Low key unless you live in seattle or la maybe SF..YOU HAVE NO IDEA what a BUM is

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
That dude is cool.
Living on the ave, I can say most of the homeless people are pretty cool and not really aggressive. But there's this one old lady that's wheeling around a cart or something that usually has a crazy look on her face and I always get a vibe like she's gonna stab somebody.

:merchant: Holy shyt. That real change guy must have been there for years. He was there back when I did my internship in Seattle 3 years ago.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Ed and West Coast Avenger you guys ever see that old dude that stands outside of pacific place with a sign screaming incoherently for the whole day at cars? That dude is like out there everyday too. Dude is persistent at least.

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
nikka, the bums in the chi will legit attack you if you don't give them money and they think you are soft. I was downtown yest for the first time in months and I legit seen the same bum I use to see for years under the same awning right by the seven eleven.

Kinda tall slim white dude? He don't move

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Ed and West Coast Avenger you guys ever see that old dude that stands outside of pacific place with a sign screaming incoherently for the whole day at cars? That dude is like out there everyday too. Dude is persistent at least.

Not off the top but ill look tomorrow. Im over there almost everyday. Just on that 2 square block radius you have:

• "Peace now" brotha with the beard and a box in front of the tmobile store
  • Blind bum in front of nordstrom rack
  • Dream catcher salesman
  • Chinese dude playing that instrument with one string
  • Bum playing the guitar usually playing 80s songs in front of starbucks across the street from macys..:ufdup: dont sleep..i seen him BUG THE fukk OUT before...if an ambulance or sirens go off...he will start SCREAMING
  • Skinny bum lightskinned black or mixed dude walkin around who asks in the same tone 100% of the time "do you have any CHAANGE for FOOOOOD? :dwillhuh:"
  • Wheel chair bum in front of nike or barneys (he eats GOOD btw)
  • Random young beggers in front of old navy..sign probably says shes pregnant
All between 4th and 6th, olive and pine :wow: this is only recurring charactors who dont move around...