Lucas trolled the world by selling Star Wars

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Star Wars can still be saved.

They fukked up by giving the franchise to two hipster directors who care more about shocking the audience at the expense of logic or storytelling than delivering well made action films.

Look at Looper and Lost. Both at face value are thought provoking entertainment but put to much thought into and both their stories break down.

Get a director like Felix Gary Gray, Ang Lee, or John Woo. No frilly shyt. That'll save star wars

KoToR , Force Unleashed, Rogue Squadron, Expanded Universe, Clone wars ect all huge. Dont tell me star wars cant be good agsim

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a prequel kid.

Star Wars to me is Jedi, Sith, and lightsabers.

The new movies barley have any of that.

I thought for sure we were gonna see a rebirth of the Sith Empire with these new movies.

The fact that we found out Luke started up a Jedi Academy, was training Jedi only to have it destroyed and everyone killed and all of this happens off screen is the biggest let down for me.

TFA promotional material was projecting Fin to be a possible Jedi or Padawan that was undercover. He was always the one with the lightsaber in all the posters.

Star Wars to me needs to be about the Jedi vs the Sith and the constant push and pull between the two but it needs to be focused around them. All these other skirmishes and galactic politics and other stuff should be just side stuff that happens are a result of the Jedi and Sith.

But right now the force, the jedi, and the sith have taken a huge backseat when it comes to these new star wars movies.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Say wgat u want. But i atleast rewatch the fight scenes from the prequels fron time to time.

I aint rewatching shyt from these new movies

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm a prequel kid.

Star Wars to me is Jedi, Sith, and lightsabers.

The new movies barley have any of that.

I thought for sure we were gonna see a rebirth of the Sith Empire with these new movies.

The fact that we found out Luke started up a Jedi Academy, was training Jedi only to have it destroyed and everyone killed and all of this happens off screen is the biggest let down for me.

TFA promotional material was projecting Fin to be a possible Jedi or Padawan that was undercover. He was always the one with the lightsaber in all the posters.

Star Wars to me needs to be about the Jedi vs the Sith and the constant push and pull between the two but it needs to be focused around them. All these other skirmishes and galactic politics and other stuff should be just side stuff that happens are a result of the Jedi and Sith.

But right now the force, the jedi, and the sith have taken a huge backseat when it comes to these new star wars movies.
I agree, in fact i felt like the whole OG trilogy was building towards a resurgence of the jedi. Only for this new trilogy to immediatly about face and bring everything back to square one. Making the OG trilogy pointless in the canon.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, in fact i felt like the whole OG trilogy was building towards a resurgence of the jedi. Only for this new trilogy to immediatly about face and bring everything back to square one. Making the OG trilogy pointless in the canon.

Quite literally.

Everything Luke did, everything the rebels did, even everything the empire did was for nothing.

I've said this multiple times and I stand by it:

Bringing back the original 3 - Luke, Han, and Leia, was the absolute worse thing they could have done for the new Star Wars. Not because I dont like them but it forces the writers into a corner.

We don't need to know what Luke, Han and Leia are doing 30+ years after RotJ.

All we need to know is the legacy they left behind. The new movies should have been built around that. Now the writers are forced into finding out ways to kill them off. Nobody wants to see their heroes grow old and die but that's what its come to.

They built this whole new trilogy around the fact that the 3 OG actors were still alive and wanted to put them in the movie anyway possible just so they could officially kill them off.

Han's death was pointless, Luke's death was pointless, and Leia's death will be pointless too.

NOTHING significant happens in this new trilogy except their deaths. No new revelations, no new understanding of the force, nothing!

Many people didn't like the prequels but atleast it added a whole new part of the star wars universe that we had never seen before.

We've gotten nothing new or inter sting with this new trilogy.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long before we can talk about how Star Wars is just bad and there are only good movies in the whole franchise

The lore is incredible but the movies themselves:manny:

Daps
Star Wars can still be saved.

They fukked up by giving the franchise to two hipster directors who care more about shocking the audience at the expense of logic or storytelling than delivering well made action films.

Look at Looper and Lost. Both at face value are thought provoking entertainment but put to much thought into and both their stories break down.

Get a director like Felix Gary Gray, Ang Lee, or John Woo. No frilly shyt. That'll save star wars

KoToR , Force Unleashed, Rogue Squadron, Expanded Universe, Clone wars ect all huge. Dont tell me star wars cant be good agsim

Might not be your cup of tea, but the guy who runs this channel turned the KOTOR into a trilogy. He figured out a way to control the camera in the game to create new scenes and used mods to customize the game itself. He's currently work on a prequel trilogy of how Revan left the order and became Darth Revan.

I think after the Brotherhood of Shadow mod for KOTOR was released, he started to learn how to mod it himself.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The new Star Wars films suck worse than the prequels.

Like how is that even possible. :wow:

Daps
Quite literally.

Everything Luke did, everything the rebels did, even everything the empire did was for nothing.

I've said this multiple times and I stand by it:

Bringing back the original 3 - Luke, Han, and Leia, was the absolute worse thing they could have done for the new Star Wars. Not because I dont like them but it forces the writers into a corner.

We don't need to know what Luke, Han and Leia are doing 30+ years after RotJ.

All we need to know is the legacy they left behind. The new movies should have been built around that. Now the writers are forced into finding out ways to kill them off. Nobody wants to see their heroes grow old and die but that's what its come to.

They built this whole new trilogy around the fact that the 3 OG actors were still alive and wanted to put them in the movie anyway possible just so they could officially kill them off.

Han's death was pointless, Luke's death was pointless, and Leia's death will be pointless too.

NOTHING significant happens in this new trilogy except their deaths. No new revelations, no new understanding of the force, nothing!

Many people didn't like the prequels but atleast it added a whole new part of the star wars universe that we had never seen before.

We've gotten nothing new or inter sting with this new trilogy.

Leia' death in a game will be better than anything they ever come up with.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been saying this for 10 years. FAns shyt on the prequels which are way better than they get credit for. Plus they legitimately revived the franchise. People were just getting wreckless with the criticisms and I bet after he heard people saying lunatic stupid shyt like “George Lucas is just greedy” and ‘anyone can do a better job.” He let the world know what it looks like when someone really milks a franchise. Don’t forget he sold for $4 billion and donated it all to charity.

But fukk all Star Wars fans we got what we asked for.

Truth

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wished he didn't sell it. The only reason the prequels (which I liked) looked the way they did was because he couldn't get anybody else to direct them.
I felt he was redeemed with the Clone Wars

And revenge of the sith which was the best star wars IMO since the original first 3.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Dude is probably chins deep into some 18 year old p*ssy right now.

:usure:

84750452.jpg