Low tier god got that ass banned from EVO and FGC

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
Why is this guy such a c00n? White gamers still think he's a joke and roast material. It's not like his c00nery has made him more endearing to that crowd.
Something about being builled by other black people when he was a kid, so now he's taking out all his anger on his streams.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
LTG is a tall, handsome Black man who had a sexy Armenian girlfriend

And he chose to spend his time telling gay fantasies and arguing with ppl online
Last I recall, she left him for another fit black guy. Giving trolls plenty of ammo, like calling LTG a forever-alone cuck who still misses her. :dead:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I think dude knows his audience and he just plays into it. He knows they want to see him rage, say all kinda c00n shyt, etc. I don’t follow him but I saw a video of his years ago where someone in his chat asked him why does he think he can be an actor? He said because he’s pretending like he likes life right now. I was like damn :picard:.

Regardless, he’s a c00n (even if he’s pretending).

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be playing these fighting games for how long he has and acting like he do.....man idk how breh do it
because if video game was causing me to spazz out like he has over the years. im done with it :hubie:

also folks pay him just to play matches against him?