Pac didn't pay people to write songs for him, he simply found a song that he liked that was thrown away, told dude his song was dope, dude was like I don't wanna do it, Pac was like f*ck it, I'll do it, dude agrees OUT OF LOVE, and Pac STILL pays the guy. He's trying to make that the equivalent of the OVO tent camps :pachaha:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Op also fails to mention Pac didn't pay people to write songs for him, he simply found a song that he liked that was thrown away, told dude his song was dope, dude was like I don't wanna do it, Pac was like f*ck it, I'll do it, dude agrees OUT OF LOVE, and Pac STILL pays the guy. He's trying to make that the equivalent of the OVO tent camps :pachaha:
Ray Luv was like Pac's brother. They lived together as teenagers and was in a group together.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
You delusional dikk drainers can post a pile of 2Flop's basic ass, wack ass, handwritten homo thug fantasy lyrics high as the fukk Empire State Bldg & it still won't erase the fact that he had entire verses & songs written by other people that he rapped which is exactly wtf nikkaz been docking/DQing that other fraud ass fairy Queen Aubrey & Her Woes of The Writers Block Roundtable aka Do Rogue And Kopy Everything aka Kike & The Ghostwriting Gang aka Jimmy Cochran & Associates LLAC (Limited Lyrical Ability Corp) aka Kirby Graham aka Kosher Cell aka Swag Tsung aka Drizzy Vanilli aka Six Fraud aka Shim Gawd aka Simp Doggy Dogg aka Kike Moist Dee aka KikeRS-One aka Jewpac Shakike aka LL Kike J aka Aubrey Frank aka Pissy Elliott aka Piss Stain Papi aka Ludapiss aka Goldenshowerface Killah aka Pissy Smalls the Notorious DEPENDS aka Pisstikal aka Aubrina The Teenage Snitch aka Aubrey Herpburn aka Aubrey Onassis the First Ladyboy aka the lead singer of Klepto By Nature with the new single "You down with USB? Yeah, you know me!" for

The E-Coli standard is if u got nikkaz giving u verses/songs & u running with them shyts u take a hit as or are flat out irrelevant as a lyricist and 2Flop falls under this category until one of yall dumbasses proves that he didn't take others rhymes to rap

Or u could just admit u only gaf about nikkaz being training wheel MC's when it's not someone whose dikk you've worn raw bouncing on the mufuka like 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster

Bump for all the 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster stans I know are anxious to prove me wrong with solid evidence like I presented
:umad:

:dead:

You're one of the best posters on this site. Keep your feet on these cowards' necks, breh. If you or @Wacky D win WOAT above me, I'll respect it.

Legit how is this groundbreaking news when nikkas been knowing this :dahell:

:duck:

Blah blah blah

:russ: at that rambling Scot

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas so corny man lol. First it's "no matter what write your bars!!! HIPPITY-HOP"
Now there's "brothers" and "group" and all this other spin cycle shyt lol

I already proved 2pac wrote his own lyrics. The one song he thought was dope that his homebody THREW away is not the same as hiring writers to make songs for you. What IS spin cycle is trying to compare a rapper KNOWN for his pen to a rapper KNOWN for paying people to write his songs. That would be like comparing Jay Z to Young Thug because of the ONE photo where Jay Z was wearing skinny jeans looking like a b*tch. You guys are using extremes to draw parallels, what makes it worse that this is a hip hop forum.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already proved 2pac wrote his own lyrics. The one song he thought was dope that his homebody THREW away is not the same as hiring writers to make songs for you. What IS spin cycle is trying to compare a rapper KNOWN for his pen to a rapper KNOWN for paying people to write his songs. That would be like comparing Jay Z to Young Thug because of the ONE photo where Jay Z was wearing skinny jeans looking like a b*tch. You guys are using extremes to draw parallels, what makes it worse that this is a hip hop forum.
Oh

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
ghost·writ·er
ˈɡōstˌrīdər/
noun
  1. a person whose job it is to write material for someone else who is the named author.

To any of you COINTELPRO fakkits posting this bullsh*t, give me ONE song where 2Pac PAID/HIRED/EMPLOYED someone to write a song for him and took credit for it as his own work. Just ONE. Then you will have made your point.