Low key unless you live in seattle or la maybe SF..YOU HAVE NO IDEA what a BUM is

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh...bums in Chicago got nothing on those bums out west.
I never been to Seattle...but when I was in SF I was straight up :wtf:

but there used to be a bum by my house when I lived in Hyde Park that would save all his money during summer/Spring and buy a train ticket to Florida in the winter :heh:

LMMFAO!!! Going South for Winter, I don't blame him. That Chicago hawk is no joke.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
the bums are out of control in seattle, especially down town/pioneer square, I was on Pike Place one day and a bum came up to me wit a rat on his shoulder :scusthov: shyt creeped me the fucc out

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Atlanta bums are there worst I've encountered.

I've been to Seattle, never been to SF

Even Boston has lifers, tho:comeon:

What do you mean "even" Boston? Boston is a typical east coast city thats blue collar in most areas with a major population of fukk ups. I can garantee Boston has more social issues than Seattle.

FredG

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Thats because ya'll mayor and police don't give a shyt about them being seen. Those tent cities would never happen down here in Houston, or Dallas for that matter. Visited a friend in Dallas and went to a new park downtown after hours and they had security walking around saying we couldn't be there...said it was mainly for the bums so they don't try and sleep there.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
pikes market ....all the way to the crab pot is mannnnnn....dont goto mcdonalds on new yrs across the street from the space needle..they will be out on it...

2yrs ago..i ran into one...comin into the crab pot...had a lil girl with em like 13-15ish...u can tell they wasnt eatin..n doin bad...got 3 alaskans...then went to the market got em some fruit n shyt....gave em 50...without even thinkin

came back down 4 the 4th last yr... dude ran up on me that was a cleaner dumpin trash n stuff...was like u remember the guy n his daughter at the crab pot..i go yeah y..

he gives me a 50 back...like thank you.....u didnt have to do it but u did it anyway without askin questions...n his daughter was workin in one of the booths..we walked to where she was..she thanked me...

i thought it was crazy as hell...he spotted me...i even asked em...how u know i was that guy...he was like u the only black guy in this entire state i have ever seen eat corn on a cob with a mouth full of gold teeth...everybody else take theirs out...n how u was crackin those crabs..i knew u was country n not from around here...:sadbron::sadbron:

:pachaha:
this nikka actually had me convinced until i read the bolded....

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
i hear them bums in miami are aggressive as fukk...also ratchet and gangsta, like they really be banging on each other over territory and shyt.....

THIS :ohlawd:

They be damn there wantin' to shoot you the fair one if you ain't talking about sparing that change. Buncha Kimbo Slice lookin' motherfukkas.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
who the fukk HAS EVER BOUGHT a real change magazine?????

Sitting at my desk I can see and hear the Real Change guy yelling at people to buy the latest issue.

The black Real Change guy on 6th and Olive looks like he just does Real Change as a side job. He's dressed too nice most of the time.

Seattle has it bad, but Vancouver, BC has it even worse. All of Downtown Vancouver is filled with homeless people. They also have one of the highest populations of HIV victims in North America.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Sitting at my desk I can see and hear the Real Change guy yelling at people to buy the latest issue.

The black Real Change guy on 6th and Olive looks like he just does Real Change as a side job. He's dressed too nice most of the time.

Seattle has it bad, but Vancouver, BC has it even worse. All of Downtown Vancouver is filled with homeless people. They also have one of the highest populations of HIV victims in North America.

The dude who plays the saxophone with his daughter on 6th and pike definitely does; i seen him IN BELLEVUE with a software company i did business with. Havin his daughter out there in the cold :birdman:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:pachaha:
this nikka actually had me convinced until i read the bolded....

Believe it or not ... Seattle has no identity .. At the time it was a lot of cats there with pull outs... Frontin... It was a cat I useta mess until he got hot in the streets name gusto...him n majority of the cars he ran with had em...

If u from Seattle n u kno bout lil Quincy Coleman u would kno who gusto is to him

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
The dude who plays the saxophone with his daughter on 6th and pike definitely does; i seen him IN BELLEVUE with a software company i did business with. Havin his daughter out there in the cold :birdman:

Don't recognize him. I know the "Shoe Shine" guy and the old half blind white guy that just stands in front of T-Mobile holding a cup, but never says anything. The 7' tall guy with the beard who is always asking for a cigarette.

Though the worst beggers in Seattle are International Children people.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Don't recognize him. I know the "Shoe Shine" guy and the old half blind white guy that just stands in front of T-Mobile holding a cup, but never says anything. The 7' tall guy with the beard who is always asking for a cigarette.

Though the worst beggers in Seattle are International Children people.

I dont mind the 2 shoe shine guys on that block...at least they are workin and theyre pretty cool actually :manny:

That half blind guy though needs some help...i actually feel for that dude :wow:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:pacspit: sf bums ruining some of the best parts of the city. fukkboy liberalass policies letting these shytbags walk around undisturbed. they should round them up at night and exile them to angel island and make them fend for themselves. or drown them.

where you from bruh?