Lucas trolled the world by selling Star Wars

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Did what on purpose? Sell it for $4 billy? Of course he did that on purpose.

Don't think they'll ask him for anything :manny:

To be honest Disney bought it at a steal, the whole franchise plus merchandising is worth a whole lot more. He should have got other directors and writers to assist him in continuing Star Wars and then handed it down to his family.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wished he didn't sell it. The only reason the prequels (which I liked) looked the way they did was because he couldn't get anybody else to direct them.
I felt he was redeemed with the Clone Wars

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the only problems i had with the prequels was jar jar, ,the overuse of CGI and the actors that played anakin skywalker. If you fixed those three things they are actually better than these new sequels. I would've rather had a Mace Windu spinoff than a Solo spinoff

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all realize the people in charge and working on Star wars are the same people that worked for him. It's an interesting narrative and excuse to say they don't know what he wanted it where things we're headed. People like Kennedy, Hidalgo and Feloni were right under Lucas for years. If anything KKennedy' is being too loose with the reigns. I look at Solo as something different. A turning point in a different direction when Lord and Miller were fired. They're going back to steady, experienced hands that know Lucas. Don't be surprised if the Rian Johnson trilogy is cancelled.