Lucy, U Got Sum Splainin 2 Do: Ray Luv Exposes 2Flop For Having Ghostwriters

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
It's not ghostwriting...Ray Luv received credit.

Yeah he's credited but I never knew of this fact that he wrote some songs for pac till I seen this video (Im not that deep in pacs discography & shyt to be fair).
You can receive a writing credit for many different things, a melody, an idea for the concept, background vocals, one line etc. etc.
So when you look at album booklets and see someone/some people getting writing credits its not automatically fact that this person wrote the whole song for the artist.
Me personally I like to look at album booklets so I've seen this plenty of times that there are additional credits, if the artist took a whole song from somebody else it would be right to just credit this person for the writing then.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215

Trapped (Tupac Shakur song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"balbert3@jahannostra*Good look...this is cool, but we need some answers LOL. Did Ray Luv write Trapped???

therealrayluv@balbert3*@jahannostra*yes I did. And bits and pieces of other songs on 2pacalypse Now. I wrote a lot on Rebel of the Underground too. But Tupac wrote for me a lot back then too. 100"

:umad:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
It's not ghostwriting...Ray Luv received credit.

Still not writing his own Rhymes :umad:

Hush, Wkend, Q Miller, etc. have all been credited on Drizzy Vanilli songs yet he's being rightfully taken to task for fronting like a lyricist when he's got a conglomerate of Caspers working 24/7 in the tent city to craft those god awful mangina monologues he calls songs :umad:

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Bump for all the 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster stans I know are anxious to prove me wrong with solid evidence like I presented
:umad:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikkas is avoidin this thread like the plague

Everyone knows that Ray Luv wrote Trapped and was about to throw that shyt in the bushes, Pac told him not too and took the song. He didn't write that for Pac.

I've posted this numerous times over the years . .. dude wrote pacs debut single and several other songs on his first album . ..people don't really give as much of a fukk bout ghostwriting as they sometimes pretend to

What other songs did Ray write for Pac? He didn't ghostwrite his debut, this was a Ray song that he was about to discarded and Pac just took it. :dahell:

Legit how is this groundbreaking news when nikkas been knowing this? :dahell:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikkas is avoidin this thread like the plague

Everyone knows that Ray Luv wrote Trapped and was about to throw that shyt in the bushes, Pac told him not too and took the song. He didn't write that for Pac.

I've posted this numerous times over the years . .. dude wrote pacs debut single and several other songs on his first album . ..people don't really give as much of a fukk bout ghostwriting as they sometimes pretend to

What other songs did Ray write for Pac? He didn't ghostwrite his debut, this was a Ray song that he was about to discard and Pac just took it. :dahell:

Legit how is this groundbreaking news when nikkas been knowing this :dahell:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Bump for all the 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster stans
If you really take the time to come up with all these wack ass coli nicknames which arent uttered past the internet..

You lost at life..

:snoop:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

What other songs did Ray write for Pac? He didn't ghostwrite his debut, this was a Ray song that he was about to discard and Pac just took it. :dahell:

could be a matter of semantics, he's credited for trapped and like 2 other tracks on 2pacalypse Now...so wrote is more accurate than ghostwrote if that's your point of contention

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

could be a matter of semantics, he's credited for trapped and like 2 other tracks on 2pacalypse Now...so wrote is more accurate than ghostwrote if that's your point of contention

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:yeshrug: fair enough, but again this isn't new especially to Pac fans. When people talk about ghostwriting they don't ignore stuff like this because this isn't ghostwriting.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:yeshrug: fair enough, but again this isn't new especially to Pac fans. When people talk about ghostwriting they don't ignore stuff like this because this isn't ghostwriting.

gotta disagree with that last sentence, because people DEFINITELY selectively pick and choose when to feign outrage over rappers having other people write their rhymes...and whether it's credited or not is 100% not what people care about or focus on

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
gotta disagree with that last sentence, because people DEFINITELY selectively pick and choose when to feign outrage over rappers having other people write their rhymes...and whether it's credited or not is 100% not what people care about or focus on
You're right but in this case this is not ghostwriting.