Lucy, U Got Sum Splainin 2 Do: Ray Luv Exposes 2Flop For Having Ghostwriters

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ the avoidance and excuses

there's always some some loophole or excuses when a hiphop legend or nikka from the past has writers
nikkas in here really said it's not ghostwriting because he's written other songs, yet these same mfs willfully ignore all the songs drake wrote for himself and other artists. ctfu these oldheads fake as fukk. Around this time last year anything ghostwriter related was scorned on some "real hiphop" shyt. Now look at these nikkas, writing passes every other day And the excuses just get dumber and dumber

":whoa: b- but it's just some hooks and a few bars it doesn't count"

":whoa:W-wait, it doesn't count cause that's his brother"
":whoa: it doesn't count cause the ghost writer didn't send him a reference track"
" :whoa: it doesn't count because he never said he was trying to be the best rapper"

":whoa:He credited him right?"

":whoa: It doesn't count cause he's written hundreds of tracks before"
":whoa:He's a hip hop legend, it doesn't count"

We just need to go ahead and add an amendment in the rules of rap that states plainly "It's not ghostwriting unless you're canadian or you got in the game after 05" :heh:

I mean a ballerina turned thug rapper needing help with his bars isn't so farfetched:leon:

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghostwriting is when I ask you to write a song for me. I take the credit and nobody knows who really wrote it, thus the "Ghost" in ghostwriting. If I felt a song you threw away should be heard by the world, and you give me your permission, that's not ghostwriting you dumb f*ck. :snoop:

Ghostwriters always give permission to the artist. Nobody's getting their songs stolen.

Why does it matter that ray luv didn't want the song? Either way, PAC didn't write it therefore the music isn't genuine and his entire catalogue is in question as possibly being ghostwritten.

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
trying too hard.

mmmm-corn-o.gif

breh.... what in the hell :mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghostwriters always give permission to the artist. Nobody's getting their songs stolen.

Why does it matter that ray luv didn't want the song? Either way, PAC didn't write it therefore the music isn't genuine and his entire catalogue is in question as possibly being ghostwritten.
By the powers vested in me by the Coli's rules on hiphop 2pac is offically disqualified from being one of the GOATS

He's a Pop Star. :manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

there's always some some loophole or excuses when a hiphop legend or nikka from the past has writers

Tell Drake to become great and he can get passes too:sas1:....i was never one to say all of Drake shyt is ghostwritten,but if his biggest hits are that would make him a pop star creation...his only credit in this game is his dominance when it comes to making hits,thats the thing he holds over his peers heads as he taunts them on his records....come to find out dude may have a team of nikkas writing hits and stealing potential hits from others:mjlol:.

Meanwhile yall wanna compare that to Pac who has aesop fables of nikkas witnessing him write classic songs in 5 minutes:wow:?wheres drakes aesop fables at?

Younever heard that nikka drake freestyle at his shows,it sounds like its not a bit of emcee in em:mjlol:....dude dont sound natural as a rapper at all,gotta be alot of coaching and writing goin on with that nikka.

Has anybody even ever seen Drake write?even Future said they had seperat studios:jbhmm:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

:banderas: yo its crazy right now i see a lot of
full

nikkas in here really said it's not ghostwriting because he's written other songs, yet these same mfs willfully ignore all the songs drake wrote for himself and other artists. ctfu these oldheads fake as fukk. Around this time last year anything ghostwriter related was scorned on some "real hiphop" shyt. Now look at these nikkas, writing passes every other day And the excuses just get dumber and dumber

":whoa: b- but it's just some hooks and a few bars it doesn't count"

":whoa:W-wait, it doesn't count cause that's his brother"
":whoa: it doesn't count cause the ghost writer didn't send him a reference track"
" :whoa: it doesn't count because he never said he was trying to be the best rapper"

":whoa:He credited him right?"

":whoa: It doesn't count cause he's written hundreds of tracks before"
":whoa:He's a hip hop legend, it doesn't count"

We just need to go ahead and add an amendment in the rules of rap that states plainly "It's not ghostwriting unless you're canadian or you got in the game after 05" :heh:

I mean a ballerina turned thug rapper needing help with his bars isn't so farfetched:leon:
whoa.png
you never ever will hear these type of allegations about the GOAT Biggie:smugfavre:

if true this definetly a game changer though im :dead: at the thought of a next nikka possibly ghostwriting Hennessy and enemies :pachaha:pac stans hold this Eternal L they'll never let you hear the end of this one:francis:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
tras

Trapped (Tupac Shakur song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"balbert3@jahannostra*Good look...this is cool, but we need some answers LOL. Did Ray Luv write Trapped???

therealrayluv@balbert3*@jahannostra*yes I did. And bits and pieces of other songs on 2pacalypse Now. I wrote a lot on Rebel of the Underground too. But Tupac wrote for me a lot back then too. 100"

Delusional west coast cocksuckers and fukktards stans of 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster lost
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

In other news the lyrical legacy of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd continues to be untarnished

:umad:

trash ass poster:scust:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Still nothing but delusional deflection & personal attacks on the posters providing evidence &/or logical arguments for 2Flop being guilty of the same lyrical fraud as Ice Koon, Kangay Zest, Common, Twista, PED Papi aka Piss Stain Papi aka Kike Moist Dee aka KikeRS-One aka Kosher Cell aka Swag Tsung aka Drizzy Vanilli aka Six Fraud aka Simp Doggy Dogg aka Shim Gawd when he willing spit rhymes written by someone regardless of the reason

2Flop stans just as bad as their lyrically remedial idol with the 2 trick Hennessy/enemies pony schtick except they 2 tricks is the same vaginal horseshyt bytches do when they have no argument which is deflect and hurl personal insults

Sensitive stans, you all need hugs

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Pac haters hittin' that pipe something fierce. :dead:

Fame-Tupacs-Handwritten-Lyrics.jpg

31F600B400000578-3481063-image-m-7_1457386419618.jpg

tumblr_ly0iukd6Qj1r8gjk8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9857xrkYc1r8gjk8o1_r1_1280.jpg

Tupac-Lyrics-1.jpg

^^^Ambitionz Az a Ridah brehs :banderas:

F*ck you Coli nikkaz as a disinformation staff, a white power label, and as a muthaf*ckin' COINTELPRO crew :pacspit: My 44 make sure all yo kids don't grow :pachaha:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
You delusional dikk drainers can post a pile of 2Flop's basic ass, wack ass, handwritten homo thug fantasy lyrics high as the fukk Empire State Bldg & it still won't erase the fact that he had entire verses & songs written by other people that he rapped which is exactly wtf nikkaz been docking/DQing that other fraud ass fairy Queen Aubrey & Her Woes of The Writers Block Roundtable aka Do Rogue And Kopy Everything aka Kike & The Ghostwriting Gang aka Jimmy Cochran & Associates LLAC (Limited Lyrical Ability Corp) aka Kirby Graham aka Kosher Cell aka Swag Tsung aka Drizzy Vanilli aka Six Fraud aka Shim Gawd aka Simp Doggy Dogg aka Kike Moist Dee aka KikeRS-One aka Jewpac Shakike aka LL Kike J aka Aubrey Frank aka Pissy Elliott aka Piss Stain Papi aka Ludapiss aka Goldenshowerface Killah aka Pissy Smalls the Notorious DEPENDS aka Pisstikal aka Aubrina The Teenage Snitch aka Aubrey Herpburn aka Aubrey Onassis the First Ladyboy aka the lead singer of Klepto By Nature with the new single "You down with USB? Yeah, you know me!" for

The E-Coli standard is if u got nikkaz giving u verses/songs & u running with them shyts u take a hit as or are flat out irrelevant as a lyricist and 2Flop falls under this category until one of yall dumbasses proves that he didn't take others rhymes to rap

Or u could just admit u only gaf about nikkaz being training wheel MC's when it's not someone whose dikk you've worn raw bouncing on the mufuka like 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster