Low tier god got that ass banned from EVO and FGC

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No Jumper fell off and been irrelevant for years. Still interviewing bums like Rico Reckless and other nobodies. That’s why that cac has to resort to cuck shyt for attention

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I’m sorry I had to post this in here because this bum ass nikka starting randomly negging me in the 2k thread. Didn’t even know what for until I searched. You dirt bum nikka have several seats

nikka about to stroke out hitting a 20 dollar free stand. Stuttering and blinking and shyt. Looking like a husky roach. WTF is a truth and consequences? You live in a cac meth infested New Mexico town of 6k telling me to get a job? :dead:

shyt like this and guys like LTG are why regular fighting game players don't want anything to do with "the community"

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
shyt like this and guys like LTG are why regular fighting game players don't want anything to do with "the community"
I agree, but to be fair, LTG REALLY needs to be knocked out, lose a few teeth or something. He's been campaigning for over a decade, 99% of the FGC is p*ssy. If I kept going to events, I'm certain it would have been me:lolbron:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sorry I had to post this in here because this bum ass nikka starting randomly negging me in the 2k thread. Didn’t even know what for until I searched. You dirt bum nikka have several seats

nikka about to stroke out hitting a 20 dollar free stand. Stuttering and blinking and shyt. Looking like a husky roach. WTF is a truth and consequences? You live in a cac meth infested New Mexico town of 6k telling me to get a job? :dead:

What the fukk is this:dead::dead::dead:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

its just hilarious this dude was kiki and laughing it up when LTG was calling black folks c00ns and other foul shyt. But then decided to become a moral crusader when LTG rejected some fake drama. And if you go to dudes actual channel you will see why he dikk rode. He’s a fight night player and dude is wild reckless on the mic. I get shyt talking but it comes to a point where the stuff some of these dudes say is jaw rocking offenses in person