Low tier god got that ass banned from EVO and FGC

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
p2ewJwM.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol: at calling me 'c00n' sad mf lives for cacs and their women

Holly is a legit pawg :noah:

My PAWG queen Kris Statlander better get that fade from Britt Baker soon :mjcry:

My pawg queen Statlander byke! :shaq:

Leave my pawg alone :mjcry:

I miss my BBC loving pawg Paige. I'd get that pregnant and never pull out :lawd:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
If I could get away with sh00ting one person and still get into heaven and not go to jail I'd unload a whole clip into LTG's dome cause that nikka deserves to d1e.

Oh so you the dude. Naw nikka you was glazing trying to create some fake beef until he legit clowned you. Hold the L :heh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Oh so you the dude. Naw nikka you was glazing trying to create some fake beef until he legit clowned you. Hold the L :heh:

I’m sorry I had to post this in here because this bum ass nikka starting randomly negging me in the 2k thread. Didn’t even know what for until I searched. You dirt bum nikka have several seats

nikka about to stroke out hitting a 20 dollar free stand. Stuttering and blinking and shyt. Looking like a husky roach. WTF is a truth and consequences? You live in a cac meth infested New Mexico town of 6k telling me to get a job? :dead:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry I had to post this in here because this bum ass nikka starting randomly negging me in the 2k thread. Didn’t even know what for until I searched. You dirt bum nikka have several seats

nikka about to stroke out hitting a 20 dollar free stand. Stuttering and blinking and shyt. Looking like a husky roach. WTF is a truth and consequences? You live in a cac meth infested New Mexico town of 6k telling me to get a job? :dead:

:mindblown: What the hell is going on in that video? :russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: What the hell is going on in that video? :russ:

Lil beetle juice aka @Lord Bison was an LTG dikkrider who got his feelings hurt after he DM’d him proposing some fake wwe beef to boost his channel. The jobber got rejected by LTG so he went on a scorched earth campaign and this embarrassment was tacked on to one of his videos. How you come out looking worse than a man child c00n like LTG? Dude in his desert shack like