Low key unless you live in seattle or la maybe SF..YOU HAVE NO IDEA what a BUM is

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I always give this bum lady money at 1st and Yesler. She always asks me and my patnaz so I alwyas give her change in my pocket from the bar, she always sounds sniffly and real real sad. She damn near chases us when we are near Pioneer Square :to:

Its either that black ladie thats always :to: or the white lady that be shuffling her feet in place while standing...that bag lady gets around....she asked me once at the wholefoods on westlake then like a day later i seen her outside pacific place

Her and the skinny ass tall lightskinned dude with the matted hair that asks VERBATIM to everyone "spare any change for fooood?" are mobile as hell.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Reeeaaalll Change! Have a great day sir, have a great day madam."

- Older homeless breh outside of the Safeway in the U District.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
1st world bums aint got shyt on 2nd and third world bums tho...going door to door begging for change. Coming up to u while ur out on a patio or in a restaurant. shyt anywhere u step theres bums. And if that doesnt work they send their kids :snoop:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
A bum ran up on me when I was in ATL this weekend leaving the MLK historic site and told me this story about the first female self made millionaire I thought to myself this dude is dropping some knowledge on me :ohhh: until the end he asked could I help him after he schooled on the ATL history :why:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SF got the bum game on lock tho.

pretty much. they need to euthanize all these miscreants, theres a stretch on market near the tenderloin where the stench of piss rises and obliterates your nasals on contact. mothafukkers will take a sht right in the middle of the sidewalk

theres also some real aggressive bums that will start cussing at you if you dont give them money. i seen some crazy ppl on market pushing people or walking into ppl with their shoulder.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
pretty much. they need to euthanize all these miscreants, theres a stretch on market near the tenderloin where the stench of piss rises and obliterates your nasals on contact. mothafukkers will take a sht right in the middle of the sidewalk

theres also some real aggressive bums that will start cussing at you if you dont give them money. i seen some crazy ppl on market pushing people or walking into ppl with their shoulder.

:umad:

these my peoples,chill with that euthanasia shyt lest you get hit with a toxic pissy cup cocktail

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

:RG3:

That drive along Geary Street is just :wtfdraper:...

fukking bums taking dookies on the sidewalk, smokin rocks, dancing, bucknaked and changing clothes in broad daylight while talking to themselves:heh:

I was walking down Market one day and saw the largest pile of black and reddish shyt I've ever seen :scusthov:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I wouldn't consider the homeless in SF to be bums. I've seen one walk into the apple store on Market Street and log into his facebook account and another one with a Blasckberry. SF is incredibly generous to its homeless population so they probably have it better than bums from any other state. Homeless people from other states actually travel to SF just to be homeless there

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:RG3:

That drive along Geary Street is just :wtfdraper:...

fukking bums taking dookies on the sidewalk, smokin rocks, dancing, bucknaked and changing clothes in broad daylight while talking to themselves:heh:

I was walking down Market one day and saw the largest pile of black and reddish shyt I've ever seen :scusthov:

I fukkin hate bum shyt

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pacspit: sf bums ruining some of the best parts of the city. fukkboy liberalass policies letting these shytbags walk around undisturbed. they should round them up at night and exile them to angel island and make them fend for themselves. or drown them.