Low tier god got that ass banned from EVO and FGC

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I think dude knows his audience and he just plays into it. He knows they want to see him rage, say all kinda c00n shyt, etc. I don’t follow him but I saw a video of his years ago where someone in his chat asked him why does he think he can be an actor? He said because he’s pretending like he likes life right now. I was like damn :picard:.

Regardless, he’s a c00n (even if he’s pretending).

Nah he ain’t pretending that’s him every day. How you gonna let one of ya white fanboys call another black man a n***** and tell that black man to hold that. Dude is a c00n on and off stream.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Nah he ain’t pretending that’s him every day. How you gonna let one of ya white fanboys call another black man a n***** and tell that black man to hold that. Dude is a c00n on and off stream.

Yeah, he’s a c00n. I didn’t know about that episode. I don’t follow him. How is he not better at these games, though? The main game he plays is Street Fighter, right. How can you invest 100s and 100s of hours of playing and be getting your ass kicked easily by your subscribers and shyt?

He seems like a person that is feedback illiterate. I really don’t think there’s anything I could do for 100s and 100s of hours and not improve in it drastically.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
His takes of sf6 are on point
not really. I've seen him play. He really only takes advantage of the drive rush, and thats it. He doesnt take advantage of drive impact, as a counter to other drive impacts or as corner pressure. He pretty much tries to play the game like it's SF4, and complains about the lack of 1-frame links in SF6 (which im sure he wasnt doing back then anyway)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
not really. I've seen him play. He really only takes advantage of the drive rush, and thats it. He doesnt take advantage of drive impact, as a counter to other drive impacts or as corner pressure. He pretty much tries to play the game like it's SF4.

nikka is ass.

I've been playing fgs for half my life. Its just some dudes who no matter how much they play are always gonna be ass. it is what it is

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
nikka is ass.

I've been playing fgs for half my life. Its just some dudes who no matter how much they play are always gonna be ass. it is what it is
yeah he's just not good at this. nikka's drive gauge will b at max, and he's complaining that they're spamming drive impact :mjtf:
mans complaining that his opponents burn out early in the round, like that's not a strategy, and sort of the point of the drive meter
But it pays to make fun of him watch him bytch and complain about the game, so there's that :manny:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
not really. I've seen him play. He really only takes advantage of the drive rush, and thats it. He doesnt take advantage of drive impact, as a counter to other drive impacts or as corner pressure. He pretty much tries to play the game like it's SF4, and complains about the lack of 1-frame links in SF6 (which im sure he wasnt doing back then anyway)
Drive impact is a casual mechanic. It's pure cancer. It needs to deplete way more drive meter so it can stop being spammed.