Lucy, U Got Sum Splainin 2 Do: Ray Luv Exposes 2Flop For Having Ghostwriters

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
What's wrong 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster stans?
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Seeing a shytload of deflection & Juelz Santaning but nothing that rebukes the argument against 2Flop being in the same boat as Queen Aubrey & Her Woes of The Writers Block Roundtable aka Do Rogue And Kopy Everything aka Kike Moist Dee aka KikeRS-One aka Jewpac Shakike aka LL Kike J aka Aubrey Frank aka Pissy Elliott aka Piss Stain Papi aka Ludapiss aka Goldenshowerface Killah aka Pissy Smalls the Notorious DEPENDS aka Pisstikal aka Aubrina The Teenage Snitch aka Aubrey Herpburn aka Aubrey Onassis the First Ladyboy aka the lead singer of Klepto By Nature with the new single "You down with USB, yeah you know me"

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Ghostwriting is when I ask you to write a song for me. I take the credit and nobody knows who really wrote it, thus the "Ghost" in ghostwriting. If I felt a song you threw away should be heard by the world, and you give me your permission, that's not ghostwriting you dumb f*ck. :snoop:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
:manny: personal thing with music, if the artist is passed on I tend to not debate their body of work in a negative manner. but if Pac did have writers, o well.

What I find odd and really p*ssy (not geared towards you OP or anyone in particular) is when people catch rappers in a sticky bind they tend to try and dredge up all the "but so-and-so did it too" situations. in this situation, people caught Drake red handed and did they best impersonation of sherlock holms and found every rapper in the last 20 years who said a letter someone else wrote.

nikkas gone dig up dirt on Apollo to discover it was really Hercules or Pan that wrote his shyt,

Drake not a rapper who writes his own material
Pac going to forever remain a King of Rap
Haters gone Hate

Last edited:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

Trapped (Tupac Shakur song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"balbert3@jahannostra*Good look...this is cool, but we need some answers LOL. Did Ray Luv write Trapped???

therealrayluv@balbert3*@jahannostra*yes I did. And bits and pieces of other songs on 2pacalypse Now. I wrote a lot on Rebel of the Underground too. But Tupac wrote for me a lot back then too. 100"

Delusional west coast cocksuckers and fukktards stans of 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster lost

In other news the lyrical legacy of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd continues to be untarnished

:umad:

@Nomad1 ya goat :pachaha:looking real :heh: in the light :sas1:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac wrote 100's of songs, it makes no difference whatsoever Ray Luv (who he was in a group with at 1 point by the way) wrote Trapped.

The problem is when people have a writing team, they can't write for ish their own shyt and aren't dope or authentic. They are basically just a puppet and fronting like they the greatest and above everybody else as an MC. Pac the furthest from that, true artist.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Pac wrote 100's of songs, it makes no difference whatsoever Ray Luv (who he was in a group with at 1 point by the way) wrote Trapped.

The problem is when people have a writing team, they can't write for ish their own shyt and aren't dope or authentic. They are basically just a puppet and fronting like they the greatest and above everybody else as an MC. Pac the furthest from that, true artist.
Blah blah blah

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Another day another laundry list of god awful deflections from you pathetic fukk boys stans of 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster

Cmon yall...you've had 4 years to gear up for this shyt and I've yet to see verifiable evidence proving my claims wrong or a logical argument for why 2Flop isn't guilty of the same shyt as PED Papi aka Swag Tsung

We don't believe you, you need more people

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Still no logical arguments for why what Drizzy Vanilli does isn't the same as why 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster eh?

Cmon u pathetic west coast cocksuckers...surely with all the research resources available to you in this,age u can find evidence to dispute my claims of 2Flop having bars written for him by others which is the same thing we rightfully attack Queen Aubrey & Her Woes of The Writers Block Roundtable aka Do Rogue And Kopy Everything aka Kike Moist Dee aka KikeRS-One aka Jewpac Shakike aka LL Kike J aka Aubrey Frank aka Pissy Elliott aka Piss Stain Papi aka Ludapiss aka Goldenshowerface Killah aka Pissy Smalls the Notorious DEPENDS aka Pisstikal aka Aubrina The Teenage Snitch aka Aubrey Herpburn aka Aubrey Onassis the First Ladyboy aka the lead singer of Klepto By Nature with the new single "u down with USB yea u know me"

Google is ur friend, bruh