Low tier god got that ass banned from EVO and FGC

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The live premier of that no jumper interview was full of trolls in that chat. shyt was hilarious. How these nikkas got his social security number?? They doxxed his whole shyt lol

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The live premier of that no jumper interview was full of trolls in that chat. shyt was hilarious. How these nikkas got his social security number?? They doxxed his whole shyt lol
a lot of these lolcows have ridiculously dedicated haters to the point that some become worse than the person themselves by doing shyt like that, calling their place of emplyment if they have one, and contacting family members.

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
beside folks watching him and wanting him to lose at the fighting game
i dont see what would make him an interesting person to interview
I can see why. When LTG was in his prime he was very entertaining with some of the things he said. He used to go off about how God was an Alien and the rest of the aliens wiped out the dinosaurs, and he'd start talking about him having a God angel gene or some sht, then he'd go on other rants.

He was pretty entertaining back then. But he wasn't saying anything in the interview with Adam. Just the typical red pill nonsense you'd hear from a million other channels, questions about the trolls and other boring things. LTG is very boring nowadays.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
a lot of these lolcows have ridiculously dedicated haters to the point that some become worse than the person themselves by doing shyt like that, calling their place of emplyment if they have one, and contacting family members.
shyt like this is way too far regardless of how much you don't like somebody

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I can see why. When LTG was in his prime he was very entertaining with some of the things he said. He used to go off about how God was an Alien and the rest of the aliens wiped out the dinosaurs, and he'd start talking about him having a God angel gene or some sht, then he'd go on other rants.

He was pretty entertaining back then. But he wasn't saying anything in the interview with Adam. Just the typical red pill nonsense you'd hear from a million other channels, questions about the trolls and other boring things. LTG is very boring nowadays.
When LTG was in his prime he was calling black people spooks, c00ns, monkeys and all types of nikkas/slurs/racist tropes to a crowd of almost all non black people. Very entertaining.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps

Facts I think at one point he really could've capitalized on his notoriety. I don't see the point of watching his content, he's been the same for over 10 years now.

He was probably be better off with his Arab girl and working at goodwill.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
and people call this kind of shyt entertaining?
Yes :birdman:
Bamboozled.gif