Lucas trolled the world by selling Star Wars

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A few years before selling, Lucas was saying stuff that was implying that he was ready to finish his story. However, between the fan backlash and his age, he was saying stuff like he would be too old to finish it. That's why KK and the rest of his people were kept on. He wanted them to finish his story. He left them with an outline - the blueprints, everything. All they needed was to make a script out of it and at least finish the Skywalker tale.

You can tell that he's aching inside, whenever he sees a new movie. Hell, Hamil practically spoke for him. They've butchered his baby, and have failed to create any interesting new characters. And for the record, he donated that $4B.

Once again thank you for telling the truth. Everyone who knows the story if lucas and star wars knows he left blue prints for all this shyt. Disney hoe ass bought the franchise and told lucas to kick rocks and dumped his blue prints.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been saying this for 10 years. FAns shyt on the prequels which are way better than they get credit for. Plus they legitimately revived the franchise. People were just getting wreckless with the criticisms and I bet after he heard people saying lunatic stupid shyt like “George Lucas is just greedy” and ‘anyone can do a better job.” He let the world know what it looks like when someone really milks a franchise. Don’t forget he sold for $4 billion and donated it all to charity.

But fukk all Star Wars fans we got what we asked for.

this...

and remember, Lucas originally said that he wouldnt do anymore after the 1st trilogy. we got the 2nd from him and I thought they were dope. I just dont fukk with a lot of Disney shyt and I have not watched any of the new films even though I was interested. Kept falling asleep on R1.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I agree, in fact i felt like the whole OG trilogy was building towards a resurgence of the jedi. Only for this new trilogy to immediatly about face and bring everything back to square one. Making the OG trilogy pointless in the canon.

I was about to disagree, then I thought about it for a few seconds....
He literally called the last of the trilogy THE RETURN OF THE JEDI.

As in, these magical wizards existed in the past age, now we're in the Age of the Empire with no magic. But that age is now over, and we're at the dawn of a new era, the Age of the Return of the Jedi.

Luke was clearly supposed to be the start of a new world, where the magic of the Force is back in a big way, yet this time balanced between Light and Dark.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
nikkas hate on the matrix sequels but stay on star wars dikk

I never understood this at ALL:mindblown:. The Matrix Trilogy in my opinion shyts on everything Star Wars brought to cinema. The fact that it taps in the thought process of what's real and what's fake. I wish the series would have gone deeper into spin offs and etc beyond the Animatrix stuff:francis:. \

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind Disney having it per say...

Though I'd much rather for them to have still used George's ideas and have another director execute it on some Empire Strikes Back shyt. The new trilogy feels like glorified fan fiction knowing Lucas has nothing to do with it.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Let somebody else take it who he knew would fukc it up
They didnt fukk anything up.

Rogue One, Force Awakens and Last Jedi are all objectively much better films than the prequels. Anyone trying to argue differently is a contrarian fanboy caught up in the moment or alt right troll faq. Irrelevant.

• Dap
Reactions: HHR