Lucy, U Got Sum Splainin 2 Do: Ray Luv Exposes 2Flop For Having Ghostwriters

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Y'all nikkas so corny man lol. First it's "no matter what write your bars!!! HIPPITY-HOP"
Now there's "brothers" and "group" and all this other spin cycle shyt lol
Noone is spinning anything. This is old news. And to act like this is the same shyt as the Drake shyt is being purposely disingenuous. shyt. I'm even willing to bet that there would've been A LOT less outrage if Drake's circumstances were the same as Pac's. Drake literally search's the internet looking for dope rappers who he can hire to write for him. The level of authenticity is on completely different levels.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noone is spinning anything. This is old news. And to act like this is the same shyt as the Drake shyt is being purposely disingenuous. shyt. I'm even willing to bet that there would've been A LOT less outrage if Drake's circumstances were the same as Pac's. Drake literally search's the internet looking for dope rappers who he can hire to write for him. The level of authenticity is on completely different levels.
Y'all so phony lol. I don't wanna hear NONE of that.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
I've posted this numerous times over the years . .. dude wrote pacs debut single and several other songs on his first album . ..people don't really give as much of a fukk bout ghostwriting as they sometimes pretend to

could be a matter of semantics, he's credited for trapped and like 2 other tracks on 2pacalypse Now...so wrote is more accurate than ghostwrote if that's your point of contention

so first it was "wrote several other songs"... then it was "is credited for trapped and like 2 other tracks"... :patrice::jbhmm: what's next?

*checks 2Pacalypse Now liner notes*

*sees R. Tyson's name only on Trapped & Ray Love listed as "background vocals" on Rebel of the Underground*

:camby:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
at first i was kind of tripping on the ghostwriting issue in rap but as time past by the less i cared.

i dont give a damn about who wrote who songs anymore.

i just wanna hear some good fukking rap music.

these new rappers need to start dumpster diving at Nas house.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
so first it was "wrote several other songs"... then it was "is credited for trapped and like 2 other tracks"... :patrice::jbhmm: what's next?

*checks 2Pacalypse Now liner notes*

*sees R. Tyson's name only on Trapped & Ray Love listed as "background vocals" on Rebel of the Underground*

:camby:

So credited for Trapped and Rebel of the Underground... and he claims to have written portions of others, if were uncredited would now fall under technically ghostwriting . .. but again, to me that's semantics . ..and to others it's negligible because they were "brothers"

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps

Trapped (Tupac Shakur song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"balbert3@jahannostra*Good look...this is cool, but we need some answers LOL. Did Ray Luv write Trapped???

therealrayluv@balbert3*@jahannostra*yes I did. And bits and pieces of other songs on 2pacalypse Now. I wrote a lot on Rebel of the Underground too. But Tupac wrote for me a lot back then too. 100"

Delusional west coast cocksuckers and fukktards stans of 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster lost
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

In other news the lyrical legacy of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd continues to be untarnished

:umad:

say this is true...

and he gave u a couple g's and you even.

fukk u bringing it up in 2016 for?
you want a reality show or something hoe?

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Let's take account of the latest in the ongoing saga of Raygate shall we?

Delusional dikksucking stans of 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster have still yet to rebut my evidence that shows he's guilty of violating the same writing protocol that has caused the E-Coli to dock/dq PED Papi, Ye, Snoop, etx. as lyricists, nor have they provided a logical explanation for why 2Flop rapping others rhymes is NOT a violation of said protocol

What they've done instead in addition to bleeding in their Mackavelli Edition Ballerina bloomers is try to excuse his violations by claiming he was in a group when the songs & verses in question were apart of SOLO projects, not to mention if the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd was caught doing the same on ANY project he'd be crucified

They're also tryna spin this shyt into a discussion about the meaning of ghostwriting even though that's irrelevant to the fact that by E-Coli standards having someone else write your raps is violation of protocol whether they're cited or not as we've seen with Snoop, Twista, Common, etc. taking hits as lyricist with their admissions of being proxy spitters...in fact that wack ass Angay 3K verse that just dropped attacked one of the said MC's who admitted having writers (Common) & y'all nikkaz cosigned the shyt

Tldr version: Another day, another deflection, & another massive L for stans of that wack ass fraud ass bytchmade fruit booty 2Flop, while the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's lyrical legacy remains untarnished

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Y'all so phony lol. I don't wanna hear NONE of that.
I'm not phony at all. This shyt is mad old news for one. Another thing is Pac ain't here to confirm. Deny. Or any of that shyt. Literally not here to defend himself. shyt. For all we know. He couldve saw the song. Took the hook. And pieced it together with his rhymes. Either way. To sit there and act like this shyt and the Drake shyt is the same exact thing is what's phony imo.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
at first i was kind of tripping on the ghostwriting issue in rap but as time past by the less i cared.

i dont give a damn about who wrote who songs anymore.

i just wanna hear some good fukking rap music.

these new rappers need to start dumpster diving at Nas house.

same here. this is exactly how i felt and feel now
but then i again, i don't love/like hip hop like i once did 10 plus years ago so :yeshrug:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
For the retarded stans of 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster spitting that "he's in a group" bullshyt tryna deflect:

2Pacalypse Now is the debut studio album by American rapper 2Pac.

2Pacalypse Now - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And, yes, Ray Luv is credited and featured on Rebel of the Underground, but so was the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd when he did collabs with Foxy Blind & Rayna Charles and was giving her the GOAT ghostwriters stimulus package. Basically, 2Flop was Nikki Minaj, vagina & all, & Ray was Sarafree :umad:

Not to mention he notes he did other writing on 2Flopalypse Now, which suggest he's responsible for verses on more songs than the 2 he listed by name :umad:

PS

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
he aint do pac justice with

implying pac digging in the :trash: for the song
Honestly. After Pac's been gone he should've just left the story between him and Pac. No real need to bring the shyt up. Pac ain't here to defend himself. Or clarify anything. One thing is he also said Pac also wrote alotta songs for him. They was in a group together and was like brothers. They lived together when they were teenagers and was tryna get on together. Their relationship when it came to sharing lines n shyt is different cause they prolly didn't really look at it like some big ass deal being they was so close.

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Honestly. After Pac's been gone he should've just left the story between him and Pac. No real need to bring the shyt up. Pac ain't here to defend himself. Or clarify anything. One thing is he also said Pac also wrote alotta songs for him. They was in a group together and was like brothers. They lived together when they were teenagers and was tryna get on together. Their relationship when it came to sharing lines n shyt is different cause they prolly didn't really look at it like some big ass deal being they was so close.

It's ok to bring sh*t up breh, don't let these COINTELPRO fakkits punk you. They are trying to equate Drake purposely hiring ghostwriters and taking credit for their work with 2Pac and his homeboy sharing a song or doing collabos or even giving each other verses. That's what they do, disinformation. F*ck them and their M.O. Any real hiphop head can see the difference between the two.